PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh, Valon help

SakuraAngel
07-29-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm making a Valon costume for this coming October MCM, I was wondering if anyone whohad previously made/is making the same costume could give me a few tips on making the shoulder and elboe armor, and how to get the armor to stay on the costume!
http://winged-one.deviantart.com/art/Done-For-11353772

- Thanks

CapsuleCorp
07-29-2008, 10:27 PM
I made the coat for a friend. The shoulder armor was wonderflex and is attached right to the costume, but I don't remember specifically how I attached it. She's around here, she may be able to pipe in if she sees the thread. It probably had to do with sewing, because I refuse to simply hot-glue stuff onto a costume unless absolutely unavoidable.

SakuraAngel
07-30-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks =)
I'll look into that, thank you

RaDragon76
08-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Sorry not to have seen this sooner. I'm the one that CapsuleCorp made the coat for and she attached the shoulder armor to the coat by hand sewing it on.

CapsuleCorp
08-01-2008, 07:54 PM
How sad is it that I can't remember how I made things a year after I make them? :D

....that's right! The wonderflex is covered with stretchy fabric (that part I remember). Naturally then I would have sewn it on. Makes sense to me.

fujyoshi
08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
I would love ta see a valon cosplay XD for the elbow things you can make them I can't think of what you would use but they are makable I think