PDA

View Full Version : Group Dinner, Perhaps?

Sana-chan
07-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Hey guyssss!

This is probably too late of notice... only 7 days left! But I thought it might be a cool idea. I was thinking that perhaps on Friday at 4:00pm, since the gathering wouldn't have enough planning time, that instead we could all just meet up somewhere for dinner? There's a Pat & Oscar's by the San Diego Convention Center that the free shuttle bus could get us to easily. The food is reasonably priced too, for those that are on budgets like myself lol. Or if anyone else has a better idea? I just think it'd be a really nice touch if we did do something XD

EDIT: We'll be meeting at the Sails Pavillion at the Convention Center at 3:30pm on Friday. We'll start heading over to Pat & Oscar's at 4:00pm. This gives everyone sometime to find us up there and the like ^_^.

Suzushichan
07-10-2003, 11:47 AM
I think that's a great idea! ^_^

Demonica
07-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Same here. I'm new, but it'd be a great way to meet you all!

Something Lulu
07-10-2003, 12:30 PM
And Oscar's has reeeaaally good breadsticks, that I don't have access to in NY lol. I think a dinner would be great.

Althena
07-10-2003, 01:42 PM
I'm up for that ^-^

tydawgsd
07-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Sounds good. Looks like Friday is the only day I will be at the con anyways.

Jinx
07-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Is it okay if I bring some people with me? (They will probably be in costume)

Freya
07-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Sounds good to me! The more the merrier I say.
Although what's the scheduled time for this Sana-chan? -_-

Sana-chan
07-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Sure bring some friends! Juss as long as everyone pays for themselves lol. The cool thing about Oscars is that they give you number cards for your order, so we could all sit at the same table, but still be able to have everything on separate checks easily ^_^. Time wise I'm thinking maybe 4:00pm?

Knight_Survive
07-11-2003, 02:16 PM
WITCH ONE!?! WITCH ONE!?!?! (runs around mad)WITCH PAT AND OSCARS?! I know many in SD,but witch one? the one near Mission Vally Center? the one in Plaza Bonita? the one in El Cajon? x.x

Sana-chan
07-11-2003, 02:28 PM
the one in Downtown lol it's right by the convention center ^_^ juss gotta take one of the free shuttle buses and POOF! we're there XD or you can walk, but I hate walking a lot in costume lol

AgentSakur9
07-11-2003, 04:51 PM
How many breadsticks could I get for $20? ha ha ha. I'll spring for that much at least ha ha ha.. it's the least I could do for all your hospitality!

Time for the hard part... agreeing on the time!

tydawgsd
07-11-2003, 08:16 PM
So far 4pm is the only suggested time. ANy others?
A little early for me to eat I would say like around 5:30. But let's try to decide on a time.

Demonica
07-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Is this an in-costume thing?

BlueLady
07-11-2003, 09:31 PM
I'de like to come as well!! Ide have to see if i can make it though, I havent got my volunteer sceduel yet!!

AgentSakur9
07-11-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Demonica
Is this an in-costume thing?

Um... I hope Not... I could be Cosplayer Photographer

Suzushichan
07-12-2003, 03:04 AM
I think owe should meet up somewhere first then go as 1 big group! ^_^ How's about we all meet up in the sails pavilion of the convention center at around 3:30 or 4:00, then we all go together? I think it would be easier that way...

And yes, I do believe that this is an in-costume thing.^^

Kikari
07-12-2003, 05:11 AM
O_o wah, I'm a bit late but can I join in on the fun xD?

Sana-chan
07-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Course you can come XD.

Hmmm yeah meeting up first then going together seems to make more sense lol. And yes, cosplay is suggested, but not required. I know I'm cosplaying XD

Knight_Survive
07-12-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Sana-chan

Hmmm yeah meeting up first then going together seems to make more sense lol.

That actualy sounds like a good idea. but where do we meet? hmm...can I Handle the meating place? Im pretty good on that. :razz:
oh well,a good sugestions is that we meet at the con like somewhere and from there,we find our way. and basicly play follow the leader from there.

Taru-chan
07-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Wee! I want to come! *grabs Genki Usagi (Bri)*

~KT~

SohjiroX
07-12-2003, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't mind just need to make sure what day it is so I can go that day.

Sana-chan
07-12-2003, 08:33 PM
We could either meet up at the Sails Pavillion in the convention center or right outside the convention center.

SohjiroX
07-12-2003, 09:27 PM
can we some how make a big sign?

Knight_Survive
07-13-2003, 01:47 AM
to Sana-

At the sales,it's big enough and no one can miss it. Trust me.

to SohjiroX

just find me,I'll be the guy with the Unicron figure. I hope. If I can find it....(hopes)

Jinx
07-13-2003, 02:51 AM
I suggested this to my mom, and she thinks it's great if my whole family comes. ^-^;; We're obviously on our vaca, but they won't intrude, hehe. So where is the meeting place? And is this also the official cosplay.com meeting time for group photo?

Sana-chan
07-13-2003, 10:08 AM
No it's not official or anything lol. It's juss people from cosplay.com going to dinner together ^_^. And yes, your family is more then welcome to come!

It seems that the sails pavillion is the best place to meet. Usually they have a lotta tables and chairs up there so meeting there would be easy. Meeting time should be at 3:30pm and we'll wait till 4:00pm to start heading over to the restaurant.

Rogue Marvel
07-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Sounds like fun...I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to go since we were going to have my friends birthday dinner that night, but he's going to the Eisner Awards (he's up for one) so I think I shall be coming....as long as I can get together enought money to buy some food

Jinx
07-13-2003, 05:34 PM
Well, I didn't mean like.. official, everyone should go, but if everyone does, wouldn't that be a good time also to set up the cosplay.com group photo, as they do with every anime con?

Also, what is Sails Pavillion? I'm really only familiar with what's _inside_ the convention center. ^-^;;

Rogue Marvel
07-13-2003, 05:48 PM
its the place at the top of the convention center where they have autographs and stuff. its really big and you can't miss it, plus I think you pick up passes there...lest you did last year

Suzushichan
07-13-2003, 07:13 PM
yup. Hope to see ya' all there...^_^

oh, and is anyone going to preview night?

tydawgsd
07-14-2003, 02:10 AM
Sounds good. So friday meet at 3:30 or 4 at Sails Pavilion? If we are sure of this we should post a thread with time and place. So let's confirm.

So 4 at sails Pavilion okay with everyone?

Wolfgirl
07-14-2003, 02:11 AM
OOOOO Oscars . Must have bread sticks. Yes big juicy brea..... I'll come sounds like a lot of fun.

You know walking around in costume is going to be interesting. But I can't scare local disneyland goers like I did at the anime con *POUTS*

Knight_Survive
07-14-2003, 03:52 AM
count me in! (cracks knucles and neck)IKUZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Velvy
07-14-2003, 04:30 AM
Aww! I wanna gooooo >< <---look, I'm whining. XD

Being licenceless is a major drag. -_- Can someone kidnap us?!

Knight_Survive
07-14-2003, 04:47 AM
Take the bus! take the Trolly! pull a GTA and steal a car if you need to,but make it! XD

Sana-chan
07-14-2003, 12:29 PM
We'll be meeting at the Sails Pavillion at the Convention Center at 3:30pm. We'll start heading over to Pat & Oscar's at 4:00pm. This gives everyone sometime to find us up there and the like ^_^.

AgentSakur9
07-14-2003, 02:10 PM
We'll be meeting at the Sails Pavillion at the Convention Center at 3:30pm. We'll start heading over to Pat & Oscar's at 4:00pm. This gives everyone sometime to find us up there and the like ^_^.

I'll most likely meet you all there. My press passes are still in question...

ZeroLimitTsume
07-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Aw.. hope I'm not too late on this, but I don't have a costume, my friend does, hope that's ok! :razz: It's ok I'll just take pics of everybody and post them online after Comicon... looking forward to seeing everybody!

BlueLady
07-14-2003, 07:46 PM
I will have to catch up.. Im showing my portfolio around then..

why so early anyhow just out of question.

ZeroLimitTsume
07-14-2003, 10:14 PM
I have no clue... um your portfolio? You draw? =D... I just got my grade for AP Art (ehh didn't do too good) but it's ok... I would love to see your portfolio at the dinner.. if that's ok? (sorry off topic)

Sana-chan
07-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Earlier just seemed like it'd be easier for everyone. I'm not sure what time the con closes at on Friday, but it'd be harder to meet up when it's closing or around that time. It's ok to meet up at the place tho.

Eurobeat King
07-15-2003, 12:12 AM
Sana: I don't know where it is, so I'll just stick next to you Sana, and keep you, Something_Lulu, and Freya close. ;) I wonder if Admin & Aeris will join us for it. If they end up doing their own thing with Yuna, I might join them, since last year they went to eat a HUGE Sushi dinner, and I missed out on that.. :( If they plan to do that this year, I dunno what I will end up doing.. :thumbsup: we'll see.. See you in 3 days!! :skidude2:

Eveil
07-15-2003, 01:21 AM
I might >_> Don't when I'm leaving for San Diego on Friday, though...I'll be there all Saturday, but mostly just for that day. ^^;; Looking forward to seeing people again from AX! :D

Genki_Usagi
07-15-2003, 03:05 AM
*bes grabbed* sure thing, merry, sounds like fun........so where are we goin? j/k xD

<~~~~~~~~~~Pippin fan

Crazy Bunta
07-15-2003, 07:14 AM
Earlier just seemed like it'd be easier for everyone. I'm not sure what time the con closes at on Friday, but it'd be harder to meet up when it's closing or around that time. It's ok to meet up at the place tho.

Not to mention how crowded the restaraunt will get!!! As soon as 6-7pm hits that place has like a 2 hour wait. :(

Crazy Bunta
07-15-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by BlueLady
I will have to catch up.. Im showing my portfolio around then..

why so early anyhow just out of question.

Portfolio Reviews and volunteering. Your schedule will be completely taken up. The line for portfolio reviews are at least 3-4 hours long this year and volunteering now takes 3 hours of your day away.

I did the portfolio reviews for about 4 years. Definately not fun. Best idea is to go to the booths that you want to apply for, (not the reviewiers, but the actual exhibit hall booth) and ask them if they have a sign up sheet or a training seminar. I know DC does this really cool seminar, where you listen to them talk about what it takes to get into comics for an hour then after that you receive a time slot to show your portfolio. By far one of the most organized of the reviewing companies.

Hopefully you're shooting for a US company, because the Japanese ones will not hire American's unless their doing a contest of some sorts, (and in that case you'd get one issue at the most). How many American manga artists have you heard of? I'm not talking about American manga like Antarctic Press or stuff like that.

I'm good friends with most of the people at at Top Cow, (including the owners) and I have 3 friends that are proffesional comic artists, so if you need any type of advice or if you just want to know who you need to contact to get in, I can help. I used to be a digital colorist, but gave it up to persue cosplayer filming and photography.

AgentSakur9
07-15-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Sana: I don't know where it is, so I'll just stick next to you Sana, and keep you, Something_Lulu, and Freya close. ;) I wonder if Admin & Aeris will join us for it. If they end up doing their own thing with Yuna, I might join them, since last year they went to eat a HUGE Sushi dinner, and I missed out on that.. :( If they plan to do that this year, I dunno what I will end up doing.. :thumbsup: we'll see.. See you in 3 days!! :skidude2:

It's actually walking distance from the con... I've done many photo shoots in that area... there's a cool place with a fountain and neat little mounds of grass nearby, children's park I believe. HA HA HA..

Also I think the shuttle has a drop off about or on that block where Pat and Oscars is. But I really don't suggest the shuttle for that... it's faster walking... ha ha ha

Sana-chan
07-15-2003, 12:34 PM
I think walking would be easier ^_^.

I can't wait to see you all there! Don't forget to cosplay if you can lol. Remember we'll be meeting at the Sails Pavillion in the Convention Center at 3:30pm Friday. We'll wait there till 4:00pm as to allow time for people to arrive and what not, and then head down to Pat & Oscar's. If you can't meet us up, but would still like to join us at the restaurant, that's perfectly ok ^_^. We just can't garuntee you'd be sitting at the same table, but hopefully it'll work out.

BlueLady
07-15-2003, 04:40 PM
actually I'm a freelance illustrator thinking about getting into digital color for a side job. ( gotta pay back the student loans) because Im a volunteer and Ive talked to people at several of the companies they are going to try and just sneak me to the front of the line. I've haven't talked to top cow in a while ( cause no offense to your friends) Im just not impressed with what been going on with their comics of late. I'ts always good to make contacts though.
I've become more of a crossgen follower, but Im talking to several companies at con. Nore of less its just the experience and getting to know pwople rather then a desperate quest for a job.

Kikari
07-15-2003, 05:55 PM
I think walking would be easier ^_^.

I can't wait to see you all there! Don't forget to cosplay if you can lol. Remember we'll be meeting at the Sails Pavillion in the Convention Center at 3:30pm Friday. We'll wait there till 4:00pm as to allow time for people to arrive and what not, and then head down to Pat & Oscar's. If you can't meet us up, but would still like to join us at the restaurant, that's perfectly ok ^_^. We just can't garuntee you'd be sitting at the same table, but hopefully it'll work out.

Awesome..hopefully I arrive in time...we're traveling by either car or train so it'll take around 2 hours to get to San Diego from where we live, then we have to check into our hotel place..THEN we have to head over to the Convention Center. I'm bringing two friends with me that are also cosplaying, so see you there :D [hopefully...once again], btw..the restaurant's not THAT expensive right?

AgentSakur9
07-15-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Kikari
Awesome..hopefully I arrive in time...we're traveling by either car or train so it'll take around 2 hours to get to San Diego from where we live, then we have to check into our hotel place..THEN we have to head over to the Convention Center. I'm bringing two friends with me that are also cosplaying, so see you there :D [hopefully...once again], btw..the restaurant's not THAT expensive right?

You can have some of my breadsticks... I'll be springing for at least $20 in breadsticks, LOL. You're on your own for dipping sauce. if you want to see a menu, i think there's one on www.breadstick.com

Insane!

Crazy Bunta
07-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by BlueLady
actually I'm a freelance illustrator thinking about getting into digital color for a side job. ( gotta pay back the student loans) because Im a volunteer and Ive talked to people at several of the companies they are going to try and just sneak me to the front of the line. I've haven't talked to top cow in a while ( cause no offense to your friends) Im just not impressed with what been going on with their comics of late. I'ts always good to make contacts though.
I've become more of a crossgen follower, but Im talking to several companies at con. Nore of less its just the experience and getting to know pwople rather then a desperate quest for a job.

Crossgen is a really great company to apply for. They offered me a job on the spot, but they wanted me to move to Florida to work, (and I really don't want to live outside of Cali or Hawaii).

Top Cow will be trying to put out some books this year. Michael Turner who did Fathom and Witchblade started his own company and to make up for the loss, Top Cow is going to be starting some new titles. The owner of Top Cow got married last year and since the marriage hasn't gotten up off his butt to run his company. The new co-owner is trying to pull the company back up.

Unfortunately the comic industry doens't pick up on freelance illustrators, (that's a job for Indies) so you might not want to bring that up to them. Just tell them you're a penciler and digital colorist. As for submitting. They really want to see 7 pages of sequential art on 11X17" Bristol. For coloring, they want to see reduced comic size photo quality printouts. No filters are allowed, if they spot a filter, you're submission is dead. They want you to be able to create your own effects. There is a super exact way to go about coloring and it's covered perfectly in the digital colorist handbook by antarctic press, (I'm not a fan of their stuff, but this book shows you EXACTLY how to color like the pros).

Um, I think I need to move this post to a new thread. :)

Kikari
07-16-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by AgentSakur9
You can have some of my breadsticks... I'll be springing for at least $20 in breadsticks, LOL. You're on your own for dipping sauce. if you want to see a menu, i think there's one on www.breadstick.com

Insane!

Thanks! Now I have a friggin idea of how much it is...ah change of plans..seems like I'm only coming with one person or maybe none. U_u blah

AgentSakur9
07-16-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Kikari
Thanks! Now I have a friggin idea of how much it is...ah change of plans..seems like I'm only coming with one person or maybe none. U_u blah

Nah bring as many people as you want; free breadsticks! ha hah ha ha ha....

Suzushichan
07-16-2003, 01:50 AM
WEEEEeeee!!!! I've got other people comin' w/ me, including a Black Walze Mage! ^_^'

Dark Vision
07-16-2003, 01:50 AM
Me is joining and me is eating mad amounts of food. Protect yourself from the Tidus of muchies...(lol me eat food, i can barely eat breakfast these days)

Kikari
07-16-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Dark Vision
Me is joining and me is eating mad amounts of food. Protect yourself from the Tidus of muchies...(me eat food, i can barely eat breakfast these days)

Kika shall come over and eat some of your food since she is such a freeloader :D

Suzushichan
07-16-2003, 01:56 AM
I'll just sit back, watch, and laugh. :D

Knight_Survive
07-16-2003, 02:33 AM
well,if anyone cant pick up a tab,I'll just order one large antry for a table. so if anyone dosent have $,just come with me.

AgentSakur9
07-16-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Knight_Survive
well,if anyone cant pick up a tab,I'll just order one large antry for a table. so if anyone dosent have $,just come with me.

Yeah really, I'll pitch in for one of them family feasts... :)

Okitasan
07-16-2003, 06:27 AM
cool! count me in

Sana-chan
07-16-2003, 09:27 AM
I think I'm getting a pizza... I'm not sure lol. As being I guess the "organizer" person majigger of this thing it seems only natural for me to spring for at least one group item ^_^. Maybe a salad... hrm.... so many choices lol mauuuuuuu.

Rogue Marvel
07-16-2003, 05:47 PM
I'll love anybody who is buying food for others...as of right nowI only have $20 to spend at con and I was hoping to spend that on cheep fast food threw out the weekend ^_^;;;

I'm so broke

Lachraine
07-16-2003, 10:29 PM
i will be there as well

Wolfgirl
07-17-2003, 08:39 PM
Where do we meet :) this is going to be fun. I know in front of the conventino center???? is that the pavillion? I'll be driving to and from the convention so when I get there I need to know where you peeps are. LOL

Hey I'll buy a pizza or something for the group. I'll probally eat half of it. Due to living in the forest with the jungle spirts for so long ;-)

Rogue Marvel
07-18-2003, 12:26 PM
its up stairs by where you check in

Sana-chan
07-18-2003, 10:42 PM
Wow I was surprised so many people showed up! Sorry we couldn't all sit at one table, I kinda had a feeling that would happen, but it was cool seeing everybody and shtuff ^_^. Can't wait to develop the group photos we took.

Crazy Bunta
07-19-2003, 12:25 AM
Great turnout, Sana-chan. I think we all needed that.

Knight_Survive
07-19-2003, 12:41 AM
well,i had a good time ^^ but I need to private word with AgentSakura9 about what happend when everyone left.

all and all,glad to have seen you all,hope we do this again with more planning again :)

Wolfgirl
07-19-2003, 01:04 AM
I had a Great time!!!!. It was great getting to see all of you. By the way some of us will be meeting by the sumo wrestler pit(at the wiz booth) Tomorrow sat. At Noon. Cosplayers wrestling that will be interesting.

Sana-chan Thanks for orginizing this It was great fun. I met a lot of kewl new friends. By the way love your costume. Wish I had my camera :( *Pouts*

AgentSakur9
07-19-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Knight_Survive
well,i had a good time ^^ but I need to private word with AgentSakura9 about what happend when everyone left.

all and all,glad to have seen you all,hope we do this again with more planning again :)

eeehhhhh? Nani? what did I do now. HA HA HA...

ok so I was late.

and um didn't say much...

and.... i was late....

my tummy hurts... aiyahhh

AgentSakur9
07-19-2003, 02:30 AM
Wow I was surprised so many people showed up! Sorry we couldn't all sit at one table, I kinda had a feeling that would happen, but it was cool seeing everybody and shtuff ^_^. Can't wait to develop the group photos we took.

AIYAHHHH!!!

I was late! Silly Worky Stuff!

Minnasan Kawaii DA YO! **GRINS** :D

Sigh... I missed the Group Shots... :(

Good News. There's an excellent chance I'll be covering the Masquerade Ball this year. YAHOO!

ChibiMoFo
07-19-2003, 03:34 AM
I had fun, even though I was a bit shy ._. You girls are cool, and funny :D what was that word? nonbox o_O

ZeroLimitTsume
07-19-2003, 05:21 AM
Oh nice meeting you Sana-chan... but sorry for leaving, my group is not much of a social type (but me, on the other hand, too social, it's painful) I gotta give you props on your costume GREAT JOB! Ja ne :razz:

ZeroLimitCRymer
07-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there. I was really hoping to go but I found out on Thursday that Friday would be Star Wars Day and I had to be there to support the other Storm Troopers. I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. If you see the Boba Fett that's kinda sorter than the rest and has a jetpack then be sure to stop me and say hi! Alright enjoy the rest of your Con and I hope to see you there!

-Chris Rymer
P.S. Oh yeah there are two Boba Fett's there named Chris, but the other guy isn't wearing his jetpack. So look for me! The one with the jetpack!

Kikari
07-20-2003, 05:35 AM
whee, i had fun at the dinner. thanks sana-chan for organizing it!

Sana-chan
07-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by ChibiMoFo
I had fun, even though I was a bit shy ._. You girls are cool, and funny :D what was that word? nonbox o_O

LOL!! It's the no box XD

thanks everyone!!! <3 <3 I remade my gunner Yuna top, and I dunno if anyone noticed, but I spilt pizza on it lol woooopsie ^^

Rogue Marvel
07-20-2003, 09:58 PM
I'm so mad I missed it, but as i said to alot of the people I saw during the rest of the weekend I got there late @_@

oh well, i'm glad the rest of you had fun!

tydawgsd
07-21-2003, 02:33 AM
The dinner was fun. I met lots of cool people. Every con should have something like this- it shall become a cosplay.com tradition!

Jinx
07-21-2003, 02:40 AM
I already said this, but it was so cool meeting you guys! Sorry again, if I was shy to talk, I wish I cuold have gone with you guys to eat, but my feet were killing me. o.o;; I got right out of costume after I left. ^-^;; Can't wait to see pics!

Something Lulu
07-22-2003, 02:55 AM
The gathering of cosplay.com people (not to be mistaken for a cosplay.com gathering) was very fun. I wish we had Oscar's out in NY, cuz those breadsticks are so freakin good!! lol Now I'm getting hungry...

Jinx: I totally understand about the feet. >_< I don't know you you did it! I changed right before going to the restaurant, because my feet hurt and all that white on the front of my Lenne shirt makes me paranoid. So I was in plainclothes while we ate, but Lenne in the pictures.

Originally posted by ChibiMoFo
I had fun, even though I was a bit shy ._. You girls are cool, and funny

lol ok, cuz that whole time I was thinking "He must think we're all nuts!" ^_^

Suzushichan
07-22-2003, 03:09 AM
LOL! I thought it was funny when Kusanagi Mentioned man-faye and everyone at the same time was like; "eeeewwwww..."
heh. And as for making it a tradition...um, maybe.
my frirnds and I have different traditions like at every AX from now on we go get ice cream. And at Comic-con we all went and got sushi! hmmm... now what shall we do for animagic....?

Demonica
07-22-2003, 03:24 AM
'lo!
I was there to say hullo but I had to keep my roomie company most of the time I was at the con because it was his first. And he did not want to miss the premiere of the new Batman movie.

But. I got to meet a few 'av ya and you were all very nice!

Wolfgirl
07-22-2003, 07:32 PM
Jinx-- I was kind of shy too hehe. It was really fun and we should all do it agian.

Tydawgsd-- I think i found a picture of you kyle got more pics up yea!! http://images.cosplay.com/photo.php?photo=6005&exhibition=28

Demonica-- it was really nice meeting you too and I want some of thoughs red contacts. LOL

ChibiMoFo
07-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Something Lulu
lol ok, cuz that whole time I was thinking "He must think we're all nuts!" ^_^

Well that too ;)

Kikari
07-22-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Wolfgirl
Jinx-- I was kind of shy too hehe. It was really fun and we should all do it agian.

Tydawgsd-- I think i found a picture of you kyle got more pics up yea!! http://images.cosplay.com/photo.php?photo=6005&exhibition=28

Demonica-- it was really nice meeting you too and I want some of thoughs red contacts. LOL

Heya! i remember you :D I was the faye/pochi chick. lol Your Mononoke costume was awesome. thanks for taking pictures for our sumo thing. xD it was fun hanging out with you

tydawgsd
07-23-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Wolfgirl

yep that was me. It was cool meeting everyone though I wished we coulda all been at the saem table. Oh well.