PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 costumes (watch this thread die!)

Arc_The_Lad
07-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Anyone here ever do/plan a character from Diablo 2? I like to see ANY costume at all.

I plan on doing a Necromancer in the future and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what I should look like, eg. no armor, partial armor, full armor, different helm, different weapons.

Kimiko
07-08-2003, 08:49 PM
I was thinking about it at one point... I was going to do the archer (I think?)
A few of my friends will be at Otakon as the assassin and sorceress...

About the armor... I really don't know what to tell you. What do *you* want to look like? What's your favorite armor set? (Wow... that sounded weird) I think it'd be awsome to see a necromancer in the future!!!

jade_dragon
07-08-2003, 11:28 PM
2 of my girlfriends want to do rogue and sorceress my characters have been the necormancer and the barbarian so lol i dont think i will

Arc_The_Lad
07-09-2003, 03:20 PM
I was hoping to do a full armor, bone helm, wand, and shrunk head nerco, but three words, TOO MUCH WORK!

I will prolly start with just a bare necro with a basic wand and work my way up.

Kimiko
07-09-2003, 10:07 PM
That sounds good to me!! When you complete it I'd love to see pictures!!

SynVanSiWes
07-10-2003, 12:44 PM
Hmm, A zon might be fun. They were my obsession when I played. The reverse cleavage of the Sorc would be a bit daunting.

I was actually toying with the idea of a shadow flare costume. It's a very very similar game to D2. (But the belt slots refill, yay!) The first outfit the female character starts out with has a stripy sock and a stripy sleeve. It's nifty.

Kirschwasser
07-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Wow, if you ever cosplay as the Necromancer, I have got to see the pictures! :D That would be so awesome. As for me...nah, I don't resemble any of the Diablo 2 characters, so I'll never cosplay from the game. Even if I did, their outfits would be too hard for me. *Armour...noooo!*