PDA

View Full Version : Ballus from Clover pictures

Sun_Tze
07-08-2003, 04:17 PM
Hello, I'm thinking of doing a cosplay of Ballus from Clover, and I can't seem to find good pictures of him (I don't want manga pictures, since I have them) in colors.

Can someone help this poor cosplayer?

A J
07-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Unfortunately, there may not be any color pictures of him. A lot of the Clover art was never done in color and he's not a main character so there may not be anything.

I did Oruha and I just took a guess and did what I liked for the colors. =)

-AJ

antibishie
07-08-2003, 11:58 PM
Geez... I looked all over for pictures in order to do my Kazuhiko costume and I don't think I ever once found a color image of Ballus. And I even looked in several CLAMP artbooks as well... so, yeah, I'd have to agree... I don't think that a color picture was ever done of him.

If you're making a Ballus costume I'd suggest just using whatever colors you think work.

*giggles* It'd be cool to see a Ballus. ^_^ *must finish his Kazuhiko sword*

Sun_Tze
07-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by antibishie
Geez... I looked all over for pictures in order to do my Kazuhiko costume and I don't think I ever once found a color image of Ballus. And I even looked in several CLAMP artbooks as well... so, yeah, I'd have to agree... I don't think that a color picture was ever done of him.

If you're making a Ballus costume I'd suggest just using whatever colors you think work.

*giggles* It'd be cool to see a Ballus. ^_^ *must finish his Kazuhiko sword*

The only thing I want to know is what type of material is his coat. I'm thinking of using the same color pattern as Kazuhiko uniform.