PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You Cosplay

Mephistophilis
07-14-2008, 02:05 AM
Anyone going from TWEWY?

I'm going to be Neku, my brother will be Beat, and we'll have a red-hoodie Reaper with us. We MIGHT have a Shiki. Not sure. But anyway, I'd LOVE to see someone from the game there!!! Anyone else going from the game?

ShibbyOmittchi
07-17-2008, 09:42 PM
I will be going as Rhyme. I just didn't want to post until I knew I was coming! XD

GorgeousAstro
07-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm hoping to have Mitsuki done in time. I just need a blouse and glasses!

Mephistophilis
07-21-2008, 09:41 AM
omg! people going! we need to meet up and take pictures! xD!

Rhyme for my brother and Mitsuki for the both of us x3 I was hoping we'd have a Konishi.. because then we can do a fighting pose with you!

x3 perfection! well I'm now completely excited! I hope you'll both accept the presents Beat and I will be handing out xD and that you'll come back for the picture we'll be trying to take with all the people who got them!

ShibbyOmittchi
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
I can't wait. It sounds like fun! ^^

GorgeousAstro
07-24-2008, 03:53 PM
Are the presents pins? :P

Blue Sasarai
07-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Are the presents pins? :P

i agree, we need pins! XD

i shall be bringing rhyme as well, there will be a beat, shiki, joshua, reaper and mitsuki coming along as far as i know ^^ oh its gonna rock!

Crystal Clover
07-29-2008, 05:43 PM
I wish i started playing sooner!! I so would be done with Uzuki by now *pouts* I'll be stalking you guys for pics :D

Mephistophilis
07-30-2008, 12:08 AM
yes xD they are pins....

so bring friends in other costumes for the group picture! They can get free pins and be in the photoshoot!

I'm thinking around 3 on Saturday for the photoshoot. Who can make it? either post here, PM me, AIM me at: LafterBB
OR!
text me at 401-862-1635

so please get back to me! and leave me your cell phone numbers in a private message so I can tell you where to meet for the shoot!! I don't know the layout of the convention so we'll figure it out there.

But I'd like to know who can make it. If we have a Joshua and a Sho who can MESSAGE ME TOMORROW!!!!! (important time)
I can make spoilery props for the shoot cause there's a picture my brother wants me to get. xD but they need to know why they HAVE the props. so... they should have played most of the game.. lol

anyway!

SATURDAY!
3PM!
TWEWY PHOTOSHOOOOOOOOT!

Blue Sasarai
07-30-2008, 01:28 AM
ill try to make it ^_^ and btw i dont want to see any spoilers, i havent finished it yet. too busy sewing to play the game :P

(btw id like a pin please XD)

ShibbyOmittchi
07-30-2008, 12:17 PM
3pm is perfect for me! ^^ I will probably wind up finding you before 3 though.

Mephistophilis
07-30-2008, 09:50 PM
ill try to make it ^_^ and btw i dont want to see any spoilers, i havent finished it yet. too busy sewing to play the game :P

(btw id like a pin please XD)

everyone in our group will get pins if I can get a clear number on you guys.

so far we have:
Mr. H
Reaper
Red-Hoodie Reaper
Beat
Beat
Rhyme
Rhyme
Joshua
Joshua
Sho
Shiki
Konishi
Konishi
Neku

that I know of. If you have anyone else let me know! I ialready have my pin, as does my brother. I'll reserve the number of pins I think you guys will need. The rest go to the unwitting public~

Blue Sasarai
07-31-2008, 01:56 AM

so far we have:
Mr. H
Reaper
Red-Hoodie Reaper
Beat
Beat
Rhyme
Rhyme
Joshua
Joshua
Sho
Shiki
Konishi
Konishi
Neku

that I know of. If you have anyone else let me know! I ialready have my pin, as does my brother. I'll reserve the number of pins I think you guys will need. The rest go to the unwitting public~

i would just bring a bunch of pins, in case other people show up or in case someone gets forgotten. just an idea XP

Mephistophilis
07-31-2008, 10:47 AM
i would just bring a bunch of pins, in case other people show up or in case someone gets forgotten. just an idea XP

oh, I'm bringing over 90 xDDDD

I'm reserving some that I won't give out to other people to give to you guys xDDD I'll try giving them out at the phoot instead. and trying to round up people to get the picture done. a few people have requested them too xD so I have to reserve around 20 lol. I'll see you all tomorrow and send out texts when I find a place big enough to house 99 people (my older brother took a pin and uhm x-x yeah. he's not going). xD cause that's how many people I want to give pins to!!

GorgeousAstro
08-01-2008, 08:58 AM

so far we have:
Mr. H
Reaper
Red-Hoodie Reaper
Beat
Beat
Rhyme
Rhyme
Joshua
Joshua
Sho
Shiki
Konishi
Konishi
Neku

TWO Konishi's? O_O Whee for popularity!! If you're referring to the Konishi in the group BlueSasarai is part of, then the Konishi is me (BlueSasarai and I are in the same group).

Bribble
08-03-2008, 08:35 AM
I loved seeing twewy cosplayers! It made my day!
http://www.satyugastudios.com/index.php?s=g&t=m&ID=36&m=72
Were any of you this neku?
How about these people? (when I saw them standing in a group for a picture I was on the third level and they were on the first. I RAN down the escalators to get there in time for a picture!)
http://www.satyugastudios.com/index.php?s=g&t=m&ID=36&m=83

Blue Sasarai
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
that was a great shoot ^^ glad to have been a part of it! i shall post pics asap.

ShibbyOmittchi
08-03-2008, 11:13 PM
I loved seeing twewy cosplayers! It made my day!
http://www.satyugastudios.com/index.php?s=g&t=m&ID=36&m=72
Were any of you this neku?
How about these people? (when I saw them standing in a group for a picture I was on the third level and they were on the first. I RAN down the escalators to get there in time for a picture!)
http://www.satyugastudios.com/index.php?s=g&t=m&ID=36&m=83

I am the Rhyme in the second picture! XD

Mephistophilis
08-03-2008, 11:18 PM
xD I was another Neku, yes haha. That cosplay was SO much fun! AAC Neku here I come!

GorgeousAstro
08-05-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm sooo sorry I ended up missing this shoot. T_T By the time it took for me to take off my previous costume, it was already too late to make it to the shoot. We'll definately need to have a round two for TWEWY photos. Maybe by then those of us who didn't have the game beaten by Connecticon will accomplish this feat by AAC. XD

We ought to all get together in the Boston area for a TWEWY shoot... :3

ShibbyOmittchi
08-05-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm sooo sorry I ended up missing this shoot. T_T By the time it took for me to take off my previous costume, it was already too late to make it to the shoot. We'll definately need to have a round two for TWEWY photos. Maybe by then those of us who didn't have the game beaten by Connecticon will accomplish this feat by AAC. XD

We ought to all get together in the Boston area for a TWEWY shoot... :3

I hate missing Photoshoots. Sadly I won't be at AAC..Wish I was though. It falls on the same days as a con I am going to down here.

Mephistophilis
08-06-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm all for a shoot in Boston! ^_^ if we go it before september 6th I can make it! when are you free, Konishi?

oi! forgot. I'll be gone til the 21st of August. That's when I come back from Disney ^^ so we have from 22 of august -5th of september. Can you make that? or anyone from your group???

GorgeousAstro
08-06-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm all for a shoot in Boston! ^_^ if we go it before september 6th I can make it! when are you free, Konishi?

oi! forgot. I'll be gone til the 21st of August. That's when I come back from Disney ^^ so we have from 22 of august -5th of september. Can you make that? or anyone from your group???

Disney? ;_; TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

I can make it during any weekend, so the 23rd, 24th, 30th, or 31st of August would work the best, I think, for everyone. I'll post a thread in the Member Events and Gathering section of the Forums later today. That way, we can keep the Connecticon TWEWY meet up and the Boston meet up separate from each other. ^^

Crystal Clover
08-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I MIGHT just have mine done by AAC!! I'd like a more simple cosplay to bring with me there anyways <3 no more armor plz.

Keep me posted astro, you know mah # <3

Mephistophilis
08-06-2008, 05:10 PM
awesome ^^!! I'm excited now! *clap clap*

GorgeousAstro
08-09-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=156727

Thread for Boston Meetup. Go there and post.

Blue Sasarai
08-12-2008, 01:47 PM
im all for the boston meet up, hope it falls on a weekends i dont work O_o