PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts '09

xlynx
07-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Ok it's early but i wanted to post it

So is any one going that cosplaying from kingdom hearts 1,2,etc. ?

I'z doing Roxas an mabey marluxia again

double00beaver
07-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Maybe finally getting my Mer-Demyx costume done.

Worst_Nightmare
07-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Um..... I've been wanting to make Sora's outfit when he was a child. And if not, I'll probably do one of the characters in their Halloween Town outfit. Other than that, and if I get it done this year, my Halloween Town Christmas Town outfit for Sora, and maybe Riku as well.

Enzera87
07-14-2008, 10:33 PM
If I can get Axel's wig to work well I will be going as Axel next year!

xlynx
07-15-2008, 08:53 PM
I want roxas costume to work cause i want to go to disney world in it

Worst_Nightmare
07-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Now that's a good idea. Now I'm gonna talk to my friends and see when their outfits will be down so we can go to Disney. ^-^

That'll be amazing!!!

Rhi
07-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Hehe, I've actually done that. I've been as Roxas with my friend and Olette and as Sora with her as Kairi. It's a lot of fun being recognized, and we even got our picture w/ Mickey! You can look in my pics, I've got some uploaded!

But be careful, employees might ask you to change... it's technically against policy to dress up, though a lot of the staff doesn't care if you are behaving and not cutting up and stuff. :bigtu:

oh- and we met another cosplay group who was doing Organization XIII. Sooo kewl... http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3ygZjZRiVw

AstroStarr42
07-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I'll most likely be an Orgy member. Probably Xigbar cause I am oh so proud of myself for finding the perfect wig. But I might be talked into being a different member.

xlynx
07-19-2008, 01:52 PM
Yea I was thinking mabey taking an extra pair of clothes

do they aloud wigs?

For Animazement i was hoping to but up a Kingdom hearts picnic but i need to see if its aloud and get help with it xD

Legend of Mree
07-22-2008, 03:32 PM
I'll be cosplaying Sora from the first Kingdom Hearts.
The first game doesn't get as much love as the second, so it's my job to let it have some!

Hopefully there's a Riku from the first game also (I saw a KH1 Kairi this year).