PDA

View Full Version : Dot Hack, Some Questions. My story? =/

RekiChan
09-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Hey everyone, Here is my introduction before the main question...
Im jonathan, im 13 and i live in toronto canada, sorry to seem a bit well... anyways
Im really new to cosplay, i've never made a costume before, the extent of my costume abilities is my wooden sword that my father got me o_o...
Anyways im really new to all this stuff, and when i see all this stuff like PVC pipe, sewing, and so on, it kinda discourages me because i've never done this stuff, and ive only seen it done in movies, and it seems REALLY hard, especially for me since im 13 :P. So ive seen this youtube video with haseo with this HUUUUUGE caterpillar broadsword, Azure Kite with the best damn Empty Skies Ive ever seen, and Ovan with that giant sealed arm. This got me really inspired, unfortunately, I went to an anime convention once, All i can say is that my mom and sister got really scared =/.. So it'll seem kinda of a shock to them that i would like to go there again, I have no friends who are interested in this stuff either, so i really hope i can meet up with someone. Long story short, Im new to the cosplaying community, Im inspired, I want to meet people who are interested in it too, and I liek teh giant sword, and My parents will hate me :P:angel:

aoiinu110021
09-03-2008, 07:59 PM
I'm new too! I'm working on a costume,but I need a sewong machine and a LOT of money! XD It's too bad you ALL the way up there though,I"d hang with you.I'm in New England. I'm trying to go as Sora for my next con. The shoes and keyblade are gonna be a pain in the butt though. If you need help on a costume I'll be glad to help you with the knowledge that I have so far! ^^

RekiChan
09-03-2008, 11:14 PM
That sounds great! :D. It seems that my tutor likes anime/manga too, so tomorrow im gonna see if he is interested in any cosplay, im not sure if he even does do it though... I need money, it looks like if i buy the wig n hat, and make the guns, it should be costing me 400+ $ :(((((

Katsumiyo
09-03-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=127001
You should definitely try the Dot Hack thread for this, I'm sure they'll have more educated opinions than the rest of us. ^^