korena
07-06-2003, 11:31 PM
wah o.o;; Anyone know where or how to make a fuct shirt?=B

DancingVampire
07-08-2003, 03:47 PM
try iron onns you can get them at walmart

Hideko
07-25-2003, 06:43 PM
I have pics of my shirt in the gallery, i used computer and paint markers, the iron ons are usually really tricky unless you have a press

die-sama
07-28-2003, 01:53 PM
get the irons ons for the black shirts

they're pretty good,, i never had a problem w/ them >_<;;

if i remember correctly the fuct shirt was black..?

Hideko
07-28-2003, 02:13 PM
yes =-=; it is BLACK o_o;

as far as I know there was a long sleeve one and short sleeve one, but the long sleeve one have a short sleeve shirt over it, you know, the hide style of wearing things, I heard you can still buy the shirt somewhere in California, or you can look for some shops that may have it from the fuct website

_hide_
08-11-2006, 05:37 PM
cosplayfactory.com makes them o_o;

Biscuit
08-11-2006, 10:04 PM
cosplayfactory.com makes them o_o;

dude this thread has been closed for THREE YEARS. no point in posting in this now 0_0
always check the date before you post in a thread.
it's bad forum etiquette for re-open a thread that has been dead for over.
just my 2 cents.

here is what it says in the RULES section

15. Thread Rezzing - Please do not ressurect old threads unless you have something important to add to them. Thread rezzing is defined as responding to a thread that has been inactive for a long time (usually months). While there is nothing stopping you from adding something important to an old thread, we'd like to avoid, for example, threads from 2002 suddenly popping up with replies like "yeah same here!" and suddenly being reborn in the forums. Actions like this can be confusing to other members when a huge inactive thread suddenly appears again, not to mention it's considered by many people as bad forum etiquette.

Karisu-sama
08-12-2006, 01:52 AM
dude this thread has been closed for THREE YEARS.
It wasn't actually closed (it is now), but the original person requesting the information is unlikely to still want an answer 3 years later; most cosplayers have moved on to new costumes by then. So, as this was a specific request thread, not a general discussion to which brand-new pertinent info has come to light, it's closed.