PDA

View Full Version : My Wig Hair Has Gone "Fuzzy"!

Garuda_Aiacos
07-03-2003, 09:31 AM
Is there an easy way to make the hair on my wig smooth again?

The bottom parts of my Long Blonde wig (Synthetic Hair from Korea/Japan) had gone kind fuzzy (but not damaged) and I need to make it smooth again, in time for wearing it this Sun. :( Had no luck locating those Untagler Spray for wigs (only found for hair with all those Vitamin B enricher blah blah and they cost a lot & a lotion).

My friend spoke of using Hair Conditioner to wash it too but am not sure which kind will work (No, can't locate the special shampoo for Wigs either cause shops here only sell Wigs, not all those stuffs that is needed to maintain it). Can recommand some internation brands?

minako chan
07-03-2003, 10:49 AM
I'd trim a little off the bottom and get the wig conditioner from www.witchwigs.com
Hope this helps^.^

Garuda_Aiacos
07-03-2003, 11:58 AM
NO ordering online cause I live all the way in Singapore. :(

minako chan
07-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Your location said "Outer Matrix", so I didn't know....I used regular conditioner on my wigs before I got the wig conditioner and it worked ok.

Garuda_Aiacos
07-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Hai . . . I did mentioned an easy way didn't I and asked for an international brand. That clearly indicated that I'm not in USA.

KaraokeKate
07-04-2003, 01:57 AM
If it was "clear" she probably wouldn't have suggested it. ~_^

Soak the ends of your wig in hot water with a bit of baby oil and allow them to dry.

minako chan
07-04-2003, 08:59 AM
^.^ thanks kate!