PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke!

fireyoukai16
07-07-2003, 01:39 PM
I know i posted a topic in Shoujocon's forums, but i think this board is more active ^^

So, who here is doing karaoke for shoujocon, and what songs?

Im still not sure whether or not i should enter the contest(i dont want to go just to see i made a complete fool of myself :p) Yes im verrrry nervous.Part of me wants to go and part of me doesnt.^^' Maybe someone or something could convince me to go...
(remembers the time she was supposed to do karaoke @ AXNY..yup u guessed it..i backed out >_<)

Well it looks like they havent put up the rules up yet and i have never been to shoujocon. Can someone tell me how many rounds there are, if there are any time limits to the songs, if you have to sing with a karaoke version..etc(just the basic rules :p)

Thank you! ^^'
~FireYoukai

makonurikoryoko
07-08-2003, 12:53 AM
umm i dont think the songs are limited its basicaly whatever they have or what you can provide and you dont have to sing ith the karaoke version, but it DEFINITLY HELPS! ^^ I know cause i sang to a non karaoke one like a retard to a song i knew by heart cause i was nervous.. woulda been better without th evocals XD Oh well... I am not surea bout the rounds.. you should IM or email Shirono, who won the past 2 years ^^ http://homepage.mac.com/werkers/

fireyoukai16
07-09-2003, 12:37 PM
Thanks! i did just that and e-mailed Shirono ^_^
She supplied me with alot of answers ^.^