View Full Version : KH photoshoot

Melodious Nocturne
07-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Saturday! 2 pm @ Starbucks!

who are you gonna be?

RedeadDie
07-13-2008, 03:06 AM
You all have choices now...

~Final Form Xemnas (It's being redone from scratch!)
~Normal Form Xemnas
~Saix
~Berserker Saix
~Xehanort
~Amaru, Marluxia's Somebody (Victorianish outfit.)

I actually know a lot of peoples and friends votes already, so I'm guessing I'm doing Xemnas again for the photoshoot. (Don't know which yet.)

Though I plan on doing about four to five of those mentioned cosplays during other times. (I'm also doing three other cosplays from other animes/video games, but I'll try to fit as much KH as possible.)

I'm currently working on a Beast (Human form) cosplay as well on the side. It'll be done soon, but concerning the stuff I have planned, I might have to hold off on my Beast cosplay.

[ f e t i s h ]
07-28-2008, 02:28 PM
OMG OMG OMG IT'S MEGAN. ILU!! Eeee~
-tackle kiss nuzzle-
So, wait, AT Starbucks?
Or maybe you're talking about being IN FRONT of Starbucks...
Hmm, I wonder if we could do it somewhere else...
I really like the attention that we get when we're walking around on the upper floors.
But I guess, if we went anywhere else, we'd be in the way of traffic...
Eh. D:
SO HI. OMG, YOU'RE DOING L?! I WANNA SEEEEEE~

SUPEY SUPEY SUPEY!!
You HAVE to do Xemnas.
I will cry if you don't.
I really will.
Because I love your Xemnas. :3
AND WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU NOT HOSTING THE PHOTOSHOOT?!
Can I do it?
OH PLEASE PLEASE CAN I DO IT?!
Or Axel was pretty bomb-diggity at A-Kon...
We'll see. :3
YOU ALSO HAVE TO DO XEHANORT. 'Cause he's a pimp.
AND SAIX SO YOU CAN BE MY PUPPY.

...okay, seriously, I'll stop with the caps now. :3

<333

RedeadDie
07-31-2008, 11:31 PM
;2550705']
SUPEY SUPEY SUPEY!!
You HAVE to do Xemnas.
I will cry if you don't.
I really will.
Because I love your Xemnas. :3
AND WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU NOT HOSTING THE PHOTOSHOOT?!
Can I do it?
OH PLEASE PLEASE CAN I DO IT?!
Or Axel was pretty bomb-diggity at A-Kon...
We'll see. :3
YOU ALSO HAVE TO DO XEHANORT. 'Cause he's a pimp.
AND SAIX SO YOU CAN BE MY PUPPY.

...okay, seriously, I'll stop with the caps now. :3I am, but I think I'll end up doing final form during the shoot. (Hell, I end up cosplaying Xemnas most of the time when I don't even plan to at cons these days.)

So don't cry deary! I'll be a super special Xemnas! I'll even do his deep voice for you too if ya want.

Neh?! Not hosting what photoshoot? I don't think I'm in charge of the KH one (I believe Megan's in charge of that), but I'm hosting the three way VS shoot with my older sister helping me.

As for just an Org. XIII shoot, I think we'll all get good attention as such just with the KH one. (It worked out so well at A-kon.) And Axel was awesomeness with the photoshoot at A-kon! My voice kinda died, mixing with drama, chest binding, blah blah that I just kinda died during the shoot. (Sorry about that.)

I gots to do Xehanort! Because I promised a certain someone I'd make them a Braig cosplay and I'd be Xehanort with them.

I'll be Saix, but I'm unsure about Berserker form. Neh, while I'm Saix, I'll be swooning after myself the whole time! (I can't cosplay him for long though.)

[ f e t i s h ]
08-01-2008, 12:14 AM
<33

Yaaaaaay!!
Okay, I'm good with Final Form.
Are you going all out -- black and white insanity?
C:

Ooh, she is?
That's a first.
She always seems so shy...
But this'll be fun!
I'm excited!! <3

Yeah. But I like mixing everyone up --
And I'm going to be two KH people:
Demyx and Hayner.
Who should I be for the photoshoot? D:
I bet Demyx would get more attention...
But, since Shigu's gonna be Seifer AND Xigbar,
We'll be able to do fan service either way. ;D

Are you really making her an entire Braig cosplay?
:O
You're so sweet... <3

Teehee~ Saix! YAY!

RedeadDie
08-03-2008, 01:25 AM
Well, considering how expensive this cosplay is gonna cosplay, I guess you could say I'll go insane.

I saw that you're siggy you're going as Hayner! That's awesome! :3

Idk if I'm doing anything besides Org. XIII. Well, my older sis and I want to do Vexlia and Saipras (Orgy children), but that might still might count as somewhat Org. XIII. She's really excited about talking for the whole time saying nothing but, "This is not my baseball." XD So, if you two go to the shoot as Hayner and Seifer then we'll test out our Vexlia and Saipras cosplays there.

Yeah, I am. It's a present from me! I'm even getting her a brown and blond streaked wig. It's gonna be pretty! ^-^

[ f e t i s h ]
08-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Yes, but sweetheart, it's going to look AMAZING.
SOOOOO much better than E-Bay Xemnas.
And way more charismatic, too. <3

Yes, I will be cosplaying Hayner!
And it shall be fun.
"Maybe you forgot -- I'm smart!"
C:

Nope, I'm probably going to do all Organization XIII stuff that weekend.
POSSIBLY Rabi~en~Rose, but only on Sunday, when you and Shigu are doing Xehanort and Braig.
But I talked to Shigu,
And she said that we're probably going to do Demyx and Xigbar.
We'll get more attention and solicitations for fan service that way.
;D

Eeee~
I'm excited!

RedeadDie
08-08-2008, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I guess so. Whenever I make my own cosplays, I get way more into the character than usual. So, this Oni, I won't be as quiet and emo(ish) Xemnas as I was at A-kon. :P Hellz yeah! I'm making Final Form again! XD

I'd so glomp you if you do Hayner. He's one of my top five favorite KH characters.

Awww...you're so adorable in pink too! I loved that cosplay at A-kon.

I'm going to see if I can drag my lil sis with me on Sunday of Oni-con too. I want to make her an Ienzo cosplay if I have the time. If I can't, then she'll have to settle for Namine again and let her hang out with my older sis. Though, she's saving up for a Org. XIII coat and she says she wants cosplay one of the members. She says she wants to try Demyx, Vexen, or Larxene. She's telling me right now she really wants to do Demyx just to play with the Sitar weapon. She'd do Vexen, but she really has a strong fear of Marluxia cosplayers. (Idk why.)

I really excited too! I'm actually more excited about Oni-con right now than I am about this con I'm going to in about ten hours from now. Maybe it's because ya'all are gonna be there! This also might be my last Oni-con for a while too. (I'm probably going to move to New York next fall to do a internship for textile design and such.)

Lumiere14
08-08-2008, 07:24 AM
Hi guys. ^^ I'm kinda new on the whole cosplaying and con thing. I was just wondering, anyone is allowed to come, right? As long as they're in a KH cosplay?

Gitz
08-09-2008, 03:57 AM
I'm planning on going cosplaying as Hayner, as well. But, any information on where exactly the Starbucks that the shoot is planning on being held at is? Like some sort of map example per say?:toothy:

[ f e t i s h ]
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I guess so. Whenever I make my own cosplays, I get way more into the character than usual. So, this Oni, I won't be as quiet and emo(ish) Xemnas as I was at A-kon. :P Hellz yeah! I'm making Final Form again! XD

I'd so glomp you if you do Hayner. He's one of my top five favorite KH characters.

Awww...you're so adorable in pink too! I loved that cosplay at A-kon.

I'm going to see if I can drag my lil sis with me on Sunday of Oni-con too. I want to make her an Ienzo cosplay if I have the time. If I can't, then she'll have to settle for Namine again and let her hang out with my older sis. Though, she's saving up for a Org. XIII coat and she says she wants cosplay one of the members. She says she wants to try Demyx, Vexen, or Larxene. She's telling me right now she really wants to do Demyx just to play with the Sitar weapon. She'd do Vexen, but she really has a strong fear of Marluxia cosplayers. (Idk why.)

I really excited too! I'm actually more excited about Oni-con right now than I am about this con I'm going to in about ten hours from now. Maybe it's because ya'all are gonna be there! This also might be my last Oni-con for a while too. (I'm probably going to move to New York next fall to do a internship for textile design and such.)

Quiet and emo-ish?
I don't remember you being "quiet and emo-ish."
You were vain and bossy, as usual. :P
But I guess the Final Form will allow you to amplify such vanity and bossiness, hmm?
...DON'T WORRY XEMNAS.
WE ALL LOVE YOU.
PLEASE DON'T EAT MY FACE. D:

Hayner? Really? One of your top five favorites?
I mean, he's cute and everything,
But he's a pretty minor character.
Why is he so special to you?
NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.
I'm glad that you like him!
He's going to be really fun to cosplay.
'Cept I have NO idea how I'm going to get his hair styled like that...
><

It was really hilarious because, when I wore it,
Axel and Roxas didn't even recognize me!
I ran up to them, with my pink hair and pink dress and cuteness and whatnot,
And they were like, "OMG WTF MOLESTED."
But, then, they realized.
Epic. <3

Hmm~
Yeah, but remember, if she does Ienzo,
Then Braig is DEFINITELY going to harass her.
It's just how Braig is. D:
And yay! It would be really fun to have another Demyx!
And hasn't she cosplayed Vexen before?
I feel like I've seen pictures of her...

OMG LAST ONI?!
Ooh, but New York...
That sounds amazing!
I'm probably going to go to school in California,
But I'm still gonna come back for most of my beloved cons. :3

I'm planning on going cosplaying as Hayner, as well. But, any information on where exactly the Starbucks that the shoot is planning on being held at is? Like some sort of map example per say?:toothy:

OMG YAY ANOTHER HAYNER.
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.
Well, I don't know if I can find a map,
but Starbucks is on the BOTTOM floor of the convention hall.
Kinda towards... uh... the right side if you're facing the building.
: D

SqueeSan
08-11-2008, 10:44 PM
OSNAPPPLE~!

A photoshoot! : D

I'm gonna be Demyx the whole weekend, I'll try to stop by Starbucks on Saturday ^^

Krad-chan
08-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm gonna be Xigbar x3

Gitz
08-13-2008, 07:41 AM
;2574763']OMG YAY ANOTHER HAYNER.
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN.
Well, I don't know if I can find a map,
but Starbucks is on the BOTTOM floor of the convention hall.
Kinda towards... uh... the right side if you're facing the building.
: D

Thanks! :D

I'll be cosplaying as Hayner for the entire morning and for the photoshoot on Saturday, and then wear my partial fursuit for the rest of the day. So if you see a mouse dressed up as Sherlock Holmes walking around on Friday or later Saturday, that'll be me. XD Maybe I can meet up with your group (know YaminoMaliku, AlaraLeongod, and others over at DeviantArt) earlier before the photoshoot on Saturday? That is if you guys don't mind having a second Hayner around. XD

RedeadDie
08-13-2008, 10:46 PM
;2574756']Quiet and emo-ish?
I don't remember you being "quiet and emo-ish."
You were vain and bossy, as usual. :P
But I guess the Final Form will allow you to amplify such vanity and bossiness, hmm?
...DON'T WORRY XEMNAS.
WE ALL LOVE YOU.
PLEASE DON'T EAT MY FACE. D:

Hayner? Really? One of your top five favorites?
I mean, he's cute and everything,
But he's a pretty minor character.
Why is he so special to you?
NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.
I'm glad that you like him!
He's going to be really fun to cosplay.
'Cept I have NO idea how I'm going to get his hair styled like that...
><

It was really hilarious because, when I wore it,
Axel and Roxas didn't even recognize me!
I ran up to them, with my pink hair and pink dress and cuteness and whatnot,
And they were like, "OMG WTF MOLESTED."
But, then, they realized.
Epic. <3

Hmm~
Yeah, but remember, if she does Ienzo,
Then Braig is DEFINITELY going to harass her.
It's just how Braig is. D:
And yay! It would be really fun to have another Demyx!
And hasn't she cosplayed Vexen before?
I feel like I've seen pictures of her...

OMG LAST ONI?!
Ooh, but New York...
That sounds amazing!
I'm probably going to go to school in California,
But I'm still gonna come back for most of my beloved cons. :3Was I? I thought I was at least a bit less bossy and ego(ish) then Ikki-con. YES! Final Form will be my love for the con!...Unless I finish my Soren and Saix then they'll be my other loves so maybe a bit less love for Final Form. I SO want to be Saix in Xemnas's Final Form outfit for some reason though.
And I'd say I'd love you back, but I ran outs of hearts. :(

Yeah, he's my top five. He's up there with Saix, Marluxia, Vexen, and Xemnas. Hayner is truely one of teh best!

OMG! They didn't figure out it was you?! I knew it was you right from the get go! :P...At least I think I did...

YAY! I love the whole Braig pickin' on Ienzo thing. She's use to getting picked on anyways. Though, now she says she'd do Vexen this time instead of Demyx. (I think I talked her into it.) Well, she did cosplay Vexen for like ten minutes just so I could see what she'd look like in it. I gotta teach her to not be so bubbly and smile so much. (Unless it's a creepy one. She's practicing his laugh.)

Well, IDK yet. The store manager at the clothing store I work at wants me to try and get an internship with the company. She thinks I'd make it. Either that or I'll work under some local designers in Texas and just take a few college classes in fashion/textile design. I'll try to come back for cons and such if I can! I promise!

[ f e t i s h ]
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm gonna be Xigbar x3

OMG YAY.
Can I sexually harass you?
>3

...even though my Xigbar will probably beat me up... >.>

Thanks! :D

I'll be cosplaying as Hayner for the entire morning and for the photoshoot on Saturday, and then wear my partial fursuit for the rest of the day. So if you see a mouse dressed up as Sherlock Holmes walking around on Friday or later Saturday, that'll be me. XD Maybe I can meet up with your group (know YaminoMaliku, AlaraLeongod, and others over at DeviantArt) earlier before the photoshoot on Saturday? That is if you guys don't mind having a second Hayner around. XD

Well, for the photoshoot, I'll probably be doing Demyx.
So you might be the only Hayner there!
...but we're (my Xigbar and I) also thinking about doing half of the photoshoot as Demyx/Xigbar,
And then the other half as Hayner/Seifer.
ANYWAY. Yeah.

Ooooh~! I loved the Great Mouse Detective!
Please tell me you'll be doing that amazing accent. ;D

And of course we wouldn't!
Hee~ How did you learn about my group?
I guess we're kinda "famous"...
But anyway, I've got a deviantart as well:
Jax-and-Nix.
It's actually my artist's DA, but I've got access to it as well.
He does a lot of KH comics and stuff.
:3
But I'm sure that we'd love to meet up!

Was I? I thought I was at least a bit less bossy and ego(ish) then Ikki-con. YES! Final Form will be my love for the con!...Unless I finish my Soren and Saix then they'll be my other loves so maybe a bit less love for Final Form. I SO want to be Saix in Xemnas's Final Form outfit for some reason though.
And I'd say I'd love you back, but I ran outs of hearts. :(

Yeah, he's my top five. He's up there with Saix, Marluxia, Vexen, and Xemnas. Hayner is truely one of teh best!

OMG! They didn't figure out it was you?! I knew it was you right from the get go! :P...At least I think I did...

YAY! I love the whole Braig pickin' on Ienzo thing. She's use to getting picked on anyways. Though, now she says she'd do Vexen this time instead of Demyx. (I think I talked her into it.) Well, she did cosplay Vexen for like ten minutes just so I could see what she'd look like in it. I gotta teach her to not be so bubbly and smile so much. (Unless it's a creepy one. She's practicing his laugh.)

Well, IDK yet. The store manager at the clothing store I work at wants me to try and get an internship with the company. She thinks I'd make it. Either that or I'll work under some local designers in Texas and just take a few college classes in fashion/textile design. I'll try to come back for cons and such if I can! I promise!

Ooh, yeah, well compared to Ikki...
You were all dramatic and like, "LOOK AT MEEEE"!
But that was because you were kinda flittering between Xemnas and Marluxia,
Who are both very domineering personas. :3
Are you not going to do Marlu at this con?

BUT WE DO TOO HAVE HEARTS.
D:= <---- sad Demyx face! See his mohawk? C:

...O.O
There's a bit of a personality difference amongst your favorites!!
Hayner... and then a bunch of scary Organization members.
xD

BUT YAY.
Now I can harrass her~
But in a far less... um... sexual way that Braig would do.
>>
That should be interesting.
I love how Namines generally evolve into very - um - NOT-Namineish characters.
Axel's first KH appearance was as Namine, and now... she's Axel!!
And the same thing's happening to your sister.
Rad. :3

Ooh~
Well good luck! <33

OMG YOU HAVE A NEW AVATAR.
IS THAT FROM SAN JAPAN?!
I WANNA SEE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOSSSSSSS!
:O

Gitz
08-14-2008, 10:03 PM
;2581275']Well, for the photoshoot, I'll probably be doing Demyx.
So you might be the only Hayner there!
...but we're (my Xigbar and I) also thinking about doing half of the photoshoot as Demyx/Xigbar,
And then the other half as Hayner/Seifer.
ANYWAY. Yeah.

Ooooh~! I loved the Great Mouse Detective!
Please tell me you'll be doing that amazing accent. ;D

And of course we wouldn't!
Hee~ How did you learn about my group?
I guess we're kinda "famous"...
But anyway, I've got a deviantart as well:
Jax-and-Nix.
It's actually my artist's DA, but I've got access to it as well.
He does a lot of KH comics and stuff.
But I'm sure that we'd love to meet up!

I wouldn't mind doing all that fan service stuff as long as it's clean and as long as I don't have to full out kiss somebody else on the lips. I'm sort of a "no touchy me" person to an extent. XD (aside from the usual hugs, handshakes, and all that other formal stuff) Seifer/Hayner kind of sounds fun with the characters clashing personalities. Hayner the biggest attitude problem in Twilight Town and Seifer the biggest troll in Twilight Town. Haha!

I doubt I'll be trying to do the accent. I'm very horrible when it comes to even trying at impersonating voices and accents... and also the fact that I'm not even Basil's same gender to begin with, which doesn't help out with difference in voices. XD I'm one of those people that do better acting out the characters physically through poses for photos, movements, and all that stuff then with speech. I'll be talking with the head on when I need to, though. Such as when it's with people I know at least in some kind of way. I'm not all that really gung-ho with the whole unwritten "No talking!" rule that people seem to usually hold onto when wearing animal suits.

Pretty much I've met, seen, or know pretty much almost everybody in your group from Ikkicon earlier this year. XD Then not so long after that, found them on DeviantArt. (exchanged DA screen names with yaminomaliku, Roxas, at Ikkicon as well) Was also at the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot as the only Larxene.

SqueeSan
08-14-2008, 11:39 PM
;2581268']OMG YAY.
Can I sexually harass you?
>3

...even though my Xigbar will probably beat me up... >.>

We can do that together >333 Clonecestplz~

RedeadDie
08-15-2008, 12:34 AM
;2581301']Ooh, yeah, well compared to Ikki...
You were all dramatic and like, "LOOK AT MEEEE"!
But that was because you were kinda flittering between Xemnas and Marluxia,
Who are both very domineering personas. :3
Are you not going to do Marlu at this con?

BUT WE DO TOO HAVE HEARTS.
D:= <---- sad Demyx face! See his mohawk? C:

...O.O
There's a bit of a personality difference amongst your favorites!!
Hayner... and then a bunch of scary Organization members.
xD

BUT YAY.
Now I can harrass her~
But in a far less... um... sexual way that Braig would do.
>>
That should be interesting.
I love how Namines generally evolve into very - um - NOT-Namineish characters.
Axel's first KH appearance was as Namine, and now... she's Axel!!
And the same thing's happening to your sister.
Rad. :3

Ooh~
Well good luck! <33

OMG YOU HAVE A NEW AVATAR.
IS THAT FROM SAN JAPAN?!
I WANNA SEE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOSSSSSSS!
:OUmmm...I'd do Marly, but I was kinda saving him for Ikki...I want to complete his scythe without a mess up this time and get a better wig, but I think I have to wait until after the Christmas season for that. I was so OOC Marly at Ikki, which was weird because I perfected his personality at home. o.o

NO WE DON'T! My puppy ate them all. :3

Hahaha! Yeah I know. I'm weird like that and you should know. :P

Hey! She's just 12 so be nice...only I can pick on her while she's Ienzo. I remember when she first did Namine while I first did Xemnas. I was yelling, "Come on Namine!" or "Do this Namine!" and dragging her around by the arm most of the time. It was funny!

Yeah, I remember when Axel first did Namine, but now she does a awesome Axel too! XD My friend who does a epic Tamaki from Ouran High her first cosplay was Namine too! (She even brought her Namine cosplay to San Japan and I proposed to her as Xemnas. Haha!)

Thanks!

Gah! Yes...I did. I can send you videos/pics with me in them as Ouran Tamaki and Xemnas in pm if ya want.

Melodious Nocturne
08-17-2008, 05:49 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! X3 *spazz* HI!!!! <3

Melodious Nocturne
08-19-2008, 12:11 PM
;2550705']OMG OMG OMG IT'S MEGAN. ILU!! Eeee~
-tackle kiss nuzzle-
So, wait, AT Starbucks?
Or maybe you're talking about being IN FRONT of Starbucks...
Hmm, I wonder if we could do it somewhere else...
I really like the attention that we get when we're walking around on the upper floors.
But I guess, if we went anywhere else, we'd be in the way of traffic...

<333

i would love to have it upstairs, but the problem is we get in trouble everytime we try. so ya it will be where it was last year! next to starbucks

Krad-chan
09-02-2008, 05:03 PM
We can do that together >333 Clonecestplz~

hehe... the Xigbars will have hotness to watch. >3

MeWindyCharms
09-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I remember when Axel first did Namine, but now she does a awesome Axel too! XD My friend who does a epic Tamaki from Ouran High her first cosplay was Namine too! (She even brought her Namine cosplay to San Japan and I proposed to her as Xemnas. Haha!)

Thanks!

Gah! Yes...I did. I can send you videos/pics with me in them as Ouran Tamaki and Xemnas in pm if ya want.

Namine wants a wedding on the beach. >.> No roses or pink plz kthx.

It helps if you have an equally epic twin. ^_^\\// But I still did a little cartwheel of happy and warm fuzzies inside at the compliment (one month later but HEY!). Honestly, Namine and Tamaki are not going away anytime soon. XD Especially Tamaki because I have WAY too much fun hosting people with him.

AND in relevence to the thread, if I go to Oni-con and therefore the photoshoot I'll be going as Namine. Hopefully I will have more Organization 13 pages in my notebook. ^__^' I will be most disappointed if I can't go. Cuz I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaallllly wanna!

I miss people. D=

RedeadDie
09-20-2008, 12:14 AM
Namine wants a wedding on the beach. >.> No roses or pink plz kthx.

It helps if you have an equally epic twin. ^_^\\// But I still did a little cartwheel of happy and warm fuzzies inside at the compliment (one month later but HEY!). Honestly, Namine and Tamaki are not going away anytime soon. XD Especially Tamaki because I have WAY too much fun hosting people with him.

AND in relevence to the thread, if I go to Oni-con and therefore the photoshoot I'll be going as Namine. Hopefully I will have more Organization 13 pages in my notebook. ^__^' I will be most disappointed if I can't go. Cuz I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaallllly wanna!

I miss people. D=OMG! I'll so spaz if you go!

A wedding on the beach? Idk, we could have a little "mock" wedding for fun at the photoshoot. XD

Ah! Thanks! I still end to lose weight and order and style a new wig for that cosplay though. (Friday's Tamaki was a bleh, but Saturday's was okies.) But you were epic! If you happen to go to San Japan next year, you could possibly be Tamaki again because I wanted to try Nekozawa anyways. (Maybe at Oni for a bit...haha!) I love it when girls swoon when we acted all "princely" on them. It was hilarious!

Yay! Namine again! You were an adorable Namine and I loved your artistic notebook. (Much better than her original scretch book.) I will be crying tears from my empty space that was my heart if you don't come either. :( You're my favorite Namine so far! XD

MeWindyCharms
09-20-2008, 11:46 AM
OMG! I'll so spaz if you go!

A wedding on the beach? Idk, we could have a little "mock" wedding for fun at the photoshoot. XD

Ah! Thanks! I still end to lose weight and order and style a new wig for that cosplay though. (Friday's Tamaki was a bleh, but Saturday's was okies.) But you were epic! If you happen to go to San Japan next year, you could possibly be Tamaki again because I wanted to try Nekozawa anyways. (Maybe at Oni for a bit...haha!) I love it when girls swoon when we acted all "princely" on them. It was hilarious!

Yay! Namine again! You were an adorable Namine and I loved your artistic notebook. (Much better than her original scretch book.) I will be crying tears from my empty space that was my heart if you don't come either. :( You're my favorite Namine so far! XD

YAAAAAAY I know I can go to Oni-Con now! :rockon: I'll be bringing my roomie to her first con.

Well, I was trying to be funny but HEY it could be fun! It would be the opposite of what people are expecting (provided they are looking for yaoi related pairings at a KH photoshoot). :bigtu:

Yeah yeah! Being princely was the best part for me too! I'm going to go around hosting people like I did at San Japan. Speaking of the Ouran event, I'm playing a bigger role in the actual planning of the event next year. I'll be the go-to/grunt worker/make-things-happen person for the next San Japan Ouran event so the cast can focus on their cosplays. If you check the Ouran thread at San Japan you can see the idea my sis and I have come up with for next year. I have a lot more to say, but I don't want to make this KH Photoshoot thread a "here-are-my-plans-for-the-OURAN-event-for-San-Japan" thread. BUT SIS AND I HAVE AN EPIC IDEA!

D= While your tears are sad, empty things your words are full of warmth! And you're my favorite Xemnas so we're just full of favorites. ^_^ I'm so glad you like my notebook! I wasn't sure how it would be recieved by other people since I hadn't seen other Namines do it. I figure people would either be apathetic and WTF? toward it or think it's a cool idea. *clench* Yessss. OH. If you take Final Form Xemnas I want a picture of me holding my Xemnas notebook page against your coat and going "Oh snap where did it go?! I see a fabulous red sequined 1 but my notebook is gone!"

RedeadDie
09-21-2008, 12:04 AM
YES! I can't waits to see you! BTW, you know my Renge friend from San-Japan, well she's trying to come to Oni with me and I'm helping her put together a Xaldin cosplay. YAY! Aww, it's your roomie's first con? Cool! Mahou's (Renge's) first con was Oni-con last year, so I guess it's a good place to bring the new ones to cons. :P

I knows, but a mock wedding that's not yaoi for once would be a good twist! It'd be funny and it's such a random couple with Xemnas and Namine. (I have a costume veil at home too that's my lil sis's. XD)

I could do Nekozawa for Oni, for I have have the black wig, cloak, and everything else for it, but that'll go in place of another cosplay I'm working on if I don't finish it on time. Yay! for event-ness, but let's get back to Kingdom Hearts before we ramble too much off topic.

I'm your favorite Xemnas?! Yay! That means a lot to me! -tis happy- I so want to do Xemnas doing emo Tamaki pose again though, that was hilarious! Maybe at the shoot somehow that'll happen. I'll order them all to love your book! It's epicness-ness-ness!

Well, my next paycheck I don't have to pay any bills, so all of it is going towards buying the perfect materials for cosplay, so I should be able to start up on Final Form Xemnas. Last year, it took a couple of weeks to put together, but I hated it back then. I can't wait to create a new more epic one for this Oni!

MeWindyCharms
09-21-2008, 12:36 AM
I'll have to PM you all our Ouran ideas! I'm so excited to be involved!

OMG Mahooooooooooouuu! 8D I love her laugh so much. I hear it on the video of the super inspiring Xehanort and Tamaki duet and it makes me snort every time. I loooooooves seeing Xaldin cosplayers! Sideburns are love. But only on Xaldin.

It IS super duper random! XD People will prolly be like "What? When did this develope?" Is fun to shake it up a bit. Oh, I think we could totally set up a situation for Xemnas to flee to his emo corner. Namine could refuse the veil or something.

Xemnas: *holds up veil* Here, I made this from the heart strings of Kingdom Hearts.
Namine: No, that's gross and I'll mess up my hair.
Xemnas: *WOE*

Or something to that effect.

HA HA Xemnas demands an appreciation for alternative notebook art. "Enjoy it NOW. >:|" Funny thought just now. Namine doing the Joker pencil trick. Hee hee no one would expect anything UNTIL THERE WAS A PENCIL THROUGH THEIR HEAD. I mean she has a whole colored pencil set. And the Org. visits her like one person at a time. Except hiding the body would be difficult because it's an all white castle and everyone's in black coats.....XD I amuse myself too easily.

Ohhhh so you decided on Final Form Xemnas! =D Huzzah! Soooo... what's happening to the old one?

Femninja
09-22-2008, 12:34 AM
*raises hand* I'M GOING AS AXEL, FUFUFUFU~

RedeadDie
09-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Kk, that sounds good.

Eh, if only should could do the Renge laugh without being all shy about it now. (I just came back from a concert with her, btw.) Yeah, I'm trying to convince her to use skin glue and a certain material for the side burns instead of just using make-up to make them.

Hahaha! It'll certainly be an odd twists, but I think some certain Nobodies will make fun of Xemnas running off into an emo corner. But that'll still be funny!

Yes! If people don't enjoy it, then please go ahead and do the pencil trick. As for the bodies, they fade away after they're killed off in the game anyways.

The old one was a two piece outfit made to look like a one piece coat. I altered some white cotton/poly pants into a skirt like thing, and made a hooded coat for the top. Then just used this cheap paint to paint on the black designs. It looked OK, but it wasn't good enough anymore for my mind and I trashed it. (I actually did Final Form Xemnas cosplay, before ever cosplaying as Xemnas in his normal form.)

MeWindyCharms
09-22-2008, 01:39 AM
Honestly, I think the volume of the laugh is the most important part of Renge's laugh. It hsa to be heard above the shenanigans of the host club. Which concert? =D Tell her I second the material and glue side burns to the make-up ones fo sho! And if she's there I say "Hi! *muah*"

Pfft I'D make fun of Xemnas running to a corner. XD It's a funny sight to behold. Dang, we'll need someone to film everything.

This is true! Then Namine is off the hook! OMG I SO want to stage that with someone or just be like ".... Hey Marluxia! Wanna see a magic trick?" I'll rely on the movie's popularity for people to understand the reference.

Oh, wow I didn't even realize the coat was two pieces. '-' Interesting. Well, if it's any consolation, I didn't notice. But I was neither looking nor am I qualified to nitpick either *has not made any of her costumes*. So it's gone already? Boo I was going to ask if sis and I could have it. OH WELL. XD Then depending on if my sis or I wore it you and I would be like multi-fandom cosplay twins instead of just Ouran with Tamaki. If that makes ANY sense at all.

RedeadDie
09-22-2008, 11:02 PM
We went to see some indie Japanese rock bands at a bar/club place. (We got to dance and hang out with the bands too.) But enough of off topicness!

Yes! I keep telling her that, but she won't listen! (She's as stubborn as Renge.) Side-burns for Xally must be non-make-up type! (I'd tell her hi, but I dropped her off at her home after the concert. :P)

I know my Xigbar, Demyx, Axel...you know what...all of my Org. XIII cosplay friends will make fun of their Superior whenever they get a chance too. They do that quite often. (That makes the empty place where my heart was sad.) I'm saving up for a new video camera, so I should be able to film it...hopefully.

Yeah, my Final form was two pieces. (I didn't wear my Final Form to San Japan.) My normal form was bought though, so I'm happy with it. (It was actually a gift for X-mas, but I still like it.) You wouldn't like wearing my old Final Form Xemnas outfit...tis crap...

Neh! We could be twins in other fandoms! What else is there though?

MeWindyCharms
09-25-2008, 01:23 PM
HA HA HA sounds like fun! And it never really ends because there's SO much to poke fun at. *poke poke* As far as taping it, I figure my sis may be able to or my roommate. IF we can freakin' go now since the date changed. >_< I still want to try, because I miss people and I WANT to go but we'll see. I'd be leaving for oni-con after my last final so I'll be getting stuff ready ATLEAST a week before.

I saw you and Sanji-sis were going and Cat's still going. Who else is still going?

I dunno.... I've been interested in a Marluxia cosplay. I like to do pretty boys.

RedeadDie
09-25-2008, 04:43 PM
Kk, good. Then at least someone can tape it! I really liked to see that on video. And you HAS to go! I mean, Cat's even going now! (And she just got dragged into the KH fandom recently.) Damn finals! I actually skipped one of my finals for this past A-kon and I still made an A for the semester. :P

I just know Cat, Mahou, my sis, Missa, and I'm going.

Oh oh! I actually have a Marluxia scythe made and rose vines! I just need a wig now. :P

darknessinzeros
09-25-2008, 05:44 PM
I didn't realize there were so many KH Cosplayers
But I'll be there most likely as
number IX Dem Dem
I might even sport a Halloween Town outfit for Dem Dem

My inspiration for Dem Dem has always been since I saw him with a musical instrument and his power of water
Also inspired buy the best Demyx Cosplayer ever
Tealpirate from Demyx Time

Sada-Akiko
09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm gonna be there!!!! Well...if my boss gives me the weekend off. I'm talking to him about it tomorrow, so everyone pray to the con God's for me k? I'll probably be a keybladeless Sora though, I don't think I'll have enough money to buy a keyblade since I'm saving my money for the con.

Sada-Akiko
09-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Aww turns out I won't be able to make it. *sad face* Well maybe some other time right? I definately wanna see pictures though lol. Oh and I blame Die for my now obsession with KH. I swear if I hadn't of hung out with the organization 13 cosplayers Sunday of SJ...I probably wouldn't be as into it as I am now.

RedeadDie
09-26-2008, 01:19 PM
darknessinzeros: Demyx has become more popular than usual now. (Not that he wasn't popular before.) I swear, I see more Demyxs at cons than Axels these days. Guess he's the neww favorite Org. XIII character now. (When's Xemnas gonna be the favorite?!)

Anyways, cool cool, the more Demyxs the merrier!

Sada-Akiko: Awww...that makes me sad in my empty place where my heart would be. :(

Neh? I got you stuck? MAWHAHA! That was all part of my plan in the first place! I've been obsessed with KH forever now, but it's a great fandom. But if I ever see you as Sora, I'm gonna so kiddnap you Sada. :P

[ f e t i s h ]
09-26-2008, 05:14 PM
OMG OMG OMG.
So, I have totally finished the construction of the infamous Oni Playlist!
At every con, I'm usually walking around with a boombox
(I AM Demyx, after all <3),
And of course, it has all of the most fun and dancable music there is!
SO I WAS THINKING.
Me and my fellow Demyxs should host a dance party after the shoot!
People could socialize and show off their moves...
MAYBE EVEN HAVE A DANCE-OFF.
Anyone else wanna weigh in? C:

Sada-Akiko
09-26-2008, 10:38 PM
*hands Xenmas a heart*
Lol! Well I am gonna be Sora for my birthday at the cheesecake factory which you have been invited to, and I'm gonna be Sora at A-kon....and maybe at Mizumi-Con...and San-Japan. Wow! That's like four kidnapping opertunities lol! Hmm....I still have that leash from SJ....Oh noes!!!

Gitz
09-27-2008, 12:44 AM
;2640205']OMG OMG OMG.
SO I WAS THINKING.

If other Kingdom Hearts characters can join in on the dance party then I'm game. :0 I'll still have more than enough time before having to go and get dressed for the cosplay walk ons, anyway. (I plan on entering the cosplay walk on, that is)

I'm thinking of possibly giving out something like candy canes since Oni-con was moved back to the weekened before Christmas. (gotta do something with those boxes and boxes of candy canes left over from last year and the boxes that were being given out for free at my job after the holidays) But from what I heard about how the GRB won't let the dealers vendors sell snacks such as Pocky and Ramune, I think they wouldn't take to kindly towards people giving out minty, caramelized, sugar sticks in their venue. Unless you and your group don't mind me meeting you guys somewhere off of the GRB venue for some minty, sugar sticks. (like at the hotel, mall, etc) Decorated all pretty like, too. :B

MeWindyCharms
09-27-2008, 01:27 AM
;2640205']OMG OMG OMG.
SO I WAS THINKING.

8D I'm TOTALLY breaking out my new breaknastics moves! *clenches fist*

And making sure I wear shorts under Namine's little white dress. >_>

Kk, good. Then at least someone can tape it! I really liked to see that on video. And you HAS to go! I mean, Cat's even going now! (And she just got dragged into the KH fandom recently.) Damn finals! I actually skipped one of my finals for this past A-kon and I still made an A for the semester. :P

I just know Cat, Mahou, my sis, Missa, and I'm going.

Oh oh! I actually have a Marluxia scythe made and rose vines! I just need a wig now. :P

Yes yes, I believe I'll still be going now. CAAAAAAAAAT! She and Gloria left me a voice message of them singing "500 Miles." It was SO nice because the day had decided to kick me in the teeth and elbow me in the solar plexus. Oh gosh, KH is obnoxious crack. Pffft Liberal Arts schools make it hard to skip finals since professors know who you are. NOT that I would because well...... I just couldn't really. ^^'

Missa is ?

Oooooooooh! *.* Is it pink liek woah? >_< Props seem like too much work to me. Prolly cuz all my cosplays (all=Tamaki and Namine) I found at a vintage store or were made for me in exchange for providing a room. XD

Aww turns out I won't be able to make it. *sad face* Well maybe some other time right? I definately wanna see pictures though lol. Oh and I blame Die for my now obsession with KH. I swear if I hadn't of hung out with the organization 13 cosplayers Sunday of SJ...I probably wouldn't be as into it as I am now.

*hwhiiiiiiiiiine* Caaaaaaaaaat! D= When is your birthday?

darknessinzeros
09-27-2008, 08:20 AM
darknessinzeros: Demyx has become more popular than usual now. (Not that he wasn't popular before.) I swear, I see more Demyxs at cons than Axels these days. Guess he's the neww favorite Org. XIII character now. (When's Xemnas gonna be the favorite?!)

Anyways, cool cool, the more Demyxs the merrier!

Sada-Akiko: Awww...that makes me sad in my empty place where my heart would be. :(

Neh? I got you stuck? MAWHAHA! That was all part of my plan in the first place! I've been obsessed with KH forever now, but it's a great fandom. But if I ever see you as Sora, I'm gonna so kiddnap you Sada. :P

I think ever since Demyx Time showed up on youtube Demyx's popularity has sky rocketed
But what drawed me to demyx was his rocker style and giant sitar and water powers
Although, Tealpirate has influenced some of my demyx tendencies

;2640205']OMG OMG OMG.
SO I WAS THINKING.

Awesomeness you should totally put the hare hare yukai on there
Wouldn't it be awesome to see a bunch of Demyxes doing the hare hare yukai
oh and the sitar song is always a must for Demyx

[ f e t i s h ]
09-27-2008, 09:27 AM
If other Kingdom Hearts characters can join in on the dance party then I'm game. :0 I'll still have more than enough time before having to go and get dressed for the cosplay walk ons, anyway. (I plan on entering the cosplay walk on, that is)

I'm thinking of possibly giving out something like candy canes since Oni-con was moved back to the weekened before Christmas. (gotta do something with those boxes and boxes of candy canes left over from last year and the boxes that were being given out for free at my job after the holidays) But from what I heard about how the GRB won't let the dealers vendors sell snacks such as Pocky and Ramune, I think they wouldn't take to kindly towards people giving out minty, caramelized, sugar sticks in their venue. Unless you and your group don't mind me meeting you guys somewhere off of the GRB venue for some minty, sugar sticks. (like at the hotel, mall, etc) Decorated all pretty like, too. :B

Oh, of course! Everyone will be able to come. <3

OOH~ That would be so cute!!
Maybe you could somehow tie two of them together to make them look like hearts!
: DDDDDDDDD

[ f e t i s h ]
09-27-2008, 09:31 AM
8D I'm TOTALLY breaking out my new breaknastics moves! *clenches fist*

And making sure I wear shorts under Namine's little white dress. >_>

Ooooooooh~
You are the cutest Namine I have ever seen!
C:

[ f e t i s h ]
09-27-2008, 09:43 AM
I think ever since Demyx Time showed up on youtube Demyx's popularity has sky rocketed
But what drawed me to demyx was his rocker style and giant sitar and water powers
Although, Tealpirate has influenced some of my demyx tendencies

Awesomeness you should totally put the hare hare yukai on there
Wouldn't it be awesome to see a bunch of Demyxes doing the hare hare yukai
oh and the sitar song is always a must for Demyx

I actually haven't seen Demyx Time until recently.
It was the opposite effect for me --
My love for Demyx made me look up Demyx Time,
Not the other way around. :3

Oooooooh~
I wish I had that song.
It's such a cute one!
And there's also a Lucky Star song I wish I could get.
My friends taught me the dance, and it looks so cute!!
But the songs in the playlist are in my signature.
It's just a tentative list, but yeaaaah~ <33

[ f e t i s h ]
09-27-2008, 09:48 AM
ATTENTION ALL KINGDOM HEARTS FANS.

THE SQUARE ENIX HAS ANNOUNCED THE RELEASE DATE FOR RE: CHAIN OF MEMORIES -- IN AMERICA!! -- AS DECEMBER 2ND.

OMG.
OMG.
OOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG~
:mfg::crylaugh:

Sada-Akiko
09-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Windy Charms: My birthday is October 22nd, but we're going to the cheescake factory in S.A on Thursday the 23rd. You should totally come if you are able, we're going to do KH cosplay and it will be epic. ^_^ Oh and I'm happy our message cheered you up, we had fun singing obnoxiously into the phone. Hehe! Oh and Misa= Gloria, since she cosplays Misa from Death Note. That was pretty much her main cosplay at SJ lol.

darknessinzeros
09-27-2008, 10:33 AM
;2640785']I actually haven't seen Demyx Time until recently.

Oooooooh~
I wish I had that song.
It's such a cute one!

Demyx has always been my fave orgy member ever since I had sora kick his but in KH2 I love the water, giant sitar, and mull-hawk
and I was looking at videos on youtube one day and saw a vid of a fellow dem dem cosplayer
and had to watch it and then I got hooked
I really like the way she did Demyx's character

Oh oh oh RE: Chain of Memories in America
I have the Japan one, but it would be nice to play it and actually know what's going on

RedeadDie
09-27-2008, 10:57 PM
[ f e t i s h ]: -literally falls out of chair and screams loud enough to make my dog bark at me- HAAAA! YES! Finally they decided to release the RE: CoM!!! Kingdom Hearts bless it!

Yes! We need an epic playlist! And this is an order from your Superior.

Isn't Windy Charms the epicest looking Namine? Can't wait to do the silly mock wedding between Xemnas and Namine now! XD

And I started watching Demyx Time because I was actually a fan of the Axel's dA before the show really took off. (Even did some video responses to some episodes as Vexen.)

BTW, I'm almost finished with Xiggy's Braig cosplay. We're just discussing the whole wig thing right atm.

Me Windy Charms: Noo! Cat can't come anymore...oh well. I talked to her already about it and I'm okies now. You should so come to her Birthday cosplay day thingy. I'm doing casual Xemnas. :P (Unless San Antonio is a bit out of the ways for you.)

Neh, I'm too into making cosplays these days. Especially styling wigs. Still, Marluxia is a cosplay to think on for another double cosplay other than Tamaki.

Sada-Akiko: Ah ha! Perfect times to kiddnap you!...and make Sora my daughter. Dangit! That's the Tamaki love for Haruhi talking.

RedeadDie
09-27-2008, 11:00 PM
On another note! My hands are messed up with hair cement, got2b glued, and etc because I've made a Larxene wig.

I'm here to announce that my lil sis is going to be Larxene! And the wig looks pretty neat now. I still need to make her kunai and I'm still debating on making a couple of the Castle Oblivion battle cards.

MeWindyCharms
09-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Dem Dem caaaaaaam~ :3

[ f e t i s h ]: Oooooh Namine's debut game. (....except not on Gameboy) =3 And just in time for Christmas wishlists too! Snaps for your convenient timing, Squeenix. I'm sure I'll have fun watching my sis beat it. 8D *does not fare well with game systems* BUT I'M EXCITED!

=^__^= Thanks! Your Demyx is a cutie pie too! I'll have to do something fun for Demyx's page in Namine's artbook.

And I must put in a request for "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey and "Apache" by Sugarhill Gang (TONTO, JUMP ON IT, JUMP ON IT, JUMP ON IT) for the playlist. That is all. x]

Sada-Akiko: Boo I'd totally go but now I'm two hours away as opposed to one and a half or one depending on how fast you drive. :/ This makes me le sad because I like cheesecake and I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and I've especially never been to Cheesecake Factory dressed as casual Namine to celebrate Cat's birthday. I get out of my Field Work (observing 1st grade classroom) at two or something so yeah, I won't be able to make it.So I will be there in spirit and in the hearts of those who have hearts! :P Take fun film footage!

I want to see your sora cosplay and Gloria's/Misa's Roxas cosplay sometime too. ^^

RedeadDie: Yay I LOVE Larxene she's definitely in my top five faves! x3 She's so fierce. HA HA I'd laugh if your hands got stuck to the keyboard because of all the glue type products. Then when I was done and actually there I'd try to help get you unstuck. Then I'd laugh some more. Just thought I'd let you know. <3

I'm getting excited for the mock wedding too! There will be SO many opportunities to make funnies and memories. XD Kingdom Hearts should totally be the preacher, but only Xemnas can hear what it's saying. ".................What's that Kingdom Hearts?..................Kingdom Hearts just asked if anyone objects." Or Xigbar would be funny. I wouldn't want to volunteer people though. ^^' I know Namine will be all "D= You're not going to lock me away again, are you?" at first.

Yeah, key word is THINK about. >_< I'm looking for other options because unless a coat and fabulously pink scythe falls into my arms it's staying just a possibility. But it is a while to San Japan (target con if I decide to do Marluxia) so we'll see.

I think you should do a panel with your cosplay type knowledge. I really do. =] Or find someways to make moneys off of cosplay.

Sada-Akiko
09-28-2008, 01:42 AM
RedeadDie-Xenmas is Tamaki and Sora is Haruhi???....*pictures Xenmas attempting to get Sora in a frilly dress* o_O I'm scared now...*hides behind couch and munches on a cookie*

Me Windy Charms- Well Gloria doesn't get out of school until like 3:30, although I might steal her from class before that...but she'd still be out after two. Then I think it takes like....at least forty minutes from Kerrville to S.A...depending on where your going. So..you could probably still make it. ^_^

RedeadDie
09-28-2008, 02:02 AM
Me Windy Charms: She is certainly fierce! (I watch too much Project Runway...) Hey! Don't laughs at me! Almighty Xemnas will crush you if you do! I actually feel sad because I got her hair tendrels or w/e they're called all done along with everything else for the wig, except I couldn't sew the extensions on because I has no sewing needle! (My older sis took them all with her to college.) I have over twenty spools of thread including clear thread, but no sewing needles. How lame. :/

Ah, Xigbar would make a funny preacher! Or even best man. XD I'll ask our Xiggy if she'd like to do that. As for locking away in the room, "Oh no no Namine deary! I'd never lock you away...Marluxia's the one in charge of locking you up mostly." Haha! I wonder if any Saix's will object? (I actually hope a certain Saix cosplayer does.)

Well, you don't has to have a scythe. You could just have a rose or vines or something. Then again, we could always find another double cosplay as well. I can think of many! :3 Just as long as I don't cosplay a girl. (Unless if it's from Kamikaze Girls.)

I did send Oni-con a request if we could do a Kingdom Hearts Q&A panel hosted by the Organization. (I think we talked about that already.) But they havn't replied back yet.

Naw, there are more expert cosplayers out there at Oni that're way more epic that do panels. Gren and Cherry I believe were their names. (I actually get a lot of advice from them at their panels.) Idk, maybe me and Mahou can try to do a "Proper Way to Fan" panel again. (That's the only time at panels I'm ever super serious and strict.)

Sada-Akiko: Awww, but it's a creepy cute image! Hey! I could cosplay Xemnas wearing the Ouran uniform too! -cracks up at the thought-

Sada-Akiko
09-28-2008, 02:22 AM
RedeadDie: *falls over* That'd be hilarious! The Kingdom Hearts Host Club...heheheheh! Hmm...I gotta draw the Xenmas stuffing Sora into a dress thing now, lol

Parvana
09-28-2008, 04:01 AM
;2640789']ATTENTION ALL KINGDOM HEARTS FANS.

THE SQUARE ENIX HAS ANNOUNCED THE RELEASE DATE FOR RE: CHAIN OF MEMORIES -- IN AMERICA!! -- AS DECEMBER 2ND.

OMG.
OMG.
OOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG~
:mfg::crylaugh:
Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuude. I'm not even a regular in this thread, but I gotta say~
OMGYAY

Believe or not, I was the original KH fanatic of the Periwinkle Sisters. Still am hardcore fanatic. :D

~Momo-Chan~
09-28-2008, 01:08 PM
;2640785']I actually haven't seen Demyx Time until recently.

Oooooooh~
I wish I had that song.
It's such a cute one!

I have it and Kairi ^___^

RedeadDie
09-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Dude. Dude. Duuuuuuude. I'm not even a regular in this thread, but I gotta say~
OMGYAY

Believe or not, I was the original KH fanatic of the Periwinkle Sisters. Still am hardcore fanatic. :DThe original? I think we got into it around the same time and who beat both of the games before you? :P

MeWindyCharms
09-28-2008, 11:14 PM
ReDeadDie:
Christian=<3<3<3<3<3 "Fierce" was meant to be said like he does. =]

D= Apologies humorless leader! Please don't come after my family. Well you know what, Die? Some children in Africa don't even start out with needles. Did you consider that? Some of them have to shape needles from animal bones with their teeth. While having AIDS. How 'bout you think about the children next time when you complain about your sister jacking all the needles.

Hee hee.

Dude, Xigbar would be such a chill preacher. XD It's absolutely absurd. I LOVE IT. "...... Well then I don't want Marluxia to come to the wedding. u_u" In the case of someone objecting, would it be better for me to step back or fight... or some such? Will the ending be Xemnas and Namine or something else? I'd like to know if I'm going to lose ahead of time. xP

Ooooh I hope they respond soooooooon! I'm excited to contribute (like always)! Yay Gren is fun. I went to a couple of her panels at Oni-Con. Hmmmm I didn't get to go to ya'lls panel last time. XD My roommate is going to be dragged around so many places for Oni-con.

What are your twin ideas?

MeWindyCharms
09-28-2008, 11:27 PM
RedeadDie-Xenmas is Tamaki and Sora is Haruhi???....*pictures Xenmas attempting to get Sora in a frilly dress* o_O I'm scared now...*hides behind couch and munches on a cookie*

Me Windy Charms- Well Gloria doesn't get out of school until like 3:30, although I might steal her from class before that...but she'd still be out after two. Then I think it takes like....at least forty minutes from Kerrville to S.A...depending on where your going. So..you could probably still make it. ^_^

I'm afraid not. :/ It's a 4 hour trip just there and back and I have class from 4:00-6:00. But I send love!

XD That's kinda funny how that works out for ya'll.

RedeadDie
09-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Christian is so adorable. The last time I saw him accept an award on a show he was said, "Ok, let's get this over with. Fierce Fierce Fierce Fierce! Oh and one more Fierce." He makes fun of himself. XD Anyways...

Who cares, I'm the Superior and it's all about me! Now give me my sewing needles! (Already bought them today. :P) No seriously I love kids. I'm trying to become a teachers aid for a little while.

Well, I think she said she'd be cool with being the preacher. (I forgot. I'll have to read my text messages again.) Xiggy would be the most epic preacher! Too bad! I know for sure there's gonna be a Marly at Oni-con. In case of someone objecting you can do whatever you'd like. Though if it's a Saix, I might just have to listen to the Organization's second in command unless you want to fight for Xemnas. I think we should just wing it or whatever. XD

I love Gren! She's the one who gave me awesome tips on how to remake my Final Form Xemnas cosplay. Yeah, everyone really enjoyed our "The Proper Way to Fan" panel at San Japan, 'cause we sounded like an old married couple trying to give a sermon on a subject. They said it was quite funny!

Have you ever heard of Okage: The Shadow King game? If not I got some other suggestions...

~Actually trying to cosplay the Hitachin twins from Ouran. XD
~Roxas and Sora is a good twin-ish one too

Well, I know a lot of other animes and games we could do, but Idk which ones you like. Which are your other favorites besides Kingdom Hearts and Ouran?

MeWindyCharms
09-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Christian is so adorable. The last time I saw him accept an award on a show he was said, "Ok, let's get this over with. Fierce Fierce Fierce Fierce! Oh and one more Fierce." He makes fun of himself. XD Anyways...

Who cares, I'm the Superior and it's all about me! Now give me my sewing needles! (Already bought them today. :P) No seriously I love kids. I'm trying to become a teachers aid for a little while.

Well, I think she said she'd be cool with being the preacher. (I forgot. I'll have to read my text messages again.) Xiggy would be the most epic preacher! Too bad! I know for sure there's gonna be a Marly at Oni-con. In case of someone objecting you can do whatever you'd like. Though if it's a Saix, I might just have to listen to the Organization's second in command unless you want to fight for Xemnas. I think we should just wing it or whatever. XD

I love Gren! She's the one who gave me awesome tips on how to remake my Final Form Xemnas cosplay. Yeah, everyone really enjoyed our "The Proper Way to Fan" panel at San Japan, 'cause we sounded like an old married couple trying to give a sermon on a subject. They said it was quite funny!

Have you ever heard of Okage: The Shadow King game? If not I got some other suggestions...

~Actually trying to cosplay the Hitachin twins from Ouran. XD
~Roxas and Sora is a good twin-ish one too

Well, I know a lot of other animes and games we could do, but Idk which ones you like. Which are your other favorites besides Kingdom Hearts and Ouran?

I KNOW! My roomie and I freaked out when he came appeared on this season of Project Runway for the Horoscope challenge.

A teacher's aide? That's awesome, Die! HA HA that's kinda funny since your sister is an Education major too. XD We'll have to start something with future cosplaying teachers of Texas or America or something.

I figure a Marly will be there, I was just kidding about not having him come. ^^' Marlys must come too! Yosh! I... don't really know how Namine will fight except to either quicky scribble something or whack them with her notebook. XD Ah well, improv is fun too. More than likely I'll just back down and see what happens. But I do think II should have jurisdiction as the Holy Man. Hee hee.

Gren is most fun indeed. I learned interesting stuff about wigs I didn't know before.

The name Okage: The Shadow King sounds slightly familiar. I don't know anything about it though. But if I can get a description of the characters your thinking of and what they look like I can play along. I was actually thinking about the Hitatchiin twins too. We have the uniforms so all we'd need are snazzy ginger wigs. I hadn't thought about Roxas and Sora but that would be tight and too cute.

Honestly, those are my favorites. When I get into different series I tend to dabble in fandom and obsess so I don't get around to a large amount of series. As for games, I fail at all the game systems except for Wii. XD I apologize. HOWEVER, I am also into Bleach, FMA, Guitar Hero, and Ruroni Kenshin, and I'm familiar with the Mario characters. Again, I am open to characters I don't know if I can get a wikipedia article I can look at.

Parvana
09-29-2008, 02:33 AM
The original? I think we got into it around the same time and who beat both of the games before you? :P

Ya silly goose, I'm just yanking yer chain.
Remember the whole reason we got the PS2 console was because I wanted the KH game. XDDD

Gitz
10-01-2008, 04:33 AM
;2640771']Oh, of course! Everyone will be able to come. <3

OOH~ That would be so cute!!
Maybe you could somehow tie two of them together to make them look like hearts!
: DDDDDDDDD

That sounds like a great idea for the candy canes! Can't believe I haven't thought of doing that. XD I'm also thinking of making ornaments, as well. I'm planning on making some of the ornaments have the weapon that an Organization member uses each (depending on how many and which member I might know people will be cosplaying as) or at least their numbers, in Roman Numeral form of course.

Hee-Hee
10-02-2008, 04:24 PM
I don't know if we'll be able to make this 'cause of costume scheduling, but sometime during the weekend we'll have Kid!Sora and Kid!Riku wanderin' around. Whee!

RedeadDie
10-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Me Windy Charms: Me too! Though, I didn't agree with him on his suggestion to the one designer about removing the fur on the leo outfit.

I actually know two expert cosplayers who're teachers. So, it's not a weird thing. XD

Well, the Marly is in our cosplay group, so of course I know she'll be there. Namine can draw whatever and it happens, she has the ultimate power, so improv with sketches works too! (Though hitting with a notebook is funny!) Kk, so it's decided that Xiggy marries us! Epic! Hahaha!

Gren and Cherry are just both epic at what they do and I can't wait to see their panels and such at Oni-con.

It's a cute PS2 game with hilarious dialouge through-out the whole entire game. Basically, it's about a kid being forced to have "The Evil and Ultimate King Stan" be his shadow and has to work for his shadow for all of his days. (I love Stan the most.) Neh, I spelled the Hitatchiin twins wrong...anyways! We could so do the twins! Who'd you rather be, Kaoru or Hikaru?

I love the Guitar Hero characters! And I'm actually planning a Tosen cosplay from Bleach for when my sis does her Gin cosplay. (It won't be until Ikki for me with that cosplay though.)

Parvana: Well, when I first heard of Kingdom Hearts I was kinda "Eh..." then I heard about the Final Fantasy after you told me more about it and I wanted to see Donald kick the crap out of Sephiroth. (Which never happened in the game.) Anyways, I still have an unhealthy obsession for Kingdom Hearts which only grew when Organization XIII came around. XD

Gitz: I'm gonna be at Oni-con as Xemnas and Vexen. (Possibly Marluxia and Saix if I have the time.) But my main cosplay is Xemnas and my lil sis will also be Larxene. The ornaments sound so cool!

HeeHee: Aww...that's so cute! I gotta search for ya'all and find ya 'cause I want pics of those cosplays!

RedeadDie
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Well, here's the Larxene wig I finished for my lil sis for Oni-con! I find it decent enough in my mind, so I like it. It was altered from my older sister's old Deidara wig.

http://redeaddie.deviantart.com/art/Larxene-Cosplay-Work-Part-1-99713194

Melodious Nocturne
10-05-2008, 03:19 PM
omg! since oni-con is in december. i gonna make a christmas demyx cosplay, or try to! yay~

Zexion.6
10-06-2008, 04:12 PM
I might go as Zexion.
With a Sora, Demyx, Riku, and an Axel.
I think we're gonna show off our Halloween town costume at Oni-Con.
We're doing Christmas town at Ikkicon.
More info here http://ikkicon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1620''

MeWindyCharms
10-06-2008, 06:03 PM
ReDeadDie: Nice! What grade do they teach? I wonder how many kids would recognize a Naruto or Avatar cosplay.... shoot, I've had an Avatar related conversation with a 7 year old (consequently the one I dance with on youtube). XD

Can't lie, I'm excited to have Xigbar as the Holy Man. Dang, they need a KH drive through wedding in Vegas or something. XD PHENOMENAL SKETCHBOOK POWER itty bitty drawing skills:walkoff:. Ha ha "ultimate power." NICE. :] Alas, I'd like to think I'm a reasonable person so I'll keep other people in mind while I exercise my ultimate power and such. Ooooooh I'll have to draw/do something artsy (but nonpairing related) in my notebook ahead of time to make things fun. XD On another note, YAAAAAAY MARLUXIA!!!! *is a Marly/Namine fan*

Any suggestions anyone?

Well, if you can show me a place with cut scenes, pictures, and give me general pointers on how Stan (or whoever) acts then I'm game! Ha ha I was about to suggest the Hitatchiin twins. XD Ummm.... I would like to be Kaoru since I think you're closer to Hikaru's personality. And since someone is in my face I'll prolly be blushing for real. Height difference is a problem easily solved by flats on your part and heels on mine. :D When would we make an appearance?

!!!!!!Dude, that wig looks so righteous! The antennas look great! SHOVE IT ON HER HEAD I WANNA SEE.

Parvana: >.> Hey, on what day were you planning to go as Light? I'm gonna be Misa, and if our cosplay schedules match I'd love to kick it with you.

MeWindyCharms
10-06-2008, 06:54 PM
omg! since oni-con is in december. i gonna make a christmas demyx cosplay, or try to! yay~

Oh please make him an elf.

Gitz
10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Well, here's the Larxene wig I finished for my lil sis for Oni-con! I find it decent enough in my mind, so I like it. It was altered from my older sister's old Deidara wig.

http://redeaddie.deviantart.com/art/Larxene-Cosplay-Work-Part-1-99713194

The hair looks all "insect" like just like Larxene's hair that's for sure. XD

I'd like to see something like that! I'd try suggesting something involving water with Christmas but water is mostly frozen during winter which would be more of a Vexen thing then. D:
---

I'm pretty much done with my Hayner cosplay, excluding the part where I have to spike my hair up which is why my head is cut off in these photos.

Pic 1 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/crazyhedgie/haynercosplay.jpg

Pic 2 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/crazyhedgie/haynercosplay2.jpg