PDA

View Full Version : Toledo-area cosplayers?

Nana.Tsuki
09-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I've looked everywhere on this site, but I havent been able to find many people P:
One in Toledo, around 3 in the surrounding areas...

Im looking to form a cosplay group for photoshoots and gatherings and scaring little kids at Borders :)

PM me if anyone is close to Toledo, or can come to Toledo for gathering and events and stuff.
[e_________e]

Also hoping for a group cosplay for Ohayocon. Or at least people to go with...

QueenNerd111889
09-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Hey!Me and half my group are in Maumee(aka the edge of toledo,lol).Our other half is in Brunswick(near cleveland),but we're all going to Ohayocon.We have an array of costumes,so lemme know what you'll be wearing.We're definitely open to hanging out with people,so just pm me sometime,especially the closer to the con it gets!!

Hiyoko-chan
10-14-2008, 12:40 AM
The Toledo post caught my eye while i was scrolling down the forums LOL.. I live in Toledo currently as well :) there's only a few other cosplayers i know of that live somewhat around here but most of the ones i know of are in MI or IL lol.. we're also going to Ohayocon :)

Bonk
12-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Oh man, this is an epic thread necro--

BUT I'm from (and live in) Toledo. Awesome to see people from the same area!

Kaitou Kid
01-28-2009, 04:25 PM
I am from Toledo! I never imagined there were cosplayers that lived near me. All of my friends cosplay too. We should make a big group just like Nana.Tsuki suggested. It would be a lot of fun to run around Franklin park mall in cosplay.

KatieAriel
02-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm in Columbus =( there are NO cosplayers around here. I swear.
but then, I'm new to this whole thing (more of a reinactor).
still.....

Nana.Tsuki
02-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Lucky you. All the big conventions are there x'D
I have a friend in Columbus/Worthington who does cosplay :D Or is interested in it anyway. And her sisters too.

KatieAriel
02-07-2009, 12:55 PM
oh yeah? sweet. I'm trying to get a cosplay group together....not much luck though.

Nana.Tsuki
02-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Where do you live? If you live close to me, I'd join C:
Well either way I'd join, but seeing that I have no car...>>;

drakedistortion
04-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Hey i live in Toledo :D

JadeKat
04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm in C-bus. For KatieAriel looking for cosplayers or a chance to cosplay, are you going to Anime Punch this weekend in Worthington? It's run by the OSU anime club, and it's...small... and not my favorite con I've been to, but it's not bad. Good for a fix. ^_~*

Nana.Tsuki
04-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Really? I was under the impression that it was rather large...second to Ohayocon?
Idk xD

Anyone going to Kalahari in june for Colossal? ;D

QueenNerd111889
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
my group will be at colossal this summer,not sure what half my group is going as,but me and a friend will be from Blue Seed,and i'm also planning Duo(gundam wing).

Atropos
11-20-2009, 05:08 PM
Hello from Toledo as well.

Do you guys know about the gaming and anime cons in our area?

Bashcon - Feb 2010 gaming con with costume and anime room http://www.bashcon.com/

Garasunoshi Con - July 2010 Anime and cosplay Con http://www.garasunoshicon.info/

I will be at both of these. also, I ahve been tossing around the idea of starting a kimono club, or smoething of the sorts. you can see more of what I do in the Toledo area at http://ohiokimono.wordpress.com/

Sakura Efreet
11-24-2009, 08:23 PM
I thought I'd throw out that I now live in Toledo and have NO anime/gaming/cosplay friends... at all.

If anyone wants to get together, please let me know there is some interest, and I will try to put something together!!

Ahhh! They have a con held at Owens?! That's crazy! I had never heard of it. I knew about Bashcon, though.

Atropos, your event sounds like a blast. Count me in!

Kuramakitty
02-07-2011, 01:20 AM
I love cosplay but rarely get to have any fun with anyone. All the people I know just go to cons or can drive to them. I can't sadly due to vision but would love to have character interaction with others. I am in Toledo and would love to find others with the same interests. Anyone know any active groups or would love to start one? If so contact me.

Costumes- Lady Death- comic
Inuyasha- anime
In Progress- Youko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho