PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Theater invation?

Knight_Survive
07-11-2003, 02:10 PM
is anyone willing to go the day before the con to the movies in costume? the thing is now...is anyone willing and witch movie?

we can see...

Terminator 3 (a good,but wrather mindless mindless violence choice)

Piratres of the Carabian (an EXELENT choice in my eyes)

The League of Extrodanary Gentelmen (MY choice to for a movie since Kevin O'Neal will atend the con)

if anyone else has any choices,please do,but thats my idea. :D

Rogue Marvel
07-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Wish I could but at this point I'm not even sure I will be there on thursday.

btw
Chula Vista Rocks!

I'm going to be staying at the RV park

jade_dragon
07-11-2003, 07:27 PM
kinda off topic but along the cosplay invation line -im thinking of heading to a video store as jill valentine for resident evil and complaining to the store clerk on my bad controls .i'll also be with a lara croft and a lara croft aod style who plan on having a fight over who gets to rent the first game lmao

Velvy
07-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Awwies! This sounds so fun. ;_; Damn me for not having my licence. ><! I really really really want to see "Pirates Of The Carribean"

All San Diego cosplayers -- When the live-action flicks of Lupin, Eva, and all those other flicks come out, we've got to go see them in all our cosplaying glory! ^_^

Jinx
07-13-2003, 01:53 AM
Aww.. I will be in Disneyland. My friend kept urging me to cosplay there, o.o;;, but I like to ride all the rides and such. Not fun in costume. ^-^;

Wolfgirl
07-14-2003, 01:56 AM
jade_dragon---

You know what would really make the toper on that one is if I walked in in my princess monoke costume while you guys are fighting and asked the clierk where my game is and why i dont have a game yet *LOL*

Knight_Survive
07-14-2003, 02:45 AM
well,if anyone is still intrested,E-mail me,PM me or do something to get ahold of me.

cant wait to hear from ya all ^^