PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Black Spiderman suit

I Я Reckless!
09-06-2008, 06:39 PM
So, I'm making my own Black Spider-man suit, the one from the comics, not the movie.

The question I have is what do you think is the best way to apply the symbol of the white spider on the front??

I was thinking of painting it on but decided against it cuz if you fuck up with the paint, its game over for the suit. Anyone have any good ideas/tips?

I Я Reckless!
09-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Nobody?

Rock nam Lee
09-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Mmm, I think you want to provide more details as to what you're doing. First, what material are you using? Some materials are good, some are bad, some are better used to stich stuff on'em. Budget is also important, as far as materials go. I'm sure other people could help you out once they know the details.

I Я Reckless!
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Well, Im making my own Black spiderman suit, the symbiote version from the comics.

I ordered a full body, black spandex suit from Spandexwear.com and I need to add the white spider symbol to the front and back of my suit, and I just want to know if anybody knew what the best way to go about adding it would be.I'm trying to avoid paint.

I Я Reckless!
09-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Help Me God Please

NecroticNymph
09-09-2008, 02:10 PM
I swear I already posted here....

In any case, my friend made one. He drew the spider symbols onto white stretch material and then put the suit on. I pinned the symbols onto him and then machine sewed them on...but in hindsight, I'd hand sew it on and fabric glue it down. Pretty simple...I dunno what more to tell ya =/