PDA

View Full Version : Favorite?

Shadow Lady
09-19-2002, 10:23 PM
I've recently gone into this thing for little Shippo Chan from Inu Yasha. Kawai!!!!!!! I've been slowly collecting Shippo Chan stuff and I'm still going strong.

Does anyone else out there have favorite favorite character that you just love?:p

Cassandra
09-19-2002, 10:32 PM
My favorite character is Hino Rei/Sailor Mars. We're just too much alike, which is kinda scary in a way.

Yggdrasil Pie
09-19-2002, 10:41 PM
Eh...Currently...It's Ayame from Fruits Basket... He's like me in so much ways... Even my friends think so... ^^;;;;;;

Babbit_Chan
09-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Ahh Shippou is so friggin' cute X3 My favorite character would have to be Babbit - gender unknown and always trying to get noticed in the KnO eps. I just wanna hug the TV and yell, "I LOVE YOU BABBITTO!!"

aeva
09-19-2002, 11:11 PM
Shuichi and Ryuichi [Gravitation... if you couldn't tell]
Ryouga and Ranma [Ranma]
Rabi~en~Rose [DiGiCharat]
InuYasha and Miroku [InuYasha]

I WUV all of them.... I have so much merchandice of them ^^;;;

And Shippo is *adorable*! ^w^

Keurblitz
09-19-2002, 11:14 PM
YEAH!!! go INU YASHA fans!!!

Sami
09-19-2002, 11:20 PM
Saitou, from Rurouni Kenshin. *_* He just never goes out of style..

diqitaldreams
09-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Favorite character... o.o it would be...Dante from Devil May Cry. I know it's not from an anime..but he's just so... *_*;; ... Kakkoi!!! ::huggles dante poster:: Zutto! Zutto! xD

Studmaster
09-20-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Cassandra
My favorite character is Hino Rei/Sailor Mars. We're just too much alike, which is kinda scary in a way.

Wow, a Sailor Mars Lover. *Hugs*

Rei is so underrated, she is the best charcter in Sailor Moon.

Squee
09-20-2002, 01:57 AM
I really like Vash alot from Trigun.. I feel like I can relate to him. He's utterly insane half the time, but also has a purpose even if he doesn't always know what it is. He acts like a letch at times, but would never actually take advantage of a woman. Something about Vash just appeals to me. :D

Other favorite characters would include Max Sterling from Robotech, Tetsuo from Akira (the manga where he actually develops as a character). The way Shirow develops fuchikomas in the asides in the Ghost in the Shell manga is interesting too... I'd love to see a book done by him from a fuchikoma's point of view.

Farfarello
09-21-2002, 03:56 AM
Call me a mix of Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing and Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz *Evil laughter*

KuroBara
09-21-2002, 10:08 AM
>Rei is so underrated, she is the best charcter in Sailor Moon.

No, Michiru is ^_^ But Rei is underrated, the dub made her into such a bitch.

>He acts like a letch at times, but would never actually take advantage of a woman.

I love it when he pretends to pass out drunk even though those women are throwing themselves at him. Vash is great.

My favorite characters are ones who do a lot of soul-searching and re-examine their paths in life. So, my current favorites are Ryuhou and Straight Cougar from Scryed.

As far as my personality goes...hmm...I'll get back to that one.
My tops list includes Leo from Lunar 2, and Bakura from YGO. So sweet, yet so evil ^_^

Tenshi
09-21-2002, 12:21 PM
Who else would I put in here but Locke from FFVI? :3

But I also love Van from Escaflowne, and Haruka from Sailormoon. Oh, and I just started watching it on Thursday, but Yukino from KareKano is so much like me in high school it's scary O_o;;;;;;.

Demented Otaku
09-21-2002, 12:31 PM
Hmm, Spike Spiegel hasn't been mentioned yet... he is indeed the coolest anime character ever, his lanky build, his fasion sense, and his one-liners. He looks like a total slacker, yet he's an expert pilot, and a master of Jeet Kune Do, an excellent marksman... he is hands down the embodiment of cool.

Oh, and The Red Comet, Char Aznable is equally cool.

Kaje
09-21-2002, 12:50 PM
I'd have to say Haruka from Sailor Moon, because she's been my favorite since I was little, even though I'm not a big Sailor Moon fan. It still holds as a favorite of mine, though.

But, my favorite favorite character of all time? Hmm... that's hard. I have too many favorite charcters. But, it would have to be either Rosiel, or Touga.

Eck, I can't decide. @@;

Space Invader
09-21-2002, 03:16 PM
Wow... I have quite a few. First off, I ADORE anything by Tsukasa Kotobuki. Anything. Except perhaps Battle Arena Toshinden... the character designs for that kinda scare me... (SM Sophia! *covers eyes*). But I wub Saber Marionette and Cyber Team in Akihabara. Lamune is a little scary too, simply because the characters wear so little... *cough*.

Anything CLAMP is great as well, especially Chobits.

Mei Lan Chang
09-21-2002, 09:23 PM
Hahahha...ok So is this a post about the anime character you are in love with, or the one you admire the most and want to be (COSPLAY DA!)

Favorite chacter: Lenore! Oh wait...she isn't anime OR manga. Ok ok...I would have to say....Aeon FluX! Oh wait...that's American...

No really, this time it's for real. Vash the Humanoid Typhoon. The most pure of them all.

Babbit_Chan
09-21-2002, 11:54 PM
Lenore! I love her O.O... Wait, do I love Johnny more\? ><;

Ranma Saotome
09-22-2002, 01:31 AM
<-- Ranma Saotome (duh! :))

Jinx
09-22-2002, 05:07 AM
Ukyo Kuonji all the way!!!

Though I'm not too big into collecting.. when I have money, I waste it on useless stuff, like clothes or food. :P

Foxwolfe
09-22-2002, 05:38 AM
I dunno, maybe young Guts from Berserk, when he first joined the band of the hawk. But I dont collect stuff like that, cept gundam crap.

Michi
09-22-2002, 10:17 AM
My favorite anime character of all time is Mosquiton from Master of Mosquiton. :D Because he's a dork and I wanna snuggle him.

aeva
09-22-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Michi
My favorite anime character of all time is Mosquiton from Master of Mosquiton. :D Because he's a dork and I wanna snuggle him.

Dude! Dorks and pansies ROCK! ^_________^ ::high-five::

pakachu420
09-23-2002, 02:16 AM
one of my favorite characters is psyduck fom pokemon.

its probably a bad thing but im told that i look like him when i'm puzzled.^_~;

i got many a psyduck figurine(gawd mi speling sux)

Hiro
09-23-2002, 02:18 AM
hmmm I suppose I'll have to take your word for that ^^,
right now my favorite character is Minoru from Chobits because even though he seems rich and to an extent, powerful, he still seems like a lost little boy that I just want to hug.

Farfarello
09-23-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Foxwolfe
But I dont collect stuff like that, cept gundam crap.

Ahhh my long lost si... br... sibling. I collect Gundam Wing stuff too (Looks at her pretty Gundams sitting on her desk) :skidude:

Hiro
09-23-2002, 02:45 AM
i'm surrounded by the blasted things!! this computer is a bloody Gundam base!!! well I enjoy them nicely, if only the little brother wouldn't keep posing them ever day!!!

Foxwolfe
09-23-2002, 03:07 AM
Lol I am always putting them in new poses, cept this one friend of mine that used to come over always felt the need to pose them, and he came up with the most retarded looking poses! They were undescribably retarded, especially when you consider it was a gundam that was in the pose.

As for fav char I said before prolly young guts from berserk. I want to cosplay him but that would take some getting into shape, so I have yet to decide on that one.

Lovelyangel_81
09-23-2002, 12:35 PM
hmmmm...let see..

Zechs Marquise-I fall head over feet when I first lay eyes on him. Totally adore this character.

Next.....
Touga Kiryuu-I think he is just sexy hell! Nah said.

Goodness...I can't think of anymore right now.

Hikaruchan
09-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Some of my favs:

Zelgadis - parts of him are very similiar to me, I love the grump
Sesshoumaru - there is even finally a Fluffy plushie, yay
Kenshin - He cooks, watches the kids & kicks butt - wonderful

Mosquiton, Tasuki & Touga are high up on the list too

Farfarello
09-23-2002, 03:02 PM
Haha, my brother was always messing with my Gundams until he got his own. Now when I have time to go back home, little brother and I have Gundam wars with our Gundams, Deathscythe Hell against Nataku. Fight!

Mei Lan Chang
09-23-2002, 10:02 PM
Foxwolfe! I love your avatar!

Foxwolfe
09-24-2002, 05:47 AM
Thanks ^_^ Thats always been one of my fav images from FLCL but I cant use it for an ezboard avatar (60x60 pixels) cause no one can usually tell what it is heh.