PDA

View Full Version : Looking for those in the San Diego County/ Orange county region.

Yami/Kaiba
07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone who lives perferably in the San Diego County region area will be attending Yaoi con this year?

The reason I'm asking is to perhaps meet some new people and either room with them and split the costs for the room or to room with us at a hotel.

Now my sister and I have not picked a hotel yet because we are not sure if we are going even though we would love to go it's just we would like to go with some new friends.

We did the same thing for Anime Expo in Los Angeles and had a great time. First off we met the people we were staying with at their home and we arranged payment and contact information. Then we met them at the hotel and had a great time at the convention center.

It's a great way to meet new people who are interested in the same thing we are.

Let me introduce myself so you'll know a little about me.

I'm a 25 year old female and my sister is 27. I drive a saturn coupe and I love the fandom of Kingdom Hearts II partically Demyx and Axel from Organization XIII.