PDA

View Full Version : I wish to make an uber-pathetic Nazgul army o_O

Burrito
07-09-2003, 08:45 PM
So? Whaddya say? XD

I had the idea a while back, figured I'd do it at AX 03, but it never really went through. XD Anyway, so I've seen some really great Nazgul (LOTR, you know what I'm talkin bout o_O) costumes, but I didn't really want to do a great one. XD I've been wanting to do a parody costume, and that was my opportunity. It's easy - a black bathrobe (with a hood, but most robes don't have 'em anymore, so chances are I'd be sewing...duh x_x) and a supply of sporks. If you wanna try to make it at least semi-believable, you could do a ninja mask, I guess. Or just smear black face paint over parts of your face to go for semi-believable-but-pathetic at the same time. XD Me, I'm going for completely pathetic, just a bathrobe and spork. (The spork's the sword...you see now? XD) Oh, and perhaps a stuffed black horse.

I'm thinking that AX 03 might not be the right place, though. Comic-Con sounds better... Unfortunately, I have Japanese classes and it's too soon for me to be able to go. x_X;; So it's either Anime Expo or Comic-Con '04 instead. I know that if I go to one, I won't be able to go to the other, and I kind of have an obligation to uphold for AX 04. ^^;; Blarg.

Anyone else think this is a fun idea? ^^ I love parodies. I figure if I can pull this off for a con, we could have a huge sign on a stick that says "UBER-PATHETIC NAZGUL ARMY" or something of the sort, and march around the con. XD Yeah, it'd be fun. If I can't, then it'll make a good Halloween costume. :D

Anyone for this idea? ^^ I dunno, it's random and stupid, but it sounds fun. :D

Wyna Hiros
07-10-2003, 12:49 AM
[Deleted. Sorry, left Cosplay.com due to lack of time/interest]

Burrito
07-10-2003, 01:16 AM
XD Seriously? I didn't see them. WHOO! ^^ Fine then...Excel Saga and Nazgul. o_O;

XD I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT EITHER! Man, I'm retarded when I don't think. LMAO, that would be sooo good...XDXD BWAHA! This ish gonna be oh sho fun. >:D

Garuda_Aiacos
07-10-2003, 01:47 AM
I'm thinking of "forcing" our Witchking to wear one one those Scream Mask that have blood flowing over it under his faceless hood. ;)

Wyna Hiros
07-10-2003, 11:30 PM

Skullez
07-10-2003, 11:54 PM
omg thats so cool ! i have wanted to see a full cast Nazgul!! you know what would be great? if yall had them horses on a stick u see at teh toy store!! just get ya soem black horses and u can ride them around looken for teh one ring hahaha !!

heh sorry i thought is was a funny idea.

Burrito
07-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Serifita - LMAO! XD

^^ FWEE! I've gotten it confirmed, I cannae waaaaait~ If my Excel Saga group isn't doing the mini-masquerade, we might be able to do something. XD Depends on how many people join, though. And it's nearly a year away from the con, sooo~ WHEE! @o@ Ignore my random banter.

Wyna Hiros
07-11-2003, 03:01 AM

Garuda_Aiacos
07-11-2003, 03:28 AM
Or worse; ride Nimbus 2000 or Nimbus 2001 or Firebolt or Cleansweap . . . . :D

Wait, they'll get mistaken as Dementor instead!

archangeli
07-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by The_Serifita
Or worse; ride Nimbus 2000 or Nimbus 2001 or Firebolt or Cleansweap . . . . :D

Wait, they'll get mistaken as Dementor instead!

lol! My sister refers to Grima Wormtongue as "that Snape-y guy"

Famira Damaris
07-17-2003, 01:25 PM
Heh heh, I have Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesheets still sitting in the closet. Imagine the Nazgul rejected from the other Nazgul - he just didn't cut it, so while THEY get to prance around all in black and badass, he gets stuck with the sheets...which...aren't very intimidating. :p