PDA

View Full Version : NOBODY is cordially invited...

zoycite
08-31-2008, 07:33 PM
I have been asked to announce the Semi-Annual Organization XIII Business Meeting and Office Party to be held in my room at Yaoi Con. All Organization members are requested to attend. There will be light refreshments served. I am still finalizing details of time with the Host but have considered holding the Meeting at the same time as the Bishounen Auction so that a gathering of Nobodies will not be noticed by other Con goers. Perhaps afterward all Members can attend the Dance together (what better place to search for Hearts). Please RSVP as soon as possible to zoiseito@juno.com with any special dietary needs and number in your party.
Thank you on behalf of the Host.
Kami no Zoi

B'rose Foxxstar
09-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Roxas is tempted.. but during the auction... hm.. we'll have to see XD *will drag Axel along*

dracoXK
09-01-2008, 10:27 PM
*is draged along* Well i would prefer to watch the auction, but as i will not be buying anyone i can miss it :3

What about earlier in the day, say a bit before the auction, then we can all get in line togehter... because you know, those fangirls give out lots of hearts when the men get on stange... even more when stripping and thongs happen *nods*

And we might find other members who wanted to flake and watch men in the auction. the dance after?

and Axel might be providing Jell-o Caffieen shots (not alchol! but ENERGY!)

I will be e-mailing you, got it memorized?

zoycite
09-02-2008, 02:34 AM
I will have to consult with the Host and the Superior, but it might be possible to begin the Meeting before the Auction and have the Office Party running during the Auction so those who will can stop by and after we can proceed to the dance for more collection of hearts.
Kami no Zoi

zoycite
09-16-2008, 02:29 AM
If there is enough response from Organization members there will be cake at the Meeting.

zoycite
09-23-2008, 05:48 PM
The Superior has informed me that due to a brat with a keyblade there are apparently not enough Organization members available for the Meeting. Therefore it has been cancelled. Any surviving Organization members are welcome to stop by our room randomly if they wish.