PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay in America!

SanGekido
07-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok i was watching Cosplay Encyclopedia and well that's a few people intervening people on camera about there costumes and such and i so want to do that! Ok since no one can guarantee going to AZ 09 right now cause stuff happens. Well i wanna see if there are any volunteers cause i doubt i will be able to afford going all weekend and well there are 4 days in a con and one person one camera one day, If your going all weekend awesome all you need is a video recorder that works! oh that and a way to send it to me! I plan on making a DVD and of Course you gotta get names and other information on the people and there Cosplay but i will go into that bit closer to the Con and i'll prolly make a website that you can give out to see how to obtain the DVD.

So anyone interested? :3

Shadowoffire123
07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
What exactly is this? I'm a little confused.

Kyasaren
07-17-2008, 08:55 PM
I think I can translate:

She saw something cool where people go around the convention that is being taken place at and having small interviews with the people who are in costume. She wants to do something like that next year and is wondering who can bring a video camera for the weekend, then she wants you to send her the tape so she can make dvds out of it to give/sell to people.

SanGekido
07-17-2008, 10:30 PM
It's basically a documentary on Cosplay in America, I'm sorry about confusing you i have a problem of that. But the DVD will be free and not used for sell, Maybe have a donation possibility to pay for sending the DVDs out. Thank you Kyasaren for re-explaining.

Shadowoffire123
07-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Ah, thanks. I wouldn't be able to bring a video camera because mine doesn't have much of a battery life. >.>

I'd be glad to be in it, though! ^^

SanGekido
07-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Awesome! i was thinking that maybe if by some stroke of chance i can get a ride or an extremely cheap hotel room on the weekend i might be able to get in touch with the staff, Since there going to be at the convention center this year that maybe i can get a stationary place to keep camera rolling. But awesome that people are interested in being in it ^-^

Kyasaren
07-18-2008, 07:34 PM
You can ask them on the animazement website and get a quick answer

Shara-chan
07-19-2008, 09:20 AM
I'd do it, but my video camera is the same about the battery life. And it can only record for one hour. >.<

I'd be in it, too, if you really needed people. My cosplays aren't all that great, though. XD

xlynx
07-19-2008, 01:49 PM
I can volenteer to be in in
the camra i don't nkow cause me and my friend is doing a cosplay channel for youtube just for fun

SanGekido
07-20-2008, 01:32 AM
No cosplay is bad! Cosplay takes time to perfect and i want as many people in it as possible and i feel your pain on battery life >.< i think my moms can go for a good few hours and yeah...But i'm going to contact Mr(forgot his name) about the idea see if he approves.

Gravitationxx--
07-20-2008, 08:37 PM
I would lend you mine. But apparently I'm being tagged all weekend anyways. xD Mine only records about an hour anywho. u.u!

I'll totally volunteer to be in it though.

Miss.AllSunday
07-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I'll volunteer to be in it. I have a camra as of right now. Knowing my lucky i tripp and fall with it(shattering it to peices) a month before the con. Like my camra last year XD

SanGekido
07-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Glad to have people being in it as well and i suppose less cameras will be easy so long as i can get a battery charge every so often ^-^

LanceBardock
08-27-2008, 01:26 PM
On top of the mass amount wanting to volunteer to be in it, I'll also volunteer a camera, being the government is nice to me at tax time