PDA

View Full Version : Haseo .hack// Accessories

Yunalicia
08-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Hi ya'll. I search but no thread answers my dilemma. (also I know this is also anime/mangs but video games seemed more appropriate since we are doing the complicated one))

I am helping do a Haseo cosplay for my friend and we are doing quite well so far but we have run into two snags.

First are his belt ends. There is nothing remotely similar to these at my local fabric store (aka fabricland) and I have no clue what to make them out of. I was initially thinking scuply but I really don't have confidence it will work.

Second are his weapons. We aren't doing the full swords just how it look when it's attached to his lower back/upper butt. Think about using 2 litter pop bottles are bases for the roundness but are stuck from there.

Any ideas??

Alchemist001
08-13-2008, 08:19 PM
for both problems, I suggest you get some sort of sculpting material such as clay, and paint it afterwords. You can also use a material called Styrene, its a flexable sheet that can be used for sculptures and such, they can whithstand high temperatures, and can be stitched and eerything, it may be a good thing to consider. Sorry If I didnt help much.