PDA

View Full Version : How long to deliver?

Hotaru
07-06-2003, 12:36 PM
How long does it take to receive a wig from an online store? I'm still iffy about which costumes i'm doing for otakon which is about a month and a few days away. both costumes i'm looking to do would require wigs, so how long would it take to deliver??

Koumori
07-06-2003, 12:38 PM
It depends on the store. They should have their ordering/shipping policies listed online - if they don't, don't shop there. Many can do rush shipping if you're willing to pay more.

Yumeko
07-06-2003, 08:25 PM
witchwigs is usually speedy with delevering their wigs and I live in the midwest (a small burb outside of chicago) I had to order a wig for my boyfriend's costume and got it about two weeks before the con. But like Koumori said check their policies and if they don't have anything listed don't risk it

SynVanSiWes
07-10-2003, 02:44 PM
I get my wigs from Wow Wigs and I usually get my orders in two days. No kidding. These people are FAST.

However I also had a friend order from them, and they were out of stock on the wig and took a while to get back to him.

But then again, I just did an exchange with wow wigs and I was really impressed with how they handled it.

http://store.yahoo.com/wowwigs/index.html