PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone's costume schedule?

Jinx
07-10-2003, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure yet what days to wear what, but here's mine:

Yuri - Dirty Pair Flash
Ukyo - Ranma 1/2
Wolfwood (chick version) - Trigun

Yeah, that last one is a bad one... I've seen so little of Trigun, but I wanted a last minute costume, and my buddy Luke is going in Vash again, so there's that. I would have really liked to have sticked to my original plan (no Xiaoyu ;_; ) but so many things happened this year.. I will definitely get started soon after Comicon for next year!

What about everyone else?

katchoo
07-10-2003, 07:24 PM
I think this will be my comic con list

nuriko - battle royale
Tink (sexy version)
Kitty girl
Freya

Don't know if anything else. I'm not sewing madly and I just want to have fun and see Terry Moore!! I can't wait to meet you jinx!

Rogue Marvel
07-10-2003, 07:58 PM
thursday (if I go)- cheep aya
friday- school girl
saterday-gunner yuna
sunday-whatever i dig up

Eurobeat King
07-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Since I plan to spend most of each day in the SD convention center and not going back n' forth to the hotel, I'll have only 1 costume per day, but only for Friday and Saturday. Here's how to recognize me:

Thursday: regular clothes, with Initial D t-shirt & plushie AE86
Friday: Shinji Ikari with Pen-Pen
Saturday (until afternoon): Trowa Barton (Endless Waltz Marimaya uniform)
Saturday (afternoon to evening): Ryosuke Takahashi (no car this time) :(
Sunday: regular clothes, with SEB shirt & plushie AE86

See you all there on Thursday!!

PZB
07-11-2003, 01:07 AM
Since I'm still fairly new to cosplaying, we're only doing two for the four days, though which days will be which, who knows yet. But anyhoo, InuYasha two days and a fem version of Spike Spiegel.

Knight_Survive
07-11-2003, 01:51 AM
thursday-lupin
Friday-Jiro
saturday-Lupin
sunday-Jiro

Tashi Kione
07-11-2003, 02:39 AM
Well if I can go this year it will only be one day >.> hard for me to get money and I may be able to get free tickets ^_^. I'd go as Camui Gackt from Illuminati if I can put the rest of the costume together in time, if not then that's the plan for next year...>.>

ZeroLimitCRymer
07-11-2003, 03:23 AM
Boba Fett for a couple days and Matrix Agent for another. Anyone else going as an Agent by any chance? See ya guys there!

Ashe
07-11-2003, 06:09 AM
probably only be there Fri and Sat, so red Arwen dress on Fri, and farewell dress on Sat (if it gets done.)

Freya
07-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Ah darn Al you changed it again...well I guess whenever you're Shinji I'll be Asuka.

That leaves the remaining days for me to decide...so far Frodo on Saturday for sure. ^_^

Sana-chan
07-11-2003, 12:34 PM
Thief Rikku - Final Fantasy X-2
Gunner Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2
Songstress Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2
Legolas - The Lord of the Rings

I wanna wear Summoner Yuna, but... only one costume a day for CC.

kylash327
07-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Friday: Farscape Peacekeeper
Saturday: Aragorn

might switch up, depends..

Utinni
07-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Ghostbuster on Thursday and Friday...maybe Sunday too
Rebel Fleet Trooper on Saturday

Jinx
07-11-2003, 02:44 PM
Katchoo, I can't wait to meet you and everyone else! I've never met anyone in RL that I met online.. how exciting. ^-^

I do wish I did have a non-anime costume.. next year!

Velvy
07-11-2003, 04:38 PM
If I go, you'll see me dressed as American McGee's Alice. If I get to go on any other days--you'll see me as Mirielle too. Please hope that I get a ride ;_;

A J
07-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Anyone doing LOTR costumes, we're trying to organize some photo shoot times for Saturday and Sunday here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15699

Let's see... tentative schedule:

Thursday:
Ten (Batman Beyond)
Gothic Lolita dress... maybe

Friday:
Touki (WISH)
Nefretiri (The Mummy Returns)

Saturday:
BloodRayne (BloodRayne)
Ringwraith for masquerade (LOTR)

Sunday:
Ringwraith again

Stormtrooper armor stays at home cause I don't have time to deal with it. =P

... I had to really stretch my non-anime wardrobe for this con. =)

-AJ

Taru-chan
07-11-2003, 05:20 PM
Thurs- Poison Ivy or Selphie
Fri- FFX-2 Songstress Paine
Sat- Meliot Cotton (fanfic hobbit)
Sun- (whichever one of the two for Thurs I didn't wear)

~KT~

jade_dragon
07-11-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLimitCRymer
Boba Fett for a couple days and Matrix Agent for another. Anyone else going as an Agent by any chance? See ya guys there!

friends of mine are doing matrix agents on sunday

me

thursday-jc of comic book danger girl(well videogame)
friday-rogue of xmen
saturday- yuna ffx2 gunner job
sunday- jill valentine res evil 3

AJ- i thought you were going to join the xmen group as psylocke ? no biggy if you dont *runs off crying*

Rogue Marvel
07-11-2003, 06:09 PM
Maybe I should dig up my evo rogue costue, but I wore it last year and last I checked it was a little beat up

Cherubae
07-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Fri - Popuri from Harvest Moon (if i can finish it)
Sat - Nurse Witch Komugi

Suzushichan
07-12-2003, 02:51 AM
Hmmmm....I'm not quite sure yet but...

Wed.(preview night)- Vash
Thurs.- Exel
Fri.- Mirielle
Sat.- Team Rocket uniform, Dominique(for the masquerade)
Sun.- Dominique again or Mai from YGO. ^^

Note: I'm still not quite sure yet...
OMG!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!?!?!
Must...ware....chocobo...costume! ~o~

Kikari
07-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Yay..people whore are dressing up as anime characters to CC @_@..last year I barely found any and was extremely saddened..anyway

Friday: Pochi [Animal Magnetism]
Saturday: Bondage Kitty Girl [Original] :D

Something Lulu
07-12-2003, 12:56 PM
-Popstar Yuna
-Lenne
-Maaaaaybe Lulu, but I doubt it since I want to be comfortable
-Tifa if my mom mails me the rest of the costume
-Possibly Julia from Cowboy Bebop

And I'm thinking about throwing together a Death costume from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series since I finally started reading that and I found out he'll be there. I'm still debating that, though. Since we won't be staying in a hotel it's just one costume per day, so I really need to figure all this out.

Eurobeat King
07-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Something_Lulu: Can you wear both Popstar Yuna and Lenne, since it's just a matter of switching between Sana's wig and your real hair. Wear Julia again if you can, since I would like to get more pics. :) Granted, I won't have my RX-7 FC3S costume with me, but we can take more pics of Julia & Ryosuke smoking. *cough hack* ;) Cosplay and get cancer! :D

ZiggyB
07-12-2003, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure when I'm wearing what... but I'm bringing...

Nanbara Kataro (Hand Maid May)
Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Zack (Dead or Alive 2)... maybe...

I'm also hoping to have my Ash (Army of Darkness) costume done in time.

Kikari: Oh hey! I remember you! You were Faye Valentine last year right? I remember you and your friend came up to me when I was wearing my Johnny (DDR) (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=17316) costume and asked me what the hell was supposed to be. :> It's ok, only one person recognized me the whole con, and it was someone from the Bandai booth or something. :)

SohjiroX
07-12-2003, 05:08 PM
shouldn't hav emade the thread now that I found this one, in anycase I am doing just a Battle Royal character, with Degal. Would do another but need more time to think of one.

Something Lulu
07-12-2003, 07:31 PM
but we can take more pics of Julia & Ryosuke smoking. *cough hack* Cosplay and get cancer!
It's all about the fake cigs. I still haven't figured out how to hold those things and make it look natural, especially since I'm trying not to get lipstick on them lol. I'll think about wearing it, though.

YES! Please? I'll be a random screaming girl with 80s hair lol.

jade_dragon
07-12-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ZiggyB

OMG OMG I LOVE YOU YAY ASH *does ash impression*"the good ,the bad,im the guy with the gun"

ZiggyB
07-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Something Lulu: Well nuts, I have to finish the costume now! :D

I'm still trying to find some poor innocent woman that I can dip and say, "Gimmie some sugar baby..." and *not* get slapped. ;-)

jade_dragon: yah, I'm gonna watch the movie one more time before I head out so I can remember all the one-liners. :D

"Come get some."
"Well, you got *real* ugly."
"Hail to the King."
"Shop smart! Shop S-MART! You got that!"
"This is my BOOM STICK!"

Ok ok... back on topic. :)

Velvy
07-13-2003, 12:30 AM
Ooh scratch that Alice costume--I won't be able to get it done on time (ah wells--see it at AniMagic then! ^_^). But I'm still going as Mireille. ^.~

Something Lulu
07-13-2003, 01:18 AM
Ziggy: You forgot the famous, random, "Toolshed."
lol aww I wish I had my DVDs here, I'd try to throw together one of the girls' costumes.

Suzushichan
07-13-2003, 02:15 AM
I missed Crispin Freeman @ AX, but he's gonna' be @ CC again, I'll be sure to put together my Integra costume.^_^ *i luv hellsing.

Suzushichan
07-13-2003, 02:16 AM
*IF* he's goin' to be there again.^_^

MPsy
07-13-2003, 05:15 AM
I hope to go as the black costume Spider-Man from Spider-Man: Legend of the Spider-Clan manga.

I hope someone will actually know who I am...

KelBebop
07-14-2003, 02:22 PM
I haven't figured out my exact schedule yet, but these are the costumes I'm bringing to Comic-Con. No guarantees that they will all actually get worn!

Jedi costume (not sure if I'll wear the Adi Gallia headdress or just a Padawan braid)
Vash the Stampede
Cyberdoll Sara from "Hand Maid May"
Clover from "Blue Monday" (not really a costume, since it's all stuff from my closet, but it counts, dammit!)
Merry Brandybuck from LOTR

Alas, no Wish angel costume for this con. I have an inferiority complex over that costume. :thumbsup: Also, wings = PAIN!

Comic-Con is going to be a weird con for me. I kind of have to be available and ready for "stuff" at a moment's notice, so most of these costumes might get dropped anyway. But I can tell you this: I will definitely be wearing Merry at the masquerade on Saturday night, and all day Sunday. An easy way to spot me if I'm not hobbitified is to look for the chick carrying a Merry Brandybuck teddy bear. :) I think a lot of the One Ring Circus folks are wearing our ORC shirts on Saturday during the day as well. Say hi if you see me!

This is going to be soooo much fun. I can't wait. :D

All good things,
Kel

Daitenshi
07-16-2003, 10:09 PM
I'll be at the House of Anime booth all day on thursday, but I won't be dressed up ^^;

...but I'm wearing my elf ears no matter what XD

Okitasan
07-17-2003, 12:51 AM
For me i believe its sasuke from naruto, Shuuin from FFX-2, Spike from cowboy bebop, and ash from pokemon (rock on!)

Daitenshi
07-17-2003, 07:12 PM
Ahhhh... I failed. Wednesday's events wasted me emotionally so I didn't sleep much... and therefor felt too crappy to go to CC ;-;

And my cell phone is dead. Can anyone pass my message along to Harry at the House of Anime booth? I'm sure he's wondering where I am ^^;;;

Ami Yuy
07-18-2003, 12:17 AM
I'm only going Friday (can't afford to go any other days and we can probably get free tickets) and who knows for how long, but I'm doing a random neko girl. White ears, tail and fluffs (on wrists and ankles) with a khaki skirt and the blue "i am cute" shirt from Megatokyo. Considering that we're mainly going to see the Megatokyo people I think it's fitting. ^_^

Tashi Kione
07-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Well turns out I am going to Comic Con tomorrow (Saturday) but I'm going as Kamiya Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin ^_^ except I won't have black hair...didn't have time to get temporary dye o_o;; oh well...

Marianne
07-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Lady Deathstrike (<---that one) Saturday and Sunday. Boo hopefully I'll get some pictures taken of it today. I was going to die from heat yesterday.

Reno_kun
07-20-2003, 04:16 PM
i did kusanagi from blueseed on thursday and friday and on saturday..i did vicious from bebop with my friend goins spike and my friend jenna went as julia