PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Gathering?

souzousei_kaish
08-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Yes, I want to get together a Dynasty Warriors group officially, if there isn't one already. I KNOW there will be a DW6 Sima Yi, Cao Cao and Cao Pi, and a DW6 Zhuge Liang (me). Anyone else planning on going?

I warn you, Zhuge Liang will either yell at Sima Yi and then hug him, just yell at him, or just hug him. Some personal stuff that has yet to have been finished in person, so it should be interesting.

Sima Seph17
08-05-2008, 09:05 AM
Be warned Zhuge Liang. Our Cao Cao may want to destroy you as well. After all, he hates Zhuge Liang too. Not nearly as much as I do, but still... By the way, for anyone who reads this, I am the Sima Yi.

chibikkoda
08-05-2008, 01:14 PM
if i knew there was going 2 b Dynasty Warriors, i would've worked on Ma Chao T-T
i guess next year... ><

souzousei_kaish
08-16-2008, 01:25 AM
Be warned Zhuge Liang. Our Cao Cao may want to destroy you as well. After all, he hates Zhuge Liang too. Not nearly as much as I do, but still... By the way, for anyone who reads this, I am the Sima Yi.I figured as much....and you still know you're going to get reamed at the con....and I'm sure your Cao Cao hates the Zhuge Liang COSPLAYER, knowing how people love to spread rumors....

Sima Seph17
08-21-2008, 06:24 AM
No no no, the Cao Cao probably doesn't even remember you. If you two even met, I don't remember.

souzousei_kaish
08-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Well, we'll see, Kev. ^_^ It was nice to talk to you, despite the reason and topic.

OH! What time/day is best for everyone to meet up?

Ryshili
10-27-2009, 04:14 PM
:x Wups

Shinsengumi
10-29-2009, 04:08 AM
I would love to be in the gathering but I don't have the outfit ready sorry my girlfriend still making it. But I'll have it by next year I'm gonna be Zhou Yu. I'll be there to take pictures.