PDA

View Full Version : Attn: A Ride To Otakon! NY residents!

Keurblitz
06-30-2003, 11:35 PM
I am ordering a COACH BUS to Otakon Next week. So far, I have about 10-15 people on the bus. There's room for about 10-15 more people. It will be about $50 per person. If we can get a full bus, the price goes down to $40 per person. Most likely, we can get a full bus, if not expect the price to be in the vicinity of $45-$55. For those of you that are interested, please e-mail me. The money would be due in the next couple of days for the bus booking and it is non-refundable. Sorry for the short notice, but it was hard to get a good price. No profit is being made of this. I'm just trying to get a bus full so that everyone will save some money. And if you want to know, the departure date, location and time would be:

Friday, August 8th
Flushing, Queens
@5:45am

If you're interested, e-mail me at keurblitz@hotmail.com

Pool Cue Ronin
07-07-2003, 05:37 PM
As it is, I'm definitely interested in this. But we REALLY could use a lot more people.
So, hurry up! Don't miss this opportunity!

Pool Cue Ronin
07-09-2003, 11:49 PM
C'mon, guys, it's open to anyone close to NYC! Like Long Islanders, NJers, and even Staten Islanders!
I want my tickets hella cheap...

Zephyrs
07-12-2003, 07:21 PM
is the offer still up? I'm really thinking I might want in if the offer is still availible...

Pool Cue Ronin
07-15-2003, 12:12 AM
I don't know what's going on now.
Apparently, if we don't get a bus by tomorrow, we won't be able to get a bus at all.

Resuka
07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
I wish I'd seen this thread earlier!! I have five people who would need it. As it is we're going to have to rent a minivan.

Next year, perhaps we can coordinate?