PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine vs Deathstryke

Nevernaut
07-01-2003, 11:21 PM
I'm larger than she is. She's a black belt; all I know is stage fighting. My claws will be able to retract and extend; her's won't. I'll be wearing the costume from the recent comics; she'll have on the movie outfit. This'll be for the Dragon*Con costume contest. We've only just started to plan it out (no choreographing yet)

Any ideas we should throw in?

I know I want to have something with her rolling over my back while I'm bent over, and perhaps end with me stabbing her in the stomach (the claws retract, remember), and me walking away, only to have her leap up and run after me.

I want to keep the fight silent, becuase the room the Contest is held in has the worst acustics possible, and you can never hear anything anyone is saying. Though I would like to shout "Holy shit!" at the beginning. I've done outdoor theatre, so maybe I can project just enough...

So, thoughts?

99Machsoul
07-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Big X-fan here, sounds awesome.
Which Wolvie costume are you doing? Classic, New or Movie?
I'd love to see pics of when it's done (video'd be even better)

Nevernaut
07-05-2003, 06:53 PM
New X-men. Leather+bare chest+claws=sexy. I'm tired of watching my bustier-wearing, large busted friends get all the looks. I'm gonna break some hearts at Dragon*Con, dammit, or die from all the sit-ups trying!!!

Besides, the classic has shitty colors and the X2 movie costume is above and beyond my sewing skills. And I figure that most people won't be doing the New X-Men costume, so I should stand out.

She'll have on the movie Deathstryke costume, though. Because it's alot cooler than anything she ever wore in the comics.

JustinCredible
07-17-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Nevernaut
Besides, the classic has shitty colors

:skips statement subconsciously as it could trigger an uncontrollable rage:

As for your skit... I assume you would like it to be more action then comedy? Yes, No?

how about two high swings from Wolvie, ducked by Lady Deathstrike and countered with a uppercut (raising from ducking) slash which causes you to pause and hold your chest from the pain slighly bending your head down... she rolls over and kicks you in the ass... then charges... you then turn around and stab her with your claws... she falls to her kness... you walk away... she chases you... whatever you eles have planed...

Nevernaut
07-25-2003, 09:54 PM
I like the part where she kicks me in the ass.

And blue underwear over yellow tights was never cool. Ever.

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Yashida brown-and-gold combo. It was a was a good look. Nothing I'd wear, mind you, but it looked nice as an ink drawing.

99Machsoul
09-16-2003, 10:13 PM
I tried looking at Linus Lam's Dragoncon masquerade photos, didn't see you guys. Got any pictures?