PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on a Bleach Cosplay idea

Xailyn
07-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Well, we all know this. Bleach is cosplayed a lot. It doesn't matter how major or minor the character, or if they've even appeared in the dub yet...It's cosplayed a lot.

But, lately, I've had this idea as to how to switch it up. How to cosplay the most overcosplayed characters from the series--without people going "Crap, not another one."

Instead, have someone say "...They're not part of the Espada."

That's the idea. My friends and I are getting together a group simply called: Characters Who Really Don't Belong in the Espada.

Long, but simple. We're all making designs for the Espada uniform of some of the lesser Shinigami, and designing masks as well.

I was wondering if this idea was appealing to anyone, and if people would get a kick out of it.

Thanks C:

Katsumiyo
07-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I think you should really ask this in the Bleach cosplay thread:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=45741

XxYoruichixX
07-08-2008, 02:00 AM
dude!! these are the people i wood like to c in that group:
Urahara
Isshin
Byakuya
Yumichika
Ikkaku
Kyouraku and
Mayuri
the wood be freakin hilarious!!!

Xailyn
07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
We actually HAVE a potential Yumichika in the group! But as of right now, we have Hanatarou (me), Matsumoto, Hinamori and Izuru. My friend who cosplays Mayuri is tempted to join as well. I'm glad someone likes the idea. (And please, wave more people over here to look at this. XD)

XxYoruichixX
07-08-2008, 05:00 PM
yay yumichika except he never lets me use his mirror... >.> i need it too!!!!

StrawberrySiren
07-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Yes. Do It. This Idea Is Ftw.

Xailyn
07-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Wow, I'm glad people like it. ^^ I've been wanting to do this since I got into Bleach...

About three weeks ago. XD

Fashwiing
07-08-2008, 08:48 PM
I would say get a Kenpachi, but the Espada already have Nnoitora so you can't add 'im.

This would be amazing, really.

Xailyn
07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Wow! People like it! For anyone interested there should be signs of this cosplay group at CTCon, AAC and NekoCon. ^^

Yukari Kaiba
07-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I actually just debuted an Arrancar! Renji Abarai cosplay this past weekend at AX (waiting for the photos my friend took of it ><). MY friend went along as a Arrancar/Hollow Kenpachi and the costumes were received pretty well (people kept asking us what part of the series we were from xD). I think its a great idea and you should go for it :D

Xailyn
07-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Your icon is epic, Shinobi. But specifically...
Arrancar Hanatarou? I started the cosplay already. C: