PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Sewing Panels - Error in Program

The Hag
07-28-2008, 06:27 PM
I just downloaded the CTCon program and when I read the program descriptions for my panels, I nearly died. What is printed is NOT what I submitted to the Panel Organizer. For my first panel (which they listed incorrectly as Cosplay 101, when it was submitted as Guerrilla Sewing, Part 1) they printed part of what I had supplied for background information. For my second panel (which they listed incorrectly as Cosplay 102, when it was submitted as Guerrilla Sewing, Part 2) they printed random statements from an earlier email that I had sent. Unfortunately one of those statements was a negative one about how I had seen costumes at AB that needed improvement. Though it was a general comment and not directed at anyone in particular it is not the kind of statement that I would have ever said in public let alone put in a Con program.

To all the cosplayers at AB - I apologize. There were many many beautiful costumes there. And though of course there were some that could have been improved (including ones that I made) - I never meant for that statement to be made public and am extremely upset that it was.

The rest of the description is not so bad - it is just completely random and makes me sound like a fool.