PDA

View Full Version : Plannet Ladder

Susumari
07-13-2003, 12:58 AM
I don't think it's too popular. It's a regular manga, no anime about it. It was kinda confusing I had to read the books over again. I have Vol. 1-4. It's not that bad

Toka_pop
07-16-2003, 06:24 PM
I thought it was confusing too. The action sequences are handled very oddly. I only have the first book. My friend bought it for herself, then decided she didn't like it so she gave it to me. It was okay, but I don't think I'll be getting any more...unless one of my friends buys it for themselves again. heh heh

Jubie-Chan
07-18-2003, 01:48 PM
I read all the vol. that are out. their not my style but *shrug* friend got them and let me borrow. i love seeu though, he's the best. everything came pretty easy to me..

Tenjou
07-18-2003, 02:03 PM
LOL, I'm a Planet Ladder junkie. I even did a Kaguya costume. I have the five volumes that are out. It was hard to understand at first, but as the story progressed, I think that it got easier to understand. But that's just me. ^^; (Yay Kagami and Seeu! *.*)

Luna Selene
07-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Tenjou...I think you're my idol now *-*

But honestly, I love volumes 1-5 (What I've read) of Planet Ladder. Sure the story is confusing the first time around, but it's still really very good.

I'd love to try Kaguya's school fuku....but I've never gotten around to it. Mainly, I love her basic physical appearance rather then clothes.

And Bambi rocks too. XD

Tenjou
07-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Luna~ =^^= thankyou! I'd like to do her "Speech" outfit in volume five - it's when she addresses all the worlds. It's so lovely! I have to redo her entire school uniform because it didn't fit me well. It was fun to put together, though. :D

-edit- P.S. Does anyone else think that the cover of Volume 5 looks almost like a fanart piece? I mean, to me, it doesn't look like the way that Yuri Harushima draws. Seeu looks like himself I guess, but Kaguya doesn't really at all.

oh yeah, here's a couple pictures of Kaguya's speech outfit if you don't know exactly what I'm talking about:

Baka Neko
07-22-2003, 01:21 AM
Is Planet Ladder worth getting? And what is it about in a nutshell? I've been contemplating whether to buy it or not. ^^

Susumari
07-22-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Baka Neko
Is Planet Ladder worth getting? And what is it about in a nutshell? I've been contemplating whether to buy it or not. ^^

hmm...ya know since it was my first manga...hmm...If your up to reading it over just to get it...sure. go ahead. but i kinda like the concept. with the worlds...and yea, don't want to give too much away.

BlueLady
07-26-2003, 12:12 AM
It's pretty good but yes rather confusing. I love Bambi, even if she's a bit sterotypical in her aloofness. Seeu's my favorate though, specially the really boring manga ta the end of six.

nekochan
08-01-2003, 02:13 AM
Planet Ladder's okay... my friend lent it to me. i thought it was funny that the author doesn't draw their hands (or was it feet? i forget...) that often. but when she does they're pretty good. haha it's cute though. awwww young seeu is great.

Susumari
08-06-2003, 08:58 PM
oh yes. the hands heh heh. well i don't know if i'll get the 5th one. but mayb. i have like a love hate feeling about it.

Lady Subaru
08-07-2003, 03:34 PM
I really love Planet Ladder and it's really not confusing to me at all, but also I only have up to vol. 2. I hope to get 3, 4, and 5 soon. Also going to dress up as Kaguya at my next con ^^;;;

Susumari
08-17-2003, 02:06 AM
I think more ppl are acctually noticing PL now..I mean well..since it has more volumes. I like that one chicken thing...hey I haven't read it in a while and i never thought i would need to memorize his name. lol. I think i'm going to read it tonite.