PDA

View Full Version : Berserk searcher

SephirothXer0
07-06-2003, 09:15 PM
what stores sell the new english Berserk manga?? I've heard it was released recently, but I have seen nothing on it on the net, or in any comic stores, not even in the latest Previews book! I was really looking forward to buying my copy

number18
07-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Well my my! If it's been released recently, I'd sure as hell like to know! hehe...

But really, I haven't heard a thing about it being released recently. The Berserk manga in English is set to be released by Dark Horse comics in graphic novel form sometime in the middle of November. And that's the last I heard about it, really. There's an article about Berserk on the Dark Horse website, btw, but it's not too informative as to an exact release date or price or anything like that...

Scrapps
07-07-2003, 01:07 PM
It's in this month's Previews...it should be out in September.

number18
07-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Previews is the Suncoast members newsletter thing, right? Hmm...haven't got it yet. But September release? w00t!!

Scrapps
07-07-2003, 05:00 PM
Previews is from Diamond Distribution company about what comics they will have coming out 2 months later. You find it mostly in comic shops, I dunno if Suncoast offers it.

Scrapps desu

SephirothXer0
07-07-2003, 11:52 PM
I just looked it up, and the Berserk book is due for an October release
thanks for your help
I can't wait to get the manga, it's gonna be great
All of you be sure to get your copy, because if it doesn't sell well, DH won't release the rest of the series!

number18
07-10-2003, 10:04 AM
I still can't imagine it not doing well. Everyone I know that's ever watched Berserk has loved it. O,o;

And I think the Suncoast member newsletter is called Previews....or Reviews or something like that. I think, anyway.

October release....yum...