PDA

View Full Version : Beyblade '09

Hieis-Wolf-Girl
08-04-2008, 11:24 AM
So I thought it'd be fun to try and get a Beyblade group together for AZ'09...I'm going to be going as Kai from G-Revolution and I'd like to know who else might be plaining or be willing to go as a Beyblade character...I know it isn't as popular as some other anime, at least at Animazement, but if you do want to join the group please tell me...if enough people actually reply I might make a list of everyone but I'll wait till then^^; All character from all 3 seasons are welcomed by the way...but if nothing else, I'd at least like to have the 5 main boys...

COSPLAYS SO FAR

Kai - Hieis-Wolf-Girl
Ray or Mariah - double00beaver
Tyson - Yami

double00beaver
08-04-2008, 11:56 AM
;_____; I <3 you.

I've been planning to cosplay Rei or Mariah for years now, but I could never find anyone to make a group with.

^__^ Count me in, but I don't know which one I'll do yet.

Hieis-Wolf-Girl
08-04-2008, 08:26 PM
oh yay...I :heart: you tooXD lol, I was a little worried when I first posted this I'd ether get laughed at or ignored^^; I'm so happy to find someone else going to Animazement that wants to cosplay as a Beyblade character...till you decide I could just put you on the list with both names and a question mark...is that fine? oh and do you know of anyone else that might want to be in the group?

double00beaver
08-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Sure, that's fine. No, no one else I know was into Beyblade sadly.

Hieis-Wolf-Girl
08-07-2008, 04:46 AM
aw, that sucks:( oh well if you do decide to be Ray we'd at least have the Bladebreakers cause my friend and her two sisters are going as Tyson, Max and Kenny...it'd be fun if their was two more people willing to at least cosplay as Daichi and Hilary...cause they are part of the Bladebreakers/G-Revolutions too even though they are more likely to get forgot^^; that and it'd be cool to see someone cosplay as Daichi cause I haven't seen one yet...

MinaUchiha2
08-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I've been thinking about doing one and seeing about having my friend do one with me not sure what either of us would do since we would have to talk it over so maybe we might do something. But it would be great to see others.

Hieis-Wolf-Girl
09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Well if you guys decide just tell me and I'll add you to the list^.^

TenkanTamago
09-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Dude, this would awesome. I'm gonna need to watch some Beyblade again, admittedly it's been years, but I still <3 it.

Now I just need to find some people that want to do Medabots with me. That's a dream for another day.

MinaUchiha2
09-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Due to a change in plans we won't be doing Beyblade, maybe another year.