PDA

View Full Version : Any other Makona cosplayers?

YuffieBunny
09-18-2002, 10:13 AM
hey! I wanna know if any one has pictures of any Mokona from MKR cosplayers? i'm making the costume for animeNEXT! but it's not gonna be one of those huge suites that some people make, i'm gonna be a body suite tight fitting sexy mokona! hehe.

yeah... i just wanted to know if any one else has done anything like that??

Oshi
09-18-2002, 12:03 PM
Hmm... *imagines*
That'll be kawaii to iroppoi...

YuffieBunny
09-18-2002, 12:43 PM
i just hope i do a good enough job that people recognize who i am, lolly i should carry my makona plushy around and say it's my child... O_o;

Ranma Saotome
09-18-2002, 01:18 PM
You know... *pulls out my bag* I have this thing for collecting kawaii cosplays. *gets slammed into a wall* Oww...

I'll look for you, you can't miss me, a 6 foot tall black guy as Ranma! :p

Rosiel
09-18-2002, 01:44 PM
LOL I was going to say "I hope it's an actual plushie suit, not one of those excuses to wear a bikini". LOL

And it's Mokona, not Makona.

(Unpopular opinion follows)

And seriously, I don't get the whole sexy!Moogle, sexy!Meowth, sexy!Pikachu trend. If you want to cosplay as a character, you should try and look like the character, not a yellow/white/etc "catgirl" version.

YuffieBunny
09-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
You know... *pulls out my bag* I have this thing for collecting kawaii cosplays. *gets slammed into a wall* Oww...

I'll look for you, you can't miss me, a 6 foot tall black guy as Ranma! :p

lolly, i've seen u b4, i was at shoujocon and ANXY. =P

hehe yeah, it'll be hard to miss the kawaii mOkona girl..

*bows to the other post* sorri for the misspell *i'm sleepi* teehee, it's ok if u dun understand it, cuz i mean, everyone has their own way of doing things. ^_^

krystal1314
09-18-2002, 02:55 PM
Yea... there's no way you could miss Mokona... I will be the Umi chasing her around the con >^^<
Bunny, when should we do this? We're doing double-Rikku on Fri, and Sat I'm gonna be Rinoa... Or maybe I'll bring my Umi costume and put it in your room so I can change into it anytime ^^

YuffieBunny
09-18-2002, 05:40 PM
hmmm, i'm thinking on friday deff we do the double Rikku thing, we have to plan when we get there, cuz i MIGHT take off skool. sat if you're gonna be Rinoa i can wear my kitty Sakura outfit, and on sunday when we have the skit thing then we can dress up in our MKR stuff... plan? hai. hehehehe

we still need to think of a skit.. =D

HaloNoir
09-18-2002, 05:53 PM
I think the whole 'sexy' version is great, lets you use your imagination a lot more... err... umm... that sounds wrong... I mean it lets the seamstress use their imagination, not the people viewing the costume XD Anyway, I haven't seen a sexy Mokona yet, just sexy Pokemon so I say go for it!

YuffieBunny
09-18-2002, 06:04 PM
*bows to HaloNoir* i'm so happi u agree. i mean, i don't mind either style at all, as long as they both come out awesome!!! hehehe i haven't seen ANY mokona cosplay yet.. which makes me sad. but hey! meebe i'll be the first, lolly, i doutb it veri much though. >=D

krystal1314
09-18-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by YuffieBunny
hmmm, i'm thinking on friday deff we do the double Rikku thing, we have to plan when we get there, cuz i MIGHT take off skool. sat if you're gonna be Rinoa i can wear my kitty Sakura outfit, and on sunday when we have the skit thing then we can dress up in our MKR stuff... plan? hai. hehehehe

we still need to think of a skit.. =D

Well, I might not be able to make it on Sunday :( But I'm still NOT sure... If I can't, maybe we'll fit both Rinoa and Umi for Sat? I dunno... I'll talk to you when you're on later...

ai_no_kaku
05-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Actually... I just did a White MKR Makona in Human-esc form for ACEN last weekend. I can post a couple pics as soon as I get them developed if you would like.

AnimeAngelBlue
05-10-2006, 11:58 PM
My sister and I are going to AnimeNEXT as well as Black and White Mokona in giant mascot form. ^_^