PDA

View Full Version : Golden Sun & Black Cat for 2009!

Bur Loire
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
HEEEEEEEY!

Since I'm doing both Felix (Golden Sun) and Creed Diskennth (Black Cat) for AZ 2009, I thought I'd combine the threads unless I need to split it because of overwhelming responses (lol not. XD)~~~ <333

ANYWAY. WHO'S COSPLAYING FROM EITHER OF THESE SERIES!? CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! =D

(And Air Gear as well, there is ALWAYS AG cosplay FTW)

TybaltFlux
07-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Pfft, AG, GS, and BAC? The three most overcosplayed series ever.

JK! BUR, haha, you beat me to the posts XD. BUT, we must have a separate one for AG, because AG is that good that it deserves it's own thread.

As far as I go for cosplay from both series-Isaac (Golden Sun) and Train Heartnet (Black Cat) for me.

I've got Hades done already, actually :x. And his donut jacket looks mad easy yo, I just need his wig and that seems easy to style. ISAAC THOUGH, that's going to be a (fun) pain.

WeneedmoreBCandGScosplayersfaaaast.

Bur Loire
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
ROFL AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH? XDDDD
Over cosplayed by us (well.....I over cosplay from AG anyway XDDD....I've started putting together my Ine this morning even though I'm not even done with Vayne yet WTF XD) more like!

I am super fast with my postings XDDD

Yeah there is already an AG thread on the animazement forums. I am so pumped about that. I think I'm bringing SleepingForest Kilik to that one. Probably. XD

ISSSSSSAAAACCCC! AND TRAINNNNN! SO AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!

LOL dounut jackets XDDDD

Don't we just!? TIME TO RECUIT!

TybaltFlux
07-14-2008, 12:55 PM
WHAT. They have a Soul Eater, Black Cat, AND AG thread on there. WOW. I have to start using my accout on there again. (kekeke my Dontorres mentioned me though, I feel special <3)

I wish we could conglomerate all shoots and stuff from different boards and such, just so we'd have a huge amount of people. But hah, it's like a year away so why think about that now.

Dude who knows, by then, Air Gear might be over. That'd be so bittersweet :<.

DUDE, I kinda wanna cosplay as Leon. Cuase I'm short. And he has a skateboard. Yup, that's about it.

Bur Loire
07-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Rofl I always forget to check that board XDDDD

Omfg if AG is over.....Sano better be the king of all things. And Suppi-sama comes back and is Sano's right hand man.

APOLLON ROAD FOR THE WIN, DAMNITS!

Rofl! Go for it! XD

crisryan
07-15-2008, 11:43 AM
check out my costumes.
i did cosplay isaac from golden sun, but i plan to imrpove the costume and make it more finalized and detailed for 2009

Legend of Mree
08-07-2008, 08:24 AM
GOLDEN SUN?
I'll be sure to take your pictures! ;DD

That game never gets any love. D: