PDA

View Full Version : One Piece for Oni '08

Youshi Semenjyu
07-05-2008, 06:45 PM
I find it incredibly pathetic that I've only cosplayed One Piece all year, and it doesn't look to be changing any time soon.

But in any case!

Just looking to see who all is thinking of bringing their One Piece cosplays to Oni-Con this year, and which characters! My friends and I are bringing bits of our CP9 group and we're going to have a shiny new Skypeia group too! It looks to be epic.

RedeadDie
07-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Because me and my older sister missed the Friday shoot at A-kon by we think five minutes, she's trying to drag me into doing Luffy while she does Sanji again for this Oni-con.

I was kinda disapointed I didn't get to hang out with any other One Piece cosplayers, considering I did a ton of work on the acting, voice, cosplay, and even chopped off my long hair for it too. So, I'm highly considering doing it again while she's Sanji.

...Plus I love telling girls who tell me my Sanji friend is hot, and they freak out when I say that's my sister.

"THAT'S A SHE?!" It's just priceless! XD

Youshi Semenjyu
07-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Ooh, awesome! I'm going to be Eneru, Lucci, and I'll probably bring my Luffy as well since my girlfriend is bringing her Zoro. It depends on if we're able to get all the days off from work. =)

RedeadDie
07-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Cool cool! I've yet to see a Lucci at any convention I've attended so far so that'll be awesome. Also, there seems to be a lack of Zoros as well from cons, so that's great!

Even if it's just for an hour or less at Oni-con this year, I'll try to be Luffy.