PDA

View Full Version : Any gothic lolitas?

eclecticavatar
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm coming up to Otakuthon from Boston with several costumes in tow! I'm wondering if, in the past, there has been a contingent of gothic lolitas at the con?

I've got a great "loligoth" outfit, but I'm a little hesitant to wear it as I'm a newbie to the whole anime con scene. It might go over well at the dance, I suspect.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks

trixyloupwolf
07-16-2008, 07:31 PM
any csotume are welcome ^^
don't be shy to wear your loli
its so cute ^^

frienldy
trixy

TotoToshiya
07-16-2008, 09:33 PM
There have been Lolita's at the con last year
I encourage you to go Lolita, I love Lolita x]
I want to make a skirt since I have the petticoats done. I've been making like a 'Rough draft' skirt, so none of them would be worth wearing to a con

ifm2181
07-17-2008, 01:13 AM
No reason to not wear it. It would fit in well at a con.

hypersapiens
07-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Ohmigoth yes, go loli! (More importantly... wear whatever you want!!) I wasn't at Otakuthon last year but there have been lots of loli and loligoth fashions at other Canadian cons in the last year. (So much so that there was a lolita fashion show and tea party at Anime North this year). Also there are going to be vendors of loli stuff in the artists alley at Otakuthon. I think you will find people really dig it. Although it's been around for a while it seems to really be growing in popularity right now.

petitechou
07-17-2008, 11:28 AM
kooolll yeaaa you wont be alone cosplaying as lolita! i'm going to be a punk lolita on sunday... i have something to do on saturday =(

BananaYogurt
07-20-2008, 11:18 PM
I have a dress, but it's very pink.
and frilly.
and I'd just rather not wear it LOL.

Not stopping you from going as one though 8D

Sarcasm-hime
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM
I've wanted to make a new loli outfit for ages but haven't had time :( My green cyber loli is getting kind of old and worn out!

I'll have some cute wa-loli stuff for sale at my table though.

TotoToshiya
07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Hmm I may be going as Elegant Gothic Aristocrat Saturday evening for the dance and all, I wish I had a top hat XP just a fedora will do I guess.

Nozomi-Chan
08-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Ill be a sweet lolita for 09. not Gothic :3