PDA

View Full Version : Now that AX is over....

Kensuke
07-08-2003, 04:49 AM
Now that the BS called AX is over I expect you all to RSVP for AM, which is the only con left this year in the US that is a BFD enough to warrant you sending in your money ASAP.

Thusly, your BS excuses that you spent all of your funds in the AX DR are a load of C-R-A-P, and will result in your financies being FUBARed when the deadline approches RSN.
This is the type of crap I post at 3am.

But seriously folks. You got till August 1st and then the reg is going up to $40 for all three days. So let's see those pre-regs.

We haven't entirely finalized the GOH list and the live programming schedule, and there is a possibility we might have a cosplay guest in the pipeline. Hop to it!

TTYL.

RyuHayabusaDOA2
07-08-2003, 01:38 PM
I'll try to pre-reg before I can..and I seriouisly want to go to this :D

tydawgsd
07-08-2003, 09:15 PM
I will try to make this one, school and work allowing.

KimikoChan
07-08-2003, 10:32 PM
I just pre-registered! I'm so excited, I can't wait :D

Mandy Mitchell
07-09-2003, 01:01 PM
I'm already pre-paid and pre-registered for Ani-Magic. I also booked my rooms too. I'm totally looking forward to Ani-Magic this year!

positivespace
07-09-2003, 03:19 PM
Got the room and my pre-reg as well... looking forward to my first AM!

Anyone know if there are any more 1st floor rooms available? I think I'd like to try to have an entry in the room window competition... I guess I should just call them and ask them, huh? ;D

See you guys there! =)

JoeBoeing
07-09-2003, 05:10 PM
I pre-regged several months ago and reserved my room last october just days after last years AM. I can't wait!

FRom,
Joe

Michi
07-09-2003, 05:48 PM
Durr. I should pre-reg this year only because if you don't, the badges aren't quite as nice.. like Fanime.. @_@; But I'll probably forget amidst planning for Otakon~!

RyuHayabusaDOA2
07-09-2003, 08:47 PM
I'm not going to Otakon, but that is a good thing cause it will give me time to save up for this con. :D I missed going last year and I want to go to this year... to repeat the jump in the pool stunt lol

Nadeshiko
07-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Definately going to this con for sure. I have quite a few new costumes debuting to this one. Really looking forward to AniMagic...after the hecticness that was AX03, I'm starting to appreciate smaller and intimate cons like AniMagic.

K_Valentine
07-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Now to see about getting my arrangements arranged for AM... specifically my weekend pass to go. AX did a number on my free weekends but it shan't be too bad.