PDA

View Full Version : Hi! ::waves::

Tenshi
05-21-2002, 11:21 AM
Hi everyone! I go by the name Tenshi ^_^. I'm a bit of a convention newbie--I've only been to Anime Expo '01 ^^;;. This year, I am definately going to AX again. It was just such a blast last year! Hopefully I'll be able to attend Ani-Magic also (if marching band doesn't again interfere >.<).

As for cosplay. . .I unofficially started Halloween '99 (with a rather scary Sailorstar Jupiter costume Grandma made me ^^;;) and officially started at AX '01. I went as Sailor V and Celes Chere from Final Fantasy VI. This year, I'm bringing an entire arsenal of stuff ^^;; (if you want to know, you can visit my webpage). I really, really adore Final Fantasy VI, and I love cosplaying as the girls from it ^_^.

Well, gotta run to work now! Bye!

Celine
05-21-2002, 11:59 AM
Oh! You were the Celes last year!!!!! I was sooooo excited to see someone cosplaying her! I sure hope I wasn't the only scary FF6 fan who went nuts over your costume at the convention. ^_^;

I can't wait to see what you have for AX this year. Anyway, welcome! Please have a cookie!!!

Legato/Machan
05-21-2002, 12:02 PM
Welcome and Hi!!!
have some empadinha (a snack)!!! ^_^

kisses

Kenshin Ken
05-21-2002, 12:21 PM
Hey!! ^_^ *hands her some pocky and a bottle of Ramune* FF6 cosplayers! I LVOED that game!! ^^. I was hoping I could do a Locke Cosplay sometime in the future...*has been planning to do one since..uh...halloween of 01'* ^^;;

I hope to see you at AX! * holds his FF6 carteriage* this..is..a classic ..

oh yes ^_^ *hug* welcome aboard!

Philia Philis
05-21-2002, 01:24 PM
Hello hello! Welcome! I'm Erin! ^^ *gives Tenshi a Peppermint Pattie*
Waaaiiii! FFVI! *gets nostalgic and starts weeping* Er, sorry. ^^; Aaaanywho, heheh... *WILL be Setzer someday*
Yay, Erin will also be at AX! I look forward to seeing you there!

Blade
05-21-2002, 01:36 PM
Hello there! Welcome aboard Cosplay.com! Please keep all accessories, mangas, cells and costume pieces inside the site at all times... (Why yes... I did just say that... *gets a puzzled look*blinks*then continues on* :confused:) Anyways, what I was trying to say was welcome here, this place is addicting... so beware! Always good to have more cosplayers around! ^______________^

I do recall seeing you as Celes last year at AX. Hope to see you there again! ;)

---{@ Lady Blade *goes back to playing Bloody Roar*

Ayaka
05-21-2002, 01:47 PM
Hi! Hope to see you at AX. ^^ Have some Skittles. *runs off to examine site*

ooh! You have the fairies from Marie and Elie's Atelier in your layout! XD

RealizeDOP
05-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Welcome to Cosplay.com!!! :) I look forward to seeing your work! : )

Tenshi
05-21-2002, 10:47 PM
::gathers all her gift snacks:: Thank you! You know the way to a gal's heart ^_^.

Everyone here is so nice *_*. Thanks for all the comments!

And Kenshin Ken, if you ever cosplay as Locke, prepare to be glomped by a rabid fangirl :D . That goes for any other FFVI male ^.^. FFVI forever! XD

Mei Lan Chang
05-27-2002, 05:12 PM
::shakes her hand:: Starting off as a cosplayer with a Sailor Scout costume is exactly what I did to, though I went for the Sailor Moon costume. Welcome aboard!