PDA

View Full Version : Soul Eater '09

Toneriko
08-19-2008, 12:30 AM
HAY GUISE.

Its about that time again! I just wanted to see how everyone was doing~

I'm working on a few special projects for Megacon and hopefully I'll be joined by a pretty big group. We plan to cosplay on Saturday. :D

Okay! Since I'm really excited to have a whole bunch of people join up with us, I'm gonna make A LIST. oOooOohhhAaaAAAaAAHHhHhH.

ALSO! We have costume offers for the photo shoot (ONLY)!! Please check the list for '*'s next to a character's name. If there is a * there, then that character has a costume offer. If you are interested, please let us know in this thread and we will try to arrange something!

Meisters:
Maka - Allison
BlackStar - CloakedSchemer
Death The Kid -
Oxford -
Kilik -
Kim -
Crona -

Weapons:
Soul - Prota-Girl
Tsubaki -
Liz* -
Patti -
Harvar -
Pots(Fire and Thunder) -
Jackie -

Shibusen Staff
Stein - Drew
Nygus -
Sid -
Shinigami-sama -

DeathScythes
Papa -
Justin -
Marie -
Azusa - Toneriko's Sister

Witches
Medusa* - MewIllusion
Archane -
Eruka - Tifarinoa
Mizune - Hooded Woman
Blair - Toneriko
Angela -

Others
Giriko -
Mosquito -
Mifune -
Masamune -
Excalibur - Toneriko's brother

Prota-Girl
09-04-2008, 10:40 AM
I do have my cousin who is making his Costume from Soul Eater. I think hes the main character. I think he'd be more than happy to hear of a group. :D

Elendriel
09-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Black Star for me! XD

Bur Loire
10-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Black Star for me! XD

OMG CLOAKED! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING OMG!
If you'll be in Black Star I'll totally bring SoulRes!DtK!!!!

I started working on my hawt guns yesterday. <3

OH BY THE BY, off topic but....are you wearing any FFXII cosplay to MegaCon? I'm thinking about bringing Jote along too. LOL.

Elendriel
10-07-2008, 06:36 PM
OMG CLOAKED! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING OMG!
If you'll be in Black Star I'll totally bring SoulRes!DtK!!!!

I started working on my hawt guns yesterday. <3

OH BY THE BY, off topic but....are you wearing any FFXII cosplay to MegaCon? I'm thinking about bringing Jote along too. LOL.

BUUURRR!!! *glomps* YES YES it will be EPIC XD Can't wait to see the guns ;)

and on your random note, I will have Vaan completed by then, so YES XD

Bur Loire
10-07-2008, 10:51 PM
BUUURRR!!! *glomps* YES YES it will be EPIC XD Can't wait to see the guns ;)

and on your random note, I will have Vaan completed by then, so YES XD

OMG SO EPIC! We'll need to grab us an awesome Soul and have trio fight pictures! ^O^

OMFG EEEEE! Okay! I'll bring Jote and you can pout at me in Vaan XDD
Cause I'm basically just going to MegaCon to enter in the costume contest lol XD

mewillusion
10-11-2008, 10:50 AM
You got a Medusa and hopefully a Stein here! ^^ I should be finishing Medusa soon then whenever my boyfriend has the money we shall be buying the stuff for Stein. ^^

Elendriel
10-13-2008, 01:35 PM
OMG SO EPIC! We'll need to grab us an awesome Soul and have trio fight pictures! ^O^

OMFG EEEEE! Okay! I'll bring Jote and you can pout at me in Vaan XDD
Cause I'm basically just going to MegaCon to enter in the costume contest lol XD

heheh YES!!

We should do the one when Kid and Black Star go to find Excalibur... LOL

and woot for FFXII!

Bur Loire
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
heheh YES!!

We should do the one when Kid and Black Star go to find Excalibur... LOL

and woot for FFXII!

OH HELLZ YES *O*
We need an Excalibur now LOL!!!!

mewillusion
10-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Hand-sewing Stein's shirt is a pain!!!!!! Stupid sewing machine stretching knits.......>.<

-kicks machine and sulks in corner-
Still trying to figure out how to do the clicking in the screw, Riko!!

Toneriko
10-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Hahaha *hearts for Mew*

You can do it, I know you can! Oh! did you decide on that wig I showed you for stein? O:

mewillusion
10-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Haven't shown him yet. He probably won't be getting it until Christmas when he knows he'll have money. And I thought of another object that Capt_Lucifer used for their screw. It reminds me of the noise spinners you have at like New Year's where you hold the stick and rotate it to spin and so that clicking noise. IDK!

mewillusion
10-23-2008, 01:36 PM
You know you have some decent knockers when you are trying on your boyfriend's Stein shirt to see if it was sewn straight (XD Stein, straight clothing?! HAHA!) and you pop a seam after you get it past your head and shoulders but not your "ah-hums".

Seriously.....

But it is together finally. Just need for him to try it on without sleeves to see how it fits then I'll be adding the sleeves on later tonight and hopefully have it finished by the end of the weekend, maybe sooner. ^^

Toneriko
10-26-2008, 09:27 PM
To any potential Maka cosplayers: I have a costume and wig that I'm willing to lend out for Saturday at Megacon. If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, please let me know. If we can't find anyone its likely that I'll be selling the costume.

Thanks in advanced!

mewillusion
10-27-2008, 02:03 PM
Stein's shirt is almost done now, I had to add a zipper in it so it's easier for Drew to get it on and off without breaking it. -_-;;
Though I have to halt on any progress now, gotta clean the house for people coming to re-do lease and maybe even getting a new kitten for our kitty now!

Toneriko
11-04-2008, 12:44 AM
Stein's shirt is almost done now, I had to add a zipper in it so it's easier for Drew to get it on and off without breaking it. -_-;;
Though I have to halt on any progress now, gotta clean the house for people coming to re-do lease and maybe even getting a new kitten for our kitty now!

Huray! I can't wait to see the finished products :D You must post pictures soon!!!

*dances*

How's the kitty doing?

mewillusion
11-07-2008, 11:53 AM
My kitty is as finicky as she has been! x3

But anyway, tomorrow I'll definently have Medusa done and starting on Drew's Stein coat. Hey Toneriko, how far is the walmart from where you live?

Toneriko
11-24-2008, 10:24 PM
OKAY PPLZ.

WE HAS A LIST NOW.

Since I am really serious about this whole thing, I have a few offers:
1. For anyone who wants to cosplay Kilik, I will make the twins in plushie form if you'd like FOR FREE.
2. I have a maka cosplay I am willing to part with for the shoot. If you are interested, please let me know so we can possibly arrange something.
3. For anyone else doing any other cosplays that need help, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I love to help :D

Hooded Woman
12-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey! You forgot to add me as Mizune!

Also:
I have both a Liz Thompson and a Medusa costume I can exchange with someone if they need/want to use them for the photoshoot.

Toneriko
12-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey! You forgot to add me as Mizune!

Also:
I have both a Liz Thompson and a Medusa costume I can exchange with someone if they need/want to use them for the photoshoot.

Hurray!! :D

Ohohoh guess what?! My sister offered to do Azusa with our group! HURRAH. Now I have another costume to work on lol~

Kapalaka
12-17-2008, 04:27 AM
Omgs!!!! Add me as Eruka! XD yay yay yay!!! I'm so excited finals are over, I can have a life again.

What time are you all doing the shoot?

I'm way too hyper at 3am. O_O

Toneriko
12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Omgs!!!! Add me as Eruka! XD yay yay yay!!! I'm so excited finals are over, I can have a life again.

What time are you all doing the shoot?

I'm way too hyper at 3am. O_O
Lol~~

Well, I'm not exactly sure when we're gonna have the shoot. I'm assuming sometime between 12PM and 4PM XD

I haven't really talked to anyone about a time yet o_o

Prota-Girl
12-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Well, I am actually going to be SOul on Friday! ^^ So just throwing that in there! :D

mewillusion
12-28-2008, 12:32 PM
Toneriko! You totally forgot Andrew is doing Stein ^^ Go fix that list right now! x3

Toneriko
12-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Toneriko! You totally forgot Andrew is doing Stein ^^ Go fix that list right now! x3

Edited :D

Sorry 'bout that~~~

Guh, I have so much stuff to work on and so little time.

We need to have another sewing party.....

....well....

maybe not, seeing as we don't ever really accomplish a whole lot during those hahahaha XD

Prota-Girl
12-28-2008, 11:54 PM
SO what day did you guys have in mind for a photoshoot? :D

Toneriko
12-29-2008, 03:34 AM
SO what day did you guys have in mind for a photoshoot? :D
Oh hay! Sorry I missed your post haha~~

We're gonna be having a huge Soul Eater group on Saturday. :D

Prota-Girl
12-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Aw dang, Saturday. ;_; My cousin will be Soul on Saturday though! :D I'll only be Soul on Friday. :(

Hooded Woman
12-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Aw dang, Saturday. ;_; My cousin will be Soul on Saturday though! :D I'll only be Soul on Friday. :(

Aww, that's a shame. You should have your cousin come by all-the-same.

Prota-Girl
12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
We'll try to figure it out. ^^; Would there be a chance about a small meet up on Friday? xD Eh, if not, oh well. xD Once I get my Dr Stein cosplay done, I'll get to join you guys next time. :D

Toneriko
01-02-2009, 12:42 AM
We'll try to figure it out. ^^; Would there be a chance about a small meet up on Friday? xD Eh, if not, oh well. xD Once I get my Dr Stein cosplay done, I'll get to join you guys next time. :D
I'm not entirely sure what everyone else is doing on Friday but I think some of us had some random Soul Eater related stuff we were gonna do.

We'll see though~

Prota-Girl
01-04-2009, 08:01 PM
*salutes* Alrighty then! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday though! *wants pics of you all* xD

Kyouzamashi
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Well I decided to do Tsubaki for Mega since the other group I was with looks like it fell through. Overdrive cosplay time here I come!

Toneriko
01-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Well I decided to do Tsubaki for Mega since the other group I was with looks like it fell through. Overdrive cosplay time here I come!

Egad! Good luck to you!

Just a friendly note: Joanns is having some pretty good sales this week! You should definitely check it out XD

Crucified_Shini
01-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Make sure you look for me and my friend as Maka and Blair =D
I've convinced her to do a Soul Eater costume with me =D I'm so excited.

Toneriko
01-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Make sure you look for me and my friend as Maka and Blair =D
I've convinced her to do a Soul Eater costume with me =D I'm so excited.

Ohh, how exciting!

Are you cosplaying your Soul Eater costumes on Saturday?

Crucified_Shini
01-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Ohh, how exciting!

Are you cosplaying your Soul Eater costumes on Saturday?

Yes we are!!

kayanimelover
01-21-2009, 07:40 PM
I might Be doing Patti If My liz has her cosplay done by then=]

Toneriko
01-22-2009, 02:46 PM
I might Be doing Patti If My liz has her cosplay done by then=]

I hope you are both able to make it, good luck!

mewillusion
01-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Medusa is officially finished, except for buying the body paint and just doing the arrows one more time so they are visible. Stein however.... I need to pull an all nighter when I can...

Allison
01-28-2009, 02:40 AM
HAY GUISE.

Its about that time again! I just wanted to see how everyone was doing~

I'm working on a few special projects for Megacon and hopefully I'll be joined by a pretty big group. We plan to cosplay on Saturday. :D

Okay! Since I'm really excited to have a whole bunch of people join up with us, I'm gonna make A LIST. oOooOohhhAaaAAAaAAHHhHhH.

ALSO! We have costume offers for the photo shoot (ONLY)!! Please check the list for '*'s next to a character's name. If there is a * there, then that character has a costume offer. If you are interested, please let us know in this thread and we will try to arrange something!

Meisters:
Maka* -
BlackStar - CloakedSchemer
Death The Kid -
Oxford -
Kilik -
Kim -
Crona -

Weapons:
Soul - Prota-Girl
Tsubaki -
Liz* -
Patti -
Harvar -
Pots(Fire and Thunder) -
Jackie -

Shibusen Staff
Stein - Drew
Nygus -
Sid -
Shinigami-sama -

DeathScythes
Papa -
Justin -
Marie -
Azusa - Toneriko's Sister

Witches
Medusa* - MewIllusion
Archane -
Eruka - Tifarinoa
Mizune - Hooded Woman
Blair - Toneriko
Angela -

Others
Giriko -
Mosquito -
Mifune -
Masamune -
Excalibur - Toneriko's brother

Yo Prota!
I'm doing a Maka cosplay for Saturday. ^-^

mewillusion
01-30-2009, 08:32 AM
BTW Toneriko, the guy I said that might be doing Shinigami-sama, I was helping him last week when he said he was at a friend's making it so.....IDK, we may have him. I'll ask him tonight how much progress he has.

Toneriko
01-30-2009, 10:51 AM
BTW Toneriko, the guy I said that might be doing Shinigami-sama, I was helping him last week when he said he was at a friend's making it so.....IDK, we may have him. I'll ask him tonight how much progress he has.
Thanks for the update Mew, definitely let us know how its going :D

adrianakaninja
01-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Well you know I'll be there as Noah :-D Spoilers :-D

Toneriko
01-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Well you know I'll be there as Noah :-D Spoilers :-D

GASP! Spoiler spoiler! :D

Toneriko
02-14-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready~ :D

mewillusion
02-15-2009, 11:06 PM
I totally regret saying this....

but Stein won't be able to appear at Megacon....

His FEOILTHEWOLTIHE;OGIHSF SCREW defeated me...

Maybe Metrocon.....

>.<.......