PDA

View Full Version : In NEED of HELP OF AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER COSPLAY

littleray
07-24-2008, 10:29 AM
I need the prints of Aang's Season 3 clothes and katara's Season 3 clothes

IF anyone has helpful information please contact me as soon a possible :chatah:

Dark_FluffyChan
07-24-2008, 11:31 AM
You could always just watch the episode(s) on youtube and press print scan when ever you see the outfits that you want, then open up paint and press Ctrl V and paste the picture there. crop the image you need and copy it by pressing Ctrl C, then press Ctrl Z 2 times and then press Ctrl V again to paste the picture you cropped, then save! there you have it... the pictures you need! I'm sorry if you don't understand i'm not good at explaining things ^_^;. I hade to do the same thing for pictures of Windam from MKR, or another way is you could always check out http://www.avatarspirit.net/ they have a screenshot section, it just all depends on what episodes you need it from (they don't have the season finalie images up yet)...Hope this helps you out a little. Good luck! ^_^

Dartanion
07-25-2008, 05:54 PM
The DVD of Season 3 Volume 4 is coming out on July 29th, if you can wait that long (if not, there are ones already out, the boxed set will be released September 16th). I'm cosplaying Season 3 Zuko, so I'm hoping it'll help with my costume. Also typing in Aang Season 3 or Katara Season 3 in Google Image search brings up a few things.