PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 08

Madara-sama
07-08-2008, 02:22 PM
So...who's cosplaying Bleach? We have a Naruto thread, so let's start a Bleach one!

I shall be doing Mayuri Kurotsuchi (dunno if I'll do one or two versions) and Daldias (http://www.cosplay.com/member/93960/) will be doing two versions of Aizen (but not the Hueco Mundo version).

I don't think we'll have any other people with us...on account of all of our friends either not going or having other cosplay to do. But that's what Desu Ne is bringing =D

Anyways, any word on who's leading the Bleach shoot this year?

serenity_relena
07-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I don't know who is doing the photoshoot; but I'm currently trying to put together my Rangiku Cosplay. ^_^

Madara-sama
07-12-2008, 11:15 PM
ooo, a Rangiku Matsumoto cosplay, you say? Cause I'm doing Gin Ichimaru (as well as Mayuri Kurotsuchi).

serenity_relena
07-13-2008, 12:56 AM
ooo, a Rangiku Matsumoto cosplay, you say? Cause I'm doing Gin Ichimaru (as well as Mayuri Kurotsuchi).

OOOOOOH! Well HELLO Gin! ;) Can't wait to see the Mayuri cosplay TOO! ^_^

Madara-sama
07-13-2008, 01:26 AM
OOOOOOH! Well HELLO Gin! ;) Can't wait to see the Mayuri cosplay TOO! ^_^

I honestly can't wait to see either of my cosplay n_n;

puredeathangel
08-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Eh...This is really a long shot but I MIGHT come to Oni-con. I dun know for sure yet. It's kinda during school. (Friday n stuff)

If I go I'll probably be there as Byakuya but yeah...that's if I go lol So I guess we'll see what happens. I have not been in the mood for cons as of late. o.o;

But I really hope a good amount of people to come to the gathering either way. ^^

Madara-sama
08-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Eh...This is really a long shot but I MIGHT come to Oni-con. I dun know for sure yet. It's kinda during school. (Friday n stuff)

If I go I'll probably be there as Byakuya but yeah...that's if I go lol So I guess we'll see what happens. I have not been in the mood for cons as of late. o.o;

But I really hope a good amount of people to come to the gathering either way. ^^

Hope you can make it! n_n;

serenity_relena
08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Hope you can make it! n_n;

I second that! Hope to see you there! ^_^

Lumiere14
08-11-2008, 04:29 AM
I'll be going at least one day as Yachiru ^^

meokara
08-13-2008, 01:11 AM
I'd like to cos Soi Fon but this is my 1st year in US n ev'rything seems too different. I dun even know how to register or when n where Oni Con starts. I've just searched for cosplay houston and this site displays. Nice to meet u all :D

serenity_relena
08-13-2008, 05:41 PM
I'd like to cos Soi Fon but this is my 1st year in US n ev'rything seems too different. I dun even know how to register or when n where Oni Con starts. I've just searched for cosplay houston and this site displays. Nice to meet u all :D

Nice to meet you too and WELCOME!
If you want to register for ONI-CON and get all the info just go to:
oni-con.com
If you pre-register now it will be cheaper.
See you around the boards, ^_^

Melodious Nocturne
09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
i'm gonna be rukia! and my boyfriend will be ichigo and my friend will be grimmjow!!! X3

Club Owner Dice
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Greetings Cosplay.Com Oni-Con Bleach Cosplayers! (Big name, great people ^.^)

My friends and myself are doing Los Espada Arancar.
As of this time, I will be making three costumes.. but I might end up having to make more of them! Ha, we will see how that goes.
Currently: I will be making #4- Ulquiorra for myself, as well as #5: Noitora and #6 Grimmjow.