PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Sailor Moon Cosplayers??

serenity_relena
07-12-2008, 10:59 PM
So, for my Saturday cosplay at Oni-Con this year I will be cosplaying as Neo Queen Serenity. One of my friends will be cosplaying as Sailor Pluto that day as well. So, I was just wondering if anyone else would be cosplaying Sailor Moon this year at Oni-Con?

serenity_relena
07-16-2008, 11:31 AM
So in addition to Neo Queen Serenity and Sailor Pluto one of my best friends has agreed to cosplay as Tuxedo Mask! YAY! Also another good friend of mine is planning on coming as Moonlight Knight! We are getting a regular SM group! ^_^

Neko_no_Jutsu
07-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Im not sure, but I might cosplay Princess Pluto on Saturday.

serenity_relena
07-21-2008, 11:25 AM
Im not sure, but I might cosplay Princess Pluto on Saturday.

Well if you do that is AWESOME! ^_^ If I get more people interested I might be able to pull together a photoshoot. Of course my photographer is dressing up as Tuxedo Mask, but I'm sure we could work something out. ^_^

eri x core
07-28-2008, 11:37 AM
I'll have my Venus done at the end of August for Afest so I might bring it to Oni-con.
I was considering making another sailor scout costume but I'm not sure.
My list for Oni-con is already massive.

serenity_relena
07-29-2008, 10:30 AM
I'll have my Venus done at the end of August for Afest so I might bring it to Oni-con.
I was considering making another sailor scout costume but I'm not sure.
My list for Oni-con is already massive.

You really DO have a massive list for Oni-Con!
If you decide to bring Sailor Venus though that would be awesome! ^_^

eri x core
08-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Ok so I think what I'm actually going to do is make another sailor scout cosplay.
I dunno who yet.
I was thinking Mars or Jupiter....Most likely Jupiter.
I'll keep ya updated!

serenity_relena
08-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Ok so I think what I'm actually going to do is make another sailor scout cosplay.
I dunno who yet.
I was thinking Mars or Jupiter....Most likely Jupiter.
I'll keep ya updated!

GREAT! That would be perfect. Looking forward to seeing your cosplay. ^_^

Malicious
08-08-2008, 12:44 PM
My friend has never been to a convention and onicon may be her first and she really wants to as either jupiter or venus. I said i'll make Mars just so she won't feel so alone, but i have to plan it out with her. I hope she goes. If she does.. you can expect us to dress up too!

serenity_relena
08-08-2008, 05:17 PM
My friend has never been to a convention and onicon may be her first and she really wants to as either jupiter or venus. I said i'll make Mars just so she won't feel so alone, but i have to plan it out with her. I hope she goes. If she does.. you can expect us to dress up too!

OH YAY! Cosplay is exciting but the first cosplay experience is even more exciting! I would love to see both of your cosplays. Hope to see you there and get some pics with our group. ^_^

Malicious
08-23-2008, 07:50 PM
ok so saturday you'll be Serena, right?
I still don't know if my friend will be going, but I'm dying to dress up as Mars. I'm so excited!
What material is best for a Tiara?

eri x core
08-23-2008, 08:50 PM
I made mine out of craft foam.
Super easy.
XD

serenity_relena
08-25-2008, 02:41 PM
ok so saturday you'll be Serena, right?
I still don't know if my friend will be going, but I'm dying to dress up as Mars. I'm so excited!
What material is best for a Tiara?

Yes, I will be Neo Queen Serenity on Saturday. As for your tiara question...I actually made mine from paper clay. It's workable enough to do what you need to do and heavy enough not to be too light, but not too heavy either. I had to redo it a couple of times but once I got it shaped, and it dried, I was able to paint it, super glue jewels on it etc. It came out really well. So yea I like paper clay, but craft foam I have heard is pretty good too.

eri x core
08-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Yeah all I did was cut the craft foam into the "v" shape, use dimensional fabric paint around the edges and then painted it gold with acrylic paint....and of course the gem!

mewmewraspberry
09-18-2008, 07:25 PM
i can be chibi

serenity_relena
09-19-2008, 05:58 PM
i can be chibi

AWESOME! ^_^

serenity_relena
09-24-2008, 12:57 PM
PLEASE SEE THE "08 Sailor Moon Cosplayers Still Attending???" THREAD! THANKS! ^_^ Here's the link http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=161856