PDA

View Full Version : masquerade

PonPonChan
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM
HI! me being the total n00b that i am i had a question for you PMX con goers. i went to the official site, but there seems to be no apparent updates since the last con. do any of you know if sign-ups for the masquerade are up yet/ already over?
thanks for the help!

ItsIna
08-28-2008, 02:56 AM
They are most likely not up yet. PMX isn't that big, so really getting into the Masquerade isn't hard at all. PMX 2006 was my very first con, so I had no idea about the masquerade until someone coerced me into signing up for it. I actually ended up signing up for it the night before the day of and submitting my audio that morning. xD

So yeah, it'll probably be up around October, but you don't have much to worry about as far as making sure you get a spot and stuff goes.

Pretty Sammy
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Hey -- reviving a kinda dead thread here.

I was just wondering if anyone was in charge of PMX's Masquerade yet, as the event is about a month and a half away and there's still no info on the website.

Just wondering when we're going to get an update. :)!

Hakaider
09-17-2008, 02:09 PM
I was just wondering if anyone was in charge of PMX's Masquerade yet, as the event is about a month and a half away and there's still no info on the website.

Just wondering when we're going to get an update. !

I was also wondering when the next update for PMX 2008 will be posted as well. There's currently no updated info on guests, programming, registration or even booking the hotel at the convention rate on their website. (And PMX is less than a month and a half away.)

Hakaider
09-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Update:

It looks like that the PMX website has started to update their info today.

Super No 1
09-18-2008, 12:39 AM
Update:

It looks like that the PMX website has started to update their info today.

No, it's been that way for awhile.

Hakaider
09-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Actually, they just announced their very 1st guest (Suicide Ali) yesterday. Most of the info before yesterday were still from 2007. The con hotel registration isn't open yet. (There's been a few raffle drawings, but no updates yet on programming.) Many of the information there, (Including programming) covers the 2007 PMX.

Naraku's wish
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I thought I saw programming up a month or two ago, or maybe that was from last year.

DivineSage
09-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Bumping this to let everyone know that there will be a masquerade this year. I got an update e-mail from the PMX mailing list where they confirmed it. Supposedly they should be updating the website soon with all the programming.

Hazel Chaz
10-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Bumping this to let everyone know that there will be a masquerade this year. I got an update e-mail from the PMX mailing list where they confirmed it. Supposedly they should be updating the website soon with all the programming.

Did they confirm it would be on Sunday again, or are they moving it to Saturday?

Eurobeat King
10-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Did they confirm it would be on Sunday again, or are they moving it to Saturday?

The schedule shows that the masquerade will take place 5:00pm to 8:00pm on Sunday.

http://pacificmediaexpo.info/2008/prog/PMX2008Sunday.html

My flight leaves at 9:00pm, so i should be there for most of it, depending on how many contestants are participating. :)