PDA

View Full Version : Gatherings and whatnot

Duo Monkey
08-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Alright boys and girls! It's time for some monkey business! I'm starting to make the list of gatherings and what not. And times. So I ask for your input on when and what you want to see! So then lets get started!

Friday

Yami no Matsuei- 2pm front lobby
Gravitation- 4pm front lobby
Weiss Kreuz- 6pm front lobby
Final Fantasy- 6pm gazebo courtyard
Gurren Lagann- 8pm front lobby

Saturday

Loveless- 10am pool courtyard
One Piece- 11am front lobby
Naruto- 12pm pool courtyard
Trinity Blood- 12pm front lobby
CLAMP- 1pm pool courtyard
Yugioh- 1pm front lobby
Prince of Tennis- 2pm front lobby
Bleach- 3pm gazebo courtyard
Fullmetal Alchemist- 4pm front lobby
Gundam Wing- 5pm gazebo courtyard

Sunday

Dynasty Warriors- 10am pool courtyard
D. Grayman- 11am gazebo courtyard
Phoenix Wright- 12pm pool courtyard
Ouran Host Club- 1pm front lobby
Kingdom Hearts- 2pm gazebo courtyard

Schuldig_
09-02-2008, 05:56 AM
There's a possible Weiss Kreuz-gathering on Friday - I can't say anything about what time as I can only speak for myself when I say that I'd like to miss out on as little as possible. ;) Though, sometime before the WK panel, perhaps? That way we can get a chance to say hi to each other before going to the panel to have some Weiss (and Schwarz, obivously) fun!

What say the rest of you?

Duo Monkey
09-02-2008, 06:35 AM
Would you like 5pm in the pool courtyard?

dracoXK
09-02-2008, 12:34 PM
*makes notes and starts to organize what cosplays get worn on what day now* x3

Schuldig_
09-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Would you like 5pm in the pool courtyard?

Depends on what goes on at that time (I haven't seen a program yet, know where I can find one/if it's up yet? And perhaps what time the panel is? *full of questions*)

This is my first YC, so I'm pretty open - guess it's up to all the other WK'ers. :bouncer:

Duo Monkey
09-05-2008, 06:14 AM
Depends on what goes on at that time (I haven't seen a program yet, know where I can find one/if it's up yet? And perhaps what time the panel is? *full of questions*)

This is my first YC, so I'm pretty open - guess it's up to all the other WK'ers. :bouncer:

There's not much going on program wise Friday but opening ceremonies and I believe the bingo.

Schuldig_
09-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Cool! As long as I don't miss the opening ceremony(/-ies), personally, I'm open for mostly anytime.

Hime
09-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Who will be at the Bleach gathering?

Yukari Kaiba
09-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll be at the Bleach gathering ^^ not sure as who since I'm bringing a few Bleach cosplays, but ill be there XD

Fluffymaru
09-11-2008, 01:02 AM
3 PM Friday for Weiss should be excellent. I approve.

Fluffymaru
09-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Due to the Swap Meet being at 3 PM on Friday and the large number of Weiß Kreuz people attending it as well as coming in late, there will be a second gathering for the show.

6 PM, Main Lobby (even if me move somewhere else, we'll be meeting in the main lobby). However, this time will change to 5 PM if Opening Ceremonies turns out to be at 6 PM.

For a complete (as far as I know) listing of Weiß events, you can check http://community.livejournal.com/_ansatsusha_/4259.html

:angel:

Duo Monkey
09-22-2008, 07:57 PM
I can change it you know. XD It's not set in stone. Want me to?

Fluffymaru
09-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Well, I didn't want to speak for everyone, you know? But so far all the people I've talked to are coming to the later time, so unless someone speaks up and complains, then yeah, it might be a good idea to just change it to 6 PM. :) Especially since we know that Opening C. are at 7:30 now, so we have no potential conflict at that time...

Thanks!

Duo Monkey
09-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Will do. ^^

Fluffymaru
09-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Is there a reason we shouldn't be in the Main Lobby at that time of day? I see you're avoiding it for that time, but not for others...

It wouldn't matter, except that I've been spreading it out as Main Lobby, so there might be some confusion...

Duo Monkey
09-24-2008, 07:29 AM
Nope, was just giving you more space. I can change it. :3

lotus seed
09-25-2008, 02:43 PM
Crap crap crap, I had a feeling this might happen - CLAMP gathering conflicts with ticketing for the AMV contest and masquerade, which is also at 1 in the Courtyard. Can we move it to, say, 2PM?

TheSinisterLove
09-29-2008, 01:25 PM
ahahah! its duo! *not sure if duo remembers the wolfram that joygasmed over her smexy staff pass* i should really start checking out these threads before the con so i have more to do...