PDA

View Full Version : Afo4!

Susumari
07-11-2003, 06:38 PM
well this is going to be my 3rd yr at AFO. I think they get better and better each year. My friends and me will be dressed as WeissKreuz. We need an Aya...so if ur him...come! send me a message....oh, last AFOs I have been "dressed" as Silent Bob

Jess-Jess
07-12-2003, 01:43 AM
I was at AFO last year, but I don't remember seeing you-I know I saw some pics. of you somewhere though, lol. I thought it was so cool ^-^ Go New Jersey, lol :) Anyways, hope to see you there.

Jessie >^..^<

scandia
07-12-2003, 06:59 AM
It will be my third year as well. And hopefully my first year going all three days AND wearing nice costumes. Something always interfered with my going all 3 days the previous 2 years. I have not been able to make it to JACON all 3 either- I'll shoot for next year.

T-san
07-12-2003, 09:54 AM
Ne, Susumari, might your friend be Bridget/Chicago? She and a friend went as Jay and Slient Bob to AFO2. ^^ Just wondering.

Susumari
07-12-2003, 03:07 PM
yess! my jay pal! surprising, we saw each other again at afo3. yupperz...wow. lol. someone remembers.

Neko_Kaolla
07-23-2003, 08:18 AM
This is my first AFO and my last con in Florida for a while. :bigcry:
That is because I am leaving for school in August (go River Hawks!). But I guess I can go to Anime Boston or something... But I want to have really good costumes this year! I am proud of all my costumes, but the ones I have this year I am even more proud of!!! See you all there!

Omi
07-23-2003, 12:58 PM
I'll be going to AFO as Omi with Susumari..and it's also my first AFO!Im excited!I JUST GOT THE HOTEL ROOM RESERVED!There was ONE left!!!I am so lucky...............Welp see ya guys there!....who are you going as neko_kaolla?

T-san
07-23-2003, 01:32 PM
and it's also my first AFO!Im excited!

:D well you SHOULD be! AFO is my favorite Florida convention! (XD besides the chibi Anime Express, but i like that one for other reasons...) This'll be my third AFO and the B.P.F.'s second!! *cheers and dances* ^____^ See ya'll there!

P.S. ^^; i'm easy to find. Just look for the crossplaying chick who's yelling(either of these, just depends what day it is) "BREED WITH ME!" or "DONATE SO WE CAN BUY MAN SMUT!!"

Neko_Kaolla
07-23-2003, 02:22 PM
Omi- I am going as the following:
Friday- Fuu Hoouji (school uniform) from Magic Knights Rayearth
Sateraday- Pen^2 from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sunday- Red Moon Kaolla Suu from Love Hina
We also got a hotel room at the Whyndom, but we got ours a month or so ago.

obsidianfeline
07-23-2003, 02:44 PM
I'm going to AFO and it'll be my second AFO, and marking my first year anniversary as a cosplayer :D
I hope to be dressed as Neko Sakura. ^.^

Omi
07-23-2003, 03:05 PM
Cool ^.^ Can't wait to see ya all!I'm gunna change throughout the con so....lots of changin!9 days left!Well from today...anyway..Ill probablly be Sora from Kingdom Hearts...Wedding Yuna from Final Fantasy X...Omi from Weiss Kreuz...Garnet from final fantasy IX.err...I dont know?I better make up my minnd though quicklly!

mitylene
07-23-2003, 03:22 PM
This is my second AFO, but I don't think the first one counts because I only went for the latter part of Sunday and didn't cosplay. This year I'll be going Fri night, Saturday, and Sunday and cosplaying!! :) It's going to be so great! Can't wait ot see you guys there. Got a couple of costumes I can wear too.

Susumari
07-23-2003, 03:26 PM
hey! well i'm glad that u r going to have the AFO full experience! yes, hopefully i'll get to see u. just stop by if u see an omi,ken,and yoji. ^_~

Omi
07-23-2003, 04:17 PM
Yes please do!lol....hey susumari^.^;;

.Diana.
07-23-2003, 04:28 PM
This will be my first AFO, but I'm going with some friends who have went 2 years now. I don't know if you'll remember them, but they went as the Yu Yu Hakusho group. Unfortunately, we aren't doing a group this year. I'm going as Onee-san from Battle Royale and (hopefully) Li from Card Captor Sakura. I'll definitely be going as Onee-san, so I hope to see you there! Heh, I'll be snapping away pictures.

~Diana

Susumari
07-23-2003, 04:42 PM
hmm...ya kno i didn't kno about yu yu hakusho when i went to the other one. also. i think i didn't really pay attention to stuff from the last 2. well alrighty. hope to see u there

Susumari
07-27-2003, 05:37 PM
Just 5 more days!

T-san
07-28-2003, 06:57 AM
Just 5 more days!

XD *squeals happily* WAH!! i can't wait! it's not fair! this is the first time i've been ready for a convention a week in advance. my friends and i are usually working on our costumes up until the night before. >_< but now i've got nothing to do!! i'll go crazy(-er than i am already ^^;) before Friday!!

*dies* @_x

Neko_Kaolla
07-28-2003, 09:16 AM
I am so excited! We had our first rehearsal yesterday, but hey? Can you blame us? We are just singing!

Omi
07-28-2003, 12:02 PM
I still am working on a couple of things!DANG I AM USUALLY READY "IN A WEEK IN ADVANCED" LIKE T-SAN SAID!^__^;;Better hurry up..err...

Neko_Kaolla
07-28-2003, 02:01 PM
Don't worry- I still have to put the dumb dangles on my Kaolla pants. I hate those things: I made them by hand out of bakers' clay and my hands iched for hours! That and they smelt really bad for a while! Anyone who wants to use bakers' clay: let it air out!

Ansem666
07-28-2003, 06:54 PM
well fine cristina leave me out just cause i dont like wiess kruez it hurts :( oh well who cares?! anyway this is my 1st AFO and im EXCITED (to say the least) im only doing Vivi, Ansem, and Lord Ilpalazzo and im not sure what we're doing for the contest if we even do it this time we had to leave when we were backstage for JACON and we "decided" (if thats what you want to call it) not to do one for Metrocon....well thats all
-Charlie

Susumari
07-28-2003, 07:15 PM
hey i didn't leave u out! well tonite i'm working on my costume for yoji and my other one..hmm don't kno yet...mayb that's tomoro when my "partner in the costumes" goes

Eyeless Puppet
07-29-2003, 02:22 PM
YAYYYYYY! My first AFO!!! (only my second con :sniffles:)^______^ i have only heard good things about it! besides the ac problem. other than that..lol! I CANT WAIT!!! ITS FRIDAY!!!!!! YAYNESS! I'll be wearing my tifa lockhart costume friday and sunday (if i go sunday) and on saturday i am wearing my friends walmarker aeris dress. I CANT WAIT!!! ^_______^ AFO!! Try to find me there so we can meet! ^___^ i will be with and an aeris and some other people.

Susumari
07-29-2003, 02:26 PM
oh yeaaa! the stupid mics. grrr! yea! your first AFO...you will totally love this con.....unless something happens.. ok you'll be tiffa...ok, hopefully i can remember and say "Hi" to ya! lol. I hope u go sunday! u want the whole experience

Susumari
07-30-2003, 12:18 AM
i wonder if they will still have that channel for us with all anime and jrok and ect....

did they at metrocon? i didn't stay at the hotel rooms

Neko_Kaolla
07-30-2003, 03:11 PM
I hope they play it! My friend said they should...

Susumari
07-31-2003, 02:55 AM
yea. i just checked with my cousin...heck they better have it...or i'll go to the personel my self! lol. but i love that. i mean wouldn't u just be lucky if u just stayed at a hotel and out of no where anime was on a channel all the time. man the ppl that r just staying there don't know what's coming.

(urgh) [embraces self for this weekend on guests at the hotel to ask questions]

Eyeless Puppet
07-31-2003, 08:34 AM
Yay! AFO is tommorow!!! ^______^ I still don't know if I am going on sunday, because I am staying at my friends house Friday night. I don't think my parents will let me stay Saturday night too. So I'd have to convince them to let me stay Saturday, OOOR...to bring me themselves, which I would prefer them not to do! ^__^ So I have to wait and see what happens! Oh, and is everyone going to the Anime Rave Friday Night? ^___^ I am! Yay!! I'm going to get there between 9:30 and 10:00 on Friday Morning, and I am going to be there until 2am. ^___^

Neko_Kaolla
07-31-2003, 10:51 AM
What is wrong with your parents bringing you, Eyeless?

Susumari
07-31-2003, 03:45 PM
yea...my parents are staying there! nooo! i mean my dad had his cam corder on the table this morning....i'm like....urmmm...why u bringing that??? nooo! but that would be kinda of awesome. then my parents are like we r going to the weekend pass...i'm like why pay for it and u don't even know anything! it should be money for me to get stuff. [pout]

i guess it's ok...just it'll be the first and last!

Omi
07-31-2003, 04:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHA....How ya gunna stop them from goin to others?lol...is it fatal...................do I wanna know?

Susumari
07-31-2003, 08:24 PM
i'm not going to say how it feels...u will have to go through the same suffering!

i will stop them ...stop i say...stop!

Susumari
08-01-2003, 06:54 AM
well i got up around 7 something this morning to get ready and head off to AFO. 2 hour drive...but np. I'll see u all there!