PDA

View Full Version : Masquarade outfit question

RainbowSheltie
07-06-2003, 09:23 PM
The masquarade dance at the Sakura con is formal, so i have a quick question, which outfit would be considered formal? Because i also want to wear it to my prom, because it'd be formal too. Oh, and i can make the outfit(s) out of nice materials, like velvet or such. So, which costume is better? Madoushi or Gambler Yuna?

Koumori
07-06-2003, 09:41 PM
I'd say for a "formal" outfit, definitely Madoushi. Gambler Yuna is more on the skimpy side and less classy-looking.

Miaka No Baka
07-07-2003, 01:57 PM
yeah go with madoushi, gambler yuna looks like something you'd wear out clubbing and not to a formal prom like place. ^_^; But worse comes to worse I'm sure there's someone you can e-mail at sakura con who's running the event and ask them if the yuna costume would be allowed or not.

Miaka no Baka

*Shiva*
07-12-2003, 03:47 PM
I'd definately say no to Yuna, and go with Madoushi, especially if you want to wear it to your prom. I'll tell you right now, I don't know of any high school that would even let you in the door of a prom with Yuna's gambler outfit on. It is much to skimpy for a formal occasion.

Alisa
07-28-2003, 08:17 AM
I would agree with everyone and also say Madoushi. ^-^ Yay, I was wondering if more people would cosplay as her.