PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis Gathering

yoshikochan
09-03-2008, 10:44 PM
:angel:

No one started a thread ^__^ and this gathering has to happen *.* as it seems to be biggest at ycon nowadays. :D

How's 11 am on Saturday sound? :) In the Front Lobby.

digimel11
09-04-2008, 11:25 PM
I know my group and I are probably not going to be able to get in until around 12ish. How about moving the meet up a bit later? I know it's going to take me at least an hour to get into my costume :x
1:30ish? 2? maybe?
We'll have a Shishido, Ohtori, Momo, and Koharu~

Shadow Wolfwind
09-21-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm planning on wearing my tenipuri costume on either/both Friday or Sunday since it's a nice light and easy costume to get into. I'll be wearing my big costumes on Saturday since my shoots for them are then and since they take longer and more work to get into. Don't feel you have to change the day just for me though. ^^;;

But Yoshiko, my roommate is going to having a party in our room Friday night around 8 or 9ish (she hasn't decided). Maybe we could have a little get together there. There will be drinks and snacks and such. If you and some of your friends are free then I'd love for you guys to join us. :3

ycysusan2001
09-21-2008, 06:01 AM
TT I have something else plan during that time... though Ill defiantly see you around~

digimel11
09-21-2008, 10:55 AM
How about sunday morning then? Some time before check out, please. XD I just need to be able to clean off my make up and be presentable before venturing back into society. Koharu is quite messy.