PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg on Friday night?????

spector
07-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone know if there will be a registration pick-up for passes on the friday night for people who have already preregistered for the con...I arrive on Friday evening and would love to be able to take care of picking up my pass at that time than having to get up super early on saturday moring just to get into a line...I would rather spend that time eating breakfast and putting on my cosplay...
Anyone know who to contact about this?
Thanks.

Kimmy
07-09-2008, 12:00 AM
According to their website, there's pre-reg pick up on Friday from 5-8PM. I could have sworn that I read the specific location of where to pick it up a while back, but I can't seem to find it anymore. >.> Anyway, if you wanted to contact someone about it, you could try one of the emails on their contact page. I'd try either the general email (info@otakuthon.com) or the Registration Coordinator (registration@otakuthon.com). Or you could try their forums. =)

Hope that helps. ^^

jusdepomme
07-09-2008, 10:34 AM
it will be at the palais des congres. I guess there will be a table downstair to allow people to pick-up their badge. But this year, there won't be any events on the friday.

spector
07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the info...
I hope I arrive before 8pm.
See you all there.