PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from South Bay Area?

HappyCLAMPer
07-11-2003, 05:37 PM
Hi all. I am just too tempted to attend Ani-Magic so I plan on buying a money order and registering right before July 15th. I actually plan on registering for all three days, but I can only attend Friday. I have church Saturday and Sunday. Since I cant attend all three days, Id like to offer my badge to anyone who is willing to make up the difference of $15? If youre interested, then PM or email me.

Also, is anyone from the South Bay of California attending Ani-Magic? I live in Torrance, CA (near Long Beach, Carson, general LA County Area) so Im looking for people to carpool with. Thanks!

Moon Prince
07-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Well, I'm from Torrance... I will be going all three days... but I don't think I will have room in my car.. @_@ Depends on how many 'ass-fluffies' I end up with and or props.. not to mention just a mess. hehe..

HappyCLAMPer
07-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Whats an "ass-fluffy?" Thanks for the semi-invitation.
If you have any more news, then reply back. But I prolly might no go.

Moon Prince
07-15-2003, 02:23 AM
eheh... think showgirl fan tails...

Don't give up! Worst case, you can take the train. or you may find a ride yet. It's still early.

Tetsugyu
07-25-2003, 05:51 PM
I might be able to help. It also depends on how much crap is in my car. But I leave early on Thursday, so I don't know if that will help.

HappyCLAMPer
07-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the offer, Jared. But I wont be going to Animagic. The purchase of a $600 laptop has bankrupted this once anime-crap-buying fanboy.