PDA

View Full Version : For Men: How to tuck. May be a bit... umm... graphic.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mizuno Tenshi
07-13-2003, 02:29 PM
Well, here's one issue that comes up a lot. How a guy can hide things 'down there'. There have been links to a few different ways to do it, but I'm not partial to any of those methods myself. So, I'll try and explain things for those who want to know.

Warning: I'm going to be blunt and a bit graphic, so if you don't wanna read it, stop now. I can't really explain and be delicate about it, though. Fair warning has been given.

Well... first suggestion is to shave as much hair as possible from around the sac. It's a good idea to at least trim all the hair above it too. If the hair is too long, it can poke through panties, and that's not a good look. Less hair also makes it less painful if you decide to use tape.
The hardest part about everything, though, is the actual 'tuck'. Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there. Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'. Don't force this. It shouldn't hurt too much. When you're laying back, they should stay in fairly well.
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.

Well, whatever you need to do, getting the balls out of the way is the most difficult part at first. After that, you can use this method, or a few other ones to tape with. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to do, and comfortable for long periods of time.

I also figured out another way that works pretty well. Just use a pantiliner (the really thin ones with wings) in whatever panties you wear, and it helps smooth things out and keep things in better. They're not that expensive, and... well... for those of you who get a bit... aroused and "leaking" (I shouldn't need to explain that one, but it can be either from what you're wearing or whatever sort of attention you're getting), it keeps things a bit drier and makes for easier cleanup. ;)

I told you it would be graphic, but it's the best way to explain everything... any questions or comments? :P

P-chan

Personal Update:
Feel free to IM, PM, email me, or whatever, since enough have. But please read through the whole thread first, and also be respectful.
I'm actually a MtF transsexual now and have lived full-time as a girl for the past few years, so please keep that in mind. I still don't mind giving advice, but I'm not a seamstress or prop maker, but if you want to talk or have any questions about being trans, feel free to say hello.

Warm regards,
Paula (aka PChan)

Flea
07-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Hmm, I want to try this, but it sounds kind of painful.

Mizuno Tenshi
07-13-2003, 04:00 PM
It's not painful. Just don't rush and don't press too hard. If you take your time, and are gentle, it may be a bit uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt much. You get used to it, and after a while it's painless.
With a lot of costumes, though, it's the only way to do things. Just imagine wearing something really tight, you cross your legs, and your balls get crushed. This will keep that from happening.
Frankly, with the right breast padding and this technique, I could pull off looking like a girl in almost any swimsuit. :D

P-chan.

Flea
07-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Lucky, I need to talk to you someday and get some pointers ^_^

yasafusa
07-13-2003, 05:03 PM

yasafusa
07-13-2003, 05:13 PM

Karisu-sama
07-13-2003, 05:53 PM
Aiya! Chest taping (to flatten) is much less complicated....

Do you have tape type / brand recommendations, and / methods of removal? Even sports tape (designed for skin!) has proven it can remove some skin in sensitive areas...

Mizuno Tenshi
07-13-2003, 08:02 PM
3M Transpore tape is a good choice. It's a clear, strong, hypo-allergenic medical tape. Has a little bit of stretch too, which makes it more comfortable. http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/nexcare/flexible.jhtml
As far as removal goes.... very slowly... Taking it off in the shower helps too. But from experience, just be careful and try and pull the skin taut against the way you're pulling.

I have a pretty decent body for cosplay, IMHO... just need wig and contacts, really. I got pics of my one costume so far... Could be better, but like I said, just wig and contacts. :D
I'm a dancer and wear a leotard, so yeah, I could do a swimsuit.
I would definitely want some good attachable breast forms for that, though. Or I'd have to sew in padding, but that wouldn't look as good...

P-chan

Karisu-sama
07-14-2003, 01:38 AM
Hmmm: I see it comes in a 2" width: good. But it's clear -oops. I need to still be decent when I bend over = my low-cut shirt gives a clear view of..... stuff.

Yeah, why are GUY'S nipples not considered indecent exposure, huh? Bloody double standards!! Make 'em put on SHIRTS! :p

Michi
07-14-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Karisu-sama
Yeah, why are GUY'S nipples not considered indecent exposure, huh? Bloody double standards!! Make 'em put on SHIRTS! :p

I concur!

Iori E
07-14-2003, 03:01 AM
Or allow the women to take off their shirts!
Okay, that's enough ecchi-ness out of me. :P

My mom clearly expressed that she'd kill me if I even think about shaving any part of my pubic hair. So that technique's out of the question. :/
Do those crossdressing "gaff" panties work well? I've heard that they smooth out the crotch area better than an ordinary men's dance belt.

Mizuno Tenshi
07-14-2003, 07:28 AM
I've never used one myself. You could also you a pair of super firm control panties, and do this technique, just don't tape. It'll slip more, though.
Also, contrary to popular opinion, a men's dancebelt doesn't flatten things out. It's not supposed to. It IS supposed to provide a cleaner line, but it's normally worn with everything inside put UP. So it's all very visible. I loathe the things, personally... it's a good thing my teacher are nice with me dressing differently. :D
I think it'd be better if we just let things go both ways. Let both sexes go without shirts. I mean, it's kinda stupid that guys obsess over breasts quite so much.... stoopid fanservice...
Hmm... Karisu-san, here's another type of tape that'll help. Honestly, anything medical grade sounds better and less likely to screw up your skin. http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/nexcare/advanced.jhtml
There's also a paper tape you may want to use for the most sensitive areas, like over the nipples, but it won't hold as strongly.

P-chan

Gren
07-14-2003, 09:10 AM
Maybe try bandaids Karisu? Just for the nipple covering part. When I get around to my Seymour costume, I'm going to make his chest tattoos aout of a thin pleathery substance, stuck on with spirit gum, and that will be my nipple covers. No point in being shy since I lack breasts for men to obsess over, and the sternum vein from my near-transparent skin will go nice with the funny vein things he has on his head.

And Miz is right about dance belts. They're more of a push-up bra for your testicals than anything else.

mochihead
07-14-2003, 09:27 AM
Band-aids, even gentle care ones, still leave marks. My experience.

*makes note of tape brands mentioned* Thank you! I'll try these and see if they leave me unscarred.

Karisu-sama
07-14-2003, 09:29 AM
Believe it or not, it's not what you'd expect; it's NOT the nipple part that's the problem. It's the surprisingly tender skin on the lower part of what little I do have. Ouch. >.<

EDIT: I'm not supposed to be awake now... *staggers back to bed*

chesh
07-14-2003, 11:17 AM
From what I've heard, gaffs are to help keep the tuck in and keep the rest of the genitals out of the way (from the crossdressing installment of "I did it for science" on nerve.com). And yeah, dance belts are actually designed to pull the naughty bits forward and up, so that they don't get crushed between the legs when you dance. They have the (vaguely distressing) effect of making even the most girly-boy resemble an Itallian Stallion (*represses horrible memories of ballet class*).

I will definitely have to try that tape for binding. . . do you know if make-up works well over it? (for purposes of camouflage, nipple coverage).

Man, the things you boys put yourselves through for crossplaying! (not that I necessarily _mind_ getting to stare at the results sometimes)

===========================
Unfortunately, the "I Did It For Science" archives are now in the premium section (the pay for it section). Basis synopsis: Grant gets taught how to crossdress for the article, learns how to tuck, and learns how to put on the gold lame gaff on to keep the tuck in and the penis down. Grant becomes disturbed, and later gets morphed into a dragon lady with bad makeup. Friends turn him into a cute college chick, he gets hit on, the end.

Hack Rilean
07-15-2003, 12:37 AM
X.x..
I've been up all day, so dont mind my odd sounding reply.
o.o I noticed something about binding and noticed nipples and bandaids.
Well my sister o.x how should I Put this, we'reboth crossdressers, only hers is more accepted! LOL
She's got rather large breasts and does so by using a corset that's just higher up and ties up in the back with rope, (soft rope), and then just puts on a long shirt overtop of it.

Mizuno Tenshi:
^_^ When i crossplayed this year, i just used a thing that I made that was similar to a man's dancing gear o.o and modified it with a rather surprising effect.
my sister is into prosthetics for movies, x.x so it was easy to get the breasts lol. She actually made a little bodysuit type skin thing out of laytex for me.. You wouldn't even notice the difference!

SO that's another route from boy to girl if you want to know it =) Instead of just false breasts.
Or.. or.. ^_^ We could all just get sex changes. LoL. ^^; or not..
=D anyway, if anyone is interested in seeing the picture and trying to pick out which one I am LOL you're welcome to let me know! (but its true! With the techs that Mizuno Tenshi said, you can fit into about anything!)
way to go Mizuno Tenshi on this post! ^_^ be bold!

Karisu-sama
07-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Hack: The whole chest taping issue (covered more in the "Binding" thread) involved trying to show skin (in a low-cut skimpy shirt or even a shirt open all the way down the front! ) WITHOUT looking like there was any binding at all (that method probably works only for smaller-breasted women though. )

Hack Rilean
07-15-2003, 03:21 AM
>.< Ack, gomen x.x i wont post the reply here then, sorry!

Karisu-sama
07-15-2003, 03:59 AM
Depends what your reply is about! ^____^ The main focus of this thread is tape-tucking for guys - I was merely asking about tape types for safe use in girl-binding as well, since I'm not thrilled at the prospect of losing skin again...

TsukiGuujin
07-15-2003, 11:05 AM
>>Your testicles came down when you went through puberty. The goal is to try and put them back up there.

XD
That is too funny.

>>Aiya! Chest taping (to flatten) is much less complicated....

X_x
Except for my friend who's DD.

of course, now I have to try the tuck thing with my fiance.
*snrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk*
I wonder if it's gonna be easier if I help or not.
He's gonna kill me for talking about this with people. XD

>>Yeah, why are GUY'S nipples not considered indecent exposure, huh? Bloody double standards!! Make 'em put on SHIRTS!

I never understood why I can't walk out of the house naked from the waist up.
Not that I WANT to do it, mind you.
But why the hell can't I!?
Boys do it all the damned time!
What, because I have more flesh on my chest, it's BAD!?

>>My mom clearly expressed that she'd kill me if I even think about shaving any part of my pubic hair.

*laugh*
Wait, how the hell is she going to know!?
I have my own theories about shaving pubic hair, but I'll be nice for once and spare everyone.

>>Karisu-san, here's another type of tape that'll help.

My ghetto boobflattening technique, sadly, only works if you've got a shirt to cover with.
*laugh*
My other technique should work better, but it's being a pain in the ass lately. >.<

>>Band-aids, even gentle care ones, still leave marks. My experience.

BANDAIDS FRICKING HURT!
I wouldn't put one over MY nipple.

>>Believe it or not, it's not what you'd expect; it's NOT the nipple part that's the problem. It's the surprisingly tender skin on the lower part of what little I do have. Ouch. >.<

I believe it.
I had that problem the one time I used tape with no shirt. X_x

>>Man, the things you boys put yourselves through for crossplaying!

WORD.

>>We could all just get sex changes.

GAHAHAHAHAH!
I'd never get a sex-change unless I gained a prostate to make up for...well, nevermind.

>>WITHOUT looking like there was any binding at all

Unfortunately for my friend Kasandra, who's doing Trowa's clown costume at NDK this year. @_@

~~Tsuki~~

Hibiki-chan
07-15-2003, 11:27 AM
What I'm probably going to do is wear an additional piece of underwear over the underwear I'd be wearing at the time. It's a quick fix, but considering hardly of my legs or underneath my skirt's going to be shown, I'd wager that it'll do its job... I hope?

:thumbsup:

Karisu-sama
09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
I figure this thread needs a boost too... *sends it back up*

Catpaw
09-26-2003, 01:58 AM
*Covers eyes* ack... just wear multi-layers... just like Balmung.... *walks off* ...

Mizuno Tenshi
09-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Hehe... it's not that bad. Really! :D

Tenshi

Karisu-sama
09-26-2003, 05:45 AM
Just don't do it too often, because I suspect it could affect your fertility. :p There's a REASON testicles hang outside the body. (They require an optimum temperature. Ever notice how they try to retract when you are in very COLD water?? - No, it's my husband who has the 1st-hand experience, not me :p )

Mizuno Tenshi
09-26-2003, 07:31 AM
Just don't do it too often, because I suspect it could affect your fertility. :p There's a REASON testicles hang outside the body. (They require an optimum temperature. Ever notice how they try to retract when you are in very COLD water?? - No, it's my husband who has the 1st-hand experience, not me :p )

It's not that big of a temperature difference. It's like the whole boxers v. briefs thing. There's some difference, but it's really not all that big. And it's not permanent, either. I don't really need fertility for a while anyways... if ever. *shrugs*

Tenshi

BIOJECT
09-26-2003, 08:02 AM
That's a great idea but I don't think I would want to do that because when I do plan to crossplay I probably won't wear something that revealing. For example the Deedlit costume you all keep hearing me mentioning about wouldn't need something as drastic as that. Also I won't have to worry about the chest area since the chestplate will easily make the appearance.

Venator
09-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Err... Yesh, that seems a tad... unhealthy, in my opinion.

Mind you, I'm not a doctor, and don't really know that much about the body's inner-workings... But I don't think sticking stuff back up there could possibly be that good for you... Now, I understand the practicality of it, since it is very difficult (and painful, depending) to walk or sit with your legs close together, and having the 'ol 'twig-and-two-berries'* inbetween them. However, it's better in my opinion to spread a little while sitting than to risk permanent injury in such a vital area.

Then again, I'm rarely in-character when I cosplay... I guess if you were LARPing or actually wanted to portray your character the entire time, you wouldn't have much choice besides just dealing with it. Personally, I would just wear something kinda restricting down there.

*shrug*

*PS- I've just always wanted to use that phrase ^_^

Mizuno Tenshi
09-27-2003, 11:41 PM
It's not really unhealthy at all. You're not tearing anything or doing something permanent. The most it may do is the whole fertility thing... but no huge difference, and reversible.

Tenshi

RHIshida
09-28-2003, 12:14 AM
[Deleted by user]

asmodeus
09-28-2003, 01:32 AM
heya, u got any pics of really good crossplayers???

Venator
09-28-2003, 01:29 PM
Tenshi, Jazon- Sorry, then... Guess I'm just kinda paranoid with stuff like that. The idea of 'popping them back in' doesn't seem that appealing to me; but to each his own, I suppose. Didn't mean to sound presumptuous or anything ^_^'

Asmodeus- You may want to try the "rate this crossplay" thread... Or private messages, if you meant to ask individual people for pictures.

engrish
09-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'.I don't have a lock in my bedroom so I think it's best I wait till my parents leave the house before trying this. With my parents, something tells me that no amount of "explanations" is going to ease their "concerns" in the unlikely event that my parents ummm accidently enter my room without knocking :thumbsup:

I'd like to avoid having to sit thru a "father to son talk" :rolleyes:

Anyways I'm glad you posted this and I'm definitely going to try this. After the dance belt thing didn't work I gave up on trying to hide that part of the body. However, I noticed that you don't necessarily have to bind that part of the body it all depends on what you're wearing. For example loose fitting skirts like skirts with pleats you can get away with not binding.

Mizuno Tenshi
09-29-2003, 10:28 PM
You could also try it in the bathroom too. Less room to work in, though. *shrugs*
Once you start to get good at it, it will take no time at all.

Tenshi

Michieru
09-30-2003, 02:57 PM
I think I'm better off on using an electric razor than with the regular type. I really have a big fear on using regular razors.

yasafusa
10-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Kinda late for this info, but still important:
I mentioned this idea to a friend of mine who does "male health" and he told me, "Well, it's a lot safer for your fertility than riding a bike with a standard seat."
Even if you did manage to "short out a wire" you still have one more!

asmodeus
10-04-2003, 11:27 PM
thats nasty man :untrust:

Menchi
10-05-2003, 01:28 AM
tucking, if properly done doesnt do permanant damage at all. from what i read on the fertility thing it is basicly makes it so for like 3 hours or somethin like that it, really cuts down their effectiveness for that "round" so to speak. they boys (as a person i know puts it) are out of the body to keep an ideal temp for *uh hem*. the only way i have heard ya can cuase damage to anything there is if your careless an uneedingly rough with your parts. otherwise is perfectly fine an wont make any perm damage.

Sean Connery
10-06-2003, 08:20 PM
I didn't want to make a new topic for this, but I figure it belongs in here all the same:

Warning: Do not read ahead if you're a bit... queasy.

-

How do I prevent erections while in a female costume?

Mizuno Tenshi
10-06-2003, 11:07 PM
How do I prevent erections while in a female costume?

Well... if you're tucked and taped, it shouldn't happen as easily. If it's because of the any... umm... extra stimulation from the underwear, then wear a few pairs for a while until you get used to it.... :D

Tenshi

Sean Connery
10-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Thanks Tenshi! :D

D_Bat
10-16-2003, 02:51 AM
I am finding it hard to get my balls back up to where they used to be without having major discomfort. I was able to get them up there after a minute or two of trying and then I put on a gaff and it all held together pretty well. The only thing was that I had a partial erection and well....... maybe that was causing the discomfort and all. :( :( :(

I will have to try and try again. Maybe I should print out some grose picture of some obese 500 pound chick or something and hang it in front of me while I am doing all the tucking, that'll prolly keep mr. johnson down while everything is going on.

The gaff worked really well without medical tape for all you people who are wondering. I have one that is supposed to be for a size 29 or 30 waist max and my waist is a 31 or so so it is good to go a little smaller than the sizing chart so that it is extra tight. You can get gaffs on ebay pretty cheap.

I am going to have to try tucking again because I am a total cross dresser and would love to wear skimpier more revealing things like short skirts, tight skirts, womens pants and other such things.

As for the boobies. Hummmmmmmm......... i heard you can make some nice fake cheap boobs out of some kind of stockings or socks or something and then filling it with the really small bird seed or rice. Its gets the weight and you can make them to what ever size you want. This is the cheaper way to go if you don't want to buy the 80-280 dollar pair of fake boobs. Now the 80 dollar ones are alright and will due but if you want a more real sway and affect of having real boobs that move with the body and bounce if you were..... lets say..... running then you need to get the 280 dollar pair of silicones. any ways.....

that's my input. Hopefully I can figure something out. Maybe my balls grew or something. I am no doctor so I don't know how much they grow or what not. I know I had surgery when I got a twisted testical and almost lost one so they had to go in there and do some weird stuff to save them otherwise i would be mr. uniball. lol. any ways. I don't know if that is one reason why i can't get it to be very comfortable or what. I will soon see as I should have this weekend all to myself in my dorm. Its kinda hard to test out things with a roommate if ya know what I mean. any ways. peace out every body.

P.S. if you are wondering.....I am straight. lol.

asmodeus
10-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Hooray For Fat People!!!

Karisu-sama
10-17-2003, 03:18 AM
Asmodeus, if you feel you have to comment on everything, stay on topic and avoid the non-sequiturs. If you want people to believe you are more mature than your original profile age of 13, start posting like it.

asmodeus
10-19-2003, 11:41 PM
fine with me

drbombai
10-20-2003, 02:32 AM
I'm fat, so it was actually a bit easier to do the tucking if I was standing up. Though I must admit that I haven't practiced that particular exercise in like a year. And besides, there are times like at Yaoicon this year, where tucking isn't necessary...I was Princess Zelda's stunt double...in full goatee, with a big cigar.

SamuriSmurfX
10-22-2003, 10:29 AM
Duct tape, but that hurts like a.... well... its...not the worst, not the best, but it tucks

Mizuno Tenshi
10-24-2003, 12:30 PM
Duct tape, but that hurts like a.... well... its...not the worst, not the best, but it tucks

Just follow my simple 5 step program... :p
And for goodness sakes... use medical grade tape like I suggested... what's the fascination with using duct tape on the body? Don't get me wrong, I love duct tape. But not to the point of getting that intimate with it. We just don't have that kind of relationship.

Tenshi

Fault
10-26-2003, 01:13 AM
Just for health and safety concerns: If you do hurt yourself somehow while tucking, please please go see the doctor asap. There are certain things you can do, -like pinching a blood vessel- that will cause nasty problems for you -like necrotised testicles- and that's all bad.

So continuing pain, especially strong continuing pain must be checked out by a professional. Remember, it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle.

D_Bat
10-26-2003, 03:58 AM
Yea.... be careful..... like i stated before i had twisted testicles and uaa... well... you can lose a ball that way... not cool.

ZaWolf
10-26-2003, 08:46 AM
I am planning on cosplaying as Uriko from Bloody Roar in her beast form, and dont know what would be the best way to hide my....bits. If you know what she looks like, then you'll know that she has quite tight fitting clothes around that area that go down to her thighs, plus shes covered in fur in beast form.

So whatever I use can go all the way down to my thighs, especially as I'll be wearing fur over the top anyway. I was thinking of getting 2 unitard type things with the same waist and height, but one in a male shape and one in a female. They would both only cover from above my knees upto my shoulders. This means I could then put foam padding between them for what I lack, and the 2 layers from this plus the fur and then her costume should be enough to hide what I have. This would then create something I could use for other non-skimpy crossplay.

What do people think? Ive never done anything like this before.
<ZaWolf>

MyLeonheart
10-28-2003, 05:33 AM
um...question.....when you get your "beans" all niice and tucked away.....will they want to stay there or come right out and say hello when your done???????

Mizuno Tenshi
10-28-2003, 09:36 AM
um...question.....when you get your "beans" all niice and tucked away.....will they want to stay there or come right out and say hello when your done???????

If you follow all of it, it should hold things up. Here's the part that helps keep things up:
Once you get the hang of that, there are a few ways to keep everything in. My preffered method is to pull all of the loose skin from the sac towards my rear, and try and stretch it so there's no slack. That way there's no space for the testicles to pop into.
A firm control panty or girdle can do the job, if you just do that and push your penis back. For skimpier stuff, though, and when you can't wear something that bulky, tape works and can be worn with really skimpy bikini panties, etc.
You can then pull tape from your front, across the sac, and tight to your cheeks. Use clear medical tape with some stretch. You want the stretch. Trust me. And it needs to hold well, since this tape will get pulled at a lot. You can even use the bathroom with this setup, you'll just have to sit down. Your penis will be pulled downwards a bit if you get aroused, though, so no fun in the hotel room with the tape still on. Not something I'd do anyways. Then just tuck your penis back between your legs, and pull on a tight-fitting pair of panties. I used to try really stretchy panties thinking they'd hold stuff in better. Silly me. It's better to get something non-stretchy, and everything should stay in place fine. You can use tape if you like too, just kind of wrap it around the shaft and pull it back towards the cheeks too. Try and keep tape off the head, and only put the tape on when you're soft, or it won't hold. You can sit down and use the bathroom like this too, but you'll have to wipe off.

If you need any clarification, feel free to IM me, PM me, or post again on this thread and I'll try and explain it a different way.

Tenshi

MyLeonheart
10-28-2003, 09:36 PM
ok another question....how do you deal with *magic two words* RAZOR BURN....down there i have tryed it once but then it felt there was a hedge hog doing jumping jacks in my pants for like 2 weeks afterword and it RELLY!!!!!!! SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

~MyLionHeart~

marsman57
10-31-2003, 08:55 AM
(snip away)

Mizuno Tenshi
10-31-2003, 09:19 AM
Ok, well this may not work for all you guys and it's not *quite* as good, but I for one am not up for lowering my sperm count (your testicles descend for a reason, it's too warm inside). Anyway, so what I do is push both my testicles to one side and then pull back on my shaft and tape it to my leg.

Well... pushing the testicles together like that isn't all that great temperature-wise anyways. Also, the sperm count will come right back afterwards. I mean... it's like the difference between briefs and boxers, which isn't really all that big a deal, honestly.
Add to that, you're a LOT more likely to damage stuff. With tucking, you can cross legs and such no problem. I mean... which is worse... slight drop in sperm count, or potential permanent damage to things down there...

Tenshi

marsman57
10-31-2003, 01:20 PM
(snip away)

Karisu-sama
10-31-2003, 06:43 PM
it's like the difference between briefs and boxers, which isn't really all that big a deal, honestly.
Just a side comment - my husband is a bit older than most of y'all, so he's from a generation where guys wear briefs (and he really hates boxers.)

As far as "fertility effects" though, both our kids were "first try". ~___^

cube
11-05-2003, 06:11 PM
ok another question....how do you deal with *magic two words* RAZOR BURN....down there i have tryed it once but then it felt there was a hedge hog doing jumping jacks in my pants for like 2 weeks afterword and it RELLY!!!!!!! SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

~MyLionHeart~
ROTFLMAO!

Rub some ice *down there* after you shave, it will help minimize(although not completely eliminate) razor burn. Yeah I'm a freak *grin*

Also there are some shaving products "normally used for the face* that are suppose to help reduce razor burn.
http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_detail.aspx?product_id=2460&

I use this stuff after I shave. If you live in an area with a high percentage of African Americans(hey this product is marketed towards them see pic) then you'll find this stuff at your local drug store.

Mizuno Tenshi
11-06-2003, 10:30 AM
Rub some ice *down there* after you shave, it will help minimize(although not completely eliminate) razor burn. Yeah I'm a freak *grin*

Ice cubes sound good. I just spray with cold water for a little bit, though. On a side note, that's a LOT more uncomfortable than tucking, but it's better to just get a little than to suffer for weeks.

Tenshi

felicity869
11-07-2003, 05:59 PM
That was all very interesting. I should have my boyfriend read this since he just bought himself a tight vinyl skirt and you can see everything in it. As for razor burn: putting on some baby oil or (completely unsented) lotion after you shave should help with that. Also, you have to keep shaving at least a few times a week or it will be very uncomfy as the hair grows back.

momo_anzu
11-08-2003, 02:34 PM
I feel like a complete ass for asking this but if I am crossplaying as a guy should I...stuff?

Karisu-sama
11-08-2003, 06:53 PM
I feel like a complete ass for asking this but if I am crossplaying as a guy should I...stuff?
That's entirely up to you. ^^ Some women crossplayers do, others don't.

As for me, there are 2 things I won't do: facial hair (on principal; I don't even like it on men), and stuffing (a: I don't think I can actually pass as a guy so it would be ludicrous, b: I don't need it to "feel and act more manly", and c: I don't need to disconcert my poor husband any more than he already is. :p )

momo_anzu
11-08-2003, 07:48 PM
That's entirely up to you. ^^ Some women crossplayers do, others don't.

As for me, there are 2 things I won't do: facial hair (on principal; I don't even like it on men), and stuffing (a: I don't think I can actually pass as a guy so it would be ludicrous, b: I don't need it to "feel and act more manly", and c: I don't need to disconcert my poor husband any more than he already is. :p )

Aww, lol. Poor hubby, hehe. Seems like he is a bit anxious about your crossplaying, neh? Hehe. Perhaps you could get him to do it more often and see how he likes it?:)

Thanks. I think that I'll just go o-natural, heh. No stuffing for me, especially when I'm doing Mana and other feminine j-rockers. No point in stuffing. Don't want to confuse my poor mum, heh. Or my friends for that reason.

Karisu-sama
11-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Aww, lol. Poor hubby, hehe. Seems like he is a bit anxious about your crossplaying, neh? Hehe. Perhaps you could get him to do it more often and see how he likes it?:)
LOL, he himself has no interest in crossplaying, and I'd be the LAST person to pressure him to do so. ^^ The theory is: we respect each other's comfort zones, and I let him do what he wants to do, and he'll let me do what I want to do. ~____^

momo_anzu
11-09-2003, 01:24 AM
Well, that's good. Would be kind of funny to see you two switch roles though, hehe. You be hubby and he be you^-^

Karisu-sama
11-09-2003, 02:00 AM
...And our two kids would be SO confused, LOL. :p

(My oldest is quite a brat and sometimes calls me "Oniisama" when I'm crossplaying - or even "Otousan". Snarf! )

momo_anzu
11-09-2003, 07:49 AM
Lol!! That's true, lol.

tristasusen
12-14-2003, 10:07 PM
when i was reading the directions i got all scared. for some reason it seem really painful....maybe u can just wear really tight tighty whites...

I think if you get an erection, you can run to the bathroom until it goes away. but I think it would be wierd seeing a female character walking into the boys bathroom..

dani
12-14-2003, 10:43 PM
when i was reading the directions i got all scared. for some reason it seem really painful....maybe u can just wear really tight tighty whites...

If it causes pain you are not doing it right.

Good luck...

Dani

misakichi_ryou
12-25-2003, 02:49 AM
or if your cosplaying as a female character at least think of cosplaying a character with a big skirt.. at least then the bulge wont show much...but im not an expert on this im just giving feedback thats all ^_~

dani
12-25-2003, 03:10 AM
or if your cosplaying as a female character at least think of cosplaying a character with a big skirt.. at least then the bulge wont show much...

Bulges DO show from under skirts. Developing a "bulge management technique" is important for almost any M->F crossplay. (and for F->M too, just different bulges :) )

You don't get there overnight, but with practice I was able to do this:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=97920&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500
without any pain or discomfort. I can sit, walk, run or dance for any reasonable length of time with my assets in that position.
Ignore the picture otherwise, it didn't come out very good so it wasn't even chosen for print. I had to scan the negative to get this copy.

Good luck...

Dani

misakichi_ryou
12-25-2003, 09:26 AM
well it looks natural either way Dani...you really narrowed that down to the T.
i mean you look like a Good Looking Female..Work does Pay off ^_^

LordBucket
01-26-2004, 05:16 AM
Lay down on your back, and gently push them into your body and up. You'll need to spend a lot of time prodding and trying to find where they go, but once you do, they'll sort of 'pop in'.
any questions or comments? :P

This post is almost a year old. Let's see if the original poster is still around.

So...I got curious...and I decided to actually try it. Couldn't get it to work. In fact...feeling around along the area where the scrotum is attached I found no 'hole' or 'recessed area' or anything even large enough to push a finger into, let alone a testicle.

What am I missing? And...since no one else over five pages of replies over the course of a year has posted about having difficulty pulling it off, does that mean that I'm the only one who didn't get it, or the only one who actually tried?

Bucket Man

http://ocmartialarts.unixboxen.net

dani
01-26-2004, 08:39 AM
The hole is most definitely there. The "boys" weren't born in the sack they are now. They landed there through that hole a long time ago.

That doesn't necessarily mean they are athletic enough to jump back today. And honestly, I'm not sure if that's even necessary for a succesful crossplay.

It might take some time and effort, but you should try to find a position that works for you. One that is both comfortable and provides the look you desire.

In other words.... keep trying!

Luck..
Dani

Leon
01-26-2004, 04:44 PM
THis entire topic makes me wince....it seems so painful!

Mizuno Tenshi
01-26-2004, 04:46 PM
This post is almost a year old. Let's see if the original poster is still around.

So...I got curious...and I decided to actually try it. Couldn't get it to work. In fact...feeling around along the area where the scrotum is attached I found no 'hole' or 'recessed area' or anything even large enough to push a finger into, let alone a testicle.

What am I missing? And...since no one else over five pages of replies over the course of a year has posted about having difficulty pulling it off, does that mean that I'm the only one who didn't get it, or the only one who actually tried?

Bucket Man

I'm still here. :P Honestly, I couldn't find the spot for a long time. It's there, it just may take quite a while to find it. And it won't be right along the edge of where the scrotum attaches, but in the middle of it. *shrugs*

Tenshi

LuckInSpades
02-02-2004, 12:05 PM
This is... very interesting. Its not something I have to worry about (*checks panties* Nope... no nuts), but I do have a cosplaying boyfriend. He hasn't gone the route of crossplay yet, and I don't know if he'll ever.

How this pertains is that a lot of the costumes I put him in require tight pants (Vincent, Gallon, etc.), and its, well, awkward. I have heard about a dancer's belt, but he's uncomfortable in briefs. Any suggestions?

Mizuno Tenshi
02-02-2004, 01:49 PM
This is... very interesting. Its not something I have to worry about (*checks panties* Nope... no nuts), but I do have a cosplaying boyfriend. He hasn't gone the route of crossplay yet, and I don't know if he'll ever.

How this pertains is that a lot of the costumes I put him in require tight pants (Vincent, Gallon, etc.), and its, well, awkward. I have heard about a dancer's belt, but he's uncomfortable in briefs. Any suggestions?

Honestly, if he's portraying a male character, and then tucks, it would make him look more female, which I don't think you want. A dance belt makes things look LARGER, since everything in it is supposed to go UP. Just a pair of briefs would be the best suggestion. If he's uncomfortable in those, though, or you're worried about the waistband being too high, there's the option of lower cut men's styles, or you can put him in bikini/hipster panties, which are actually pretty nice... ;)

But the tightness of the pants would be more problem than anything else. Just briefs, honestly... Tucking isn't for this situation.

Tenshi

LuckInSpades
02-02-2004, 06:24 PM
You sure? Because I am talking about pieces being, well, sorta visible in tight pants. I didn't think tucking would be wise, but there's a difference between a bulge, and a roll of quarters in your pocket (blatant reference to "Where the Heart Is").

dani
02-02-2004, 06:33 PM
If he's uncomfortable in briefs, then anything else in our bag of tricks will be definitely out of the question...

Maybe altering the costume so it's not so tight in the front area.

Luck...

Dani

LordBucket
02-03-2004, 03:31 AM
Dani
>The hole is most definitely there. The "boys" weren't born in the sack
>they are now. They landed there through that hole a long time ago.

Well...I'm not disputing the biology of it...I just haven't been able to get it to work. I once had an instructor who claimed to have developed the very ability we are discussing to the point that he said he could pull them inside through musculature control without using his hands. I didn't really believe him when he first told me about it, but hearing others make similar claims has led me to reconsider. Again though...I haven't been able to do it myself, and again...I don't seem to find any passageways large enough to slide even a pinky into, let alone a testicle.

>That doesn't necessarily mean they are athletic enough to jump
>back today.

Athletic? Ok...interesting way of putting it. But...a lot of changes occur to a body over time. In foetal position, the bottom of ones feet curl around so that they are flush with ones butt. At birth the skull makes up about one third the overall length of the body. Etc. I'm just surprised to hear that the passage that they drop through remains large enough for them to pass through. I imagine that testicles are quite a bit smaller at birth than they are by adulthood. And since the passageway wouldn't (ordinarily) be used, I would just expect that the testicles would over time grow too large to fit back through it, since the passage would have no need to grow wider in proportion.

>And honestly, I'm not sure if that's even necessary
>for a succesful crossplay.

Well, no...obviously not...I was once a very succesfull Chun Li without any particular attention paid to tucking at all, but it would open up some new costume prospects. Kodachi Kuno, for instance...

Tenshi:
>I'm still here. :P Honestly, I couldn't find the spot for a long time.
>It's there, it just may take quite a while to find it. And it won't
>be right along the edge of where the scrotum attaches, but in
>the middle of it. *shrugs*

Hmm. I agree: *shrugs* Maybe I'll try again sometime, but I'm not sure what I could do differently.

Bucket Man

Mizuno Tenshi
02-03-2004, 08:24 AM
Athletic? Ok...interesting way of putting it. But...a lot of changes occur to a body over time. In foetal position, the bottom of ones feet curl around so that they are flush with ones butt. At birth the skull makes up about one third the overall length of the body. Etc. I'm just surprised to hear that the passage that they drop through remains large enough for them to pass through. I imagine that testicles are quite a bit smaller at birth than they are by adulthood. And since the passageway wouldn't (ordinarily) be used, I would just expect that the testicles would over time grow too large to fit back through it, since the passage would have no need to grow wider in proportion.

They actually drop down during puberty, later than you're thinking, so there isn't actually as much of a size difference.

Kodachi Kuno, for instance...

Yeah, tucking is necessary to look feminine in leotards. I take ballet like that, actually... I know, I'm weird. I'm a male dancer who dances like a girl but isn't gay. :thumbsup:

Hmm. I agree: *shrugs* Maybe I'll try again sometime, but I'm not sure what I could do differently.

Just give it a lot of time. For a long while when I was first trying to do it, I thought the same thing as you. There's no where to push them in! But... it's there. You pretty much gotta move things around a fair amount and see if anything pops in, etc, etc... :thumbsup:

Tenshi

LordBucket
02-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Off topic...I suppose, but:

>I'm a male dancer who dances like a girl

I suppose if you can pull it off. That was actually why I lost interest in Ballet. Us guys just aren't shaped right for it. Most often male Ballet dancers look awkward unless they're Russian, or playing King Mouse.

>but isn't gay. :thumbsup:

I don't know...I did Ballet for less than a year, but it seemed to me that there were actually very few gay dancers. Even the ones that from day one I had pegged as exhuberantly flaming all turned out to be married.

Bucket Man

dani
02-04-2004, 12:41 AM
I just posted a whole bunch of pics in my gallery, under the folder "Cabaret". The idea for taking those pics was to show the results of my tucking.

And I DIDN'T move the nuts up, so if you don't feel comfortable trying that ... don't do it.

Enjoy...

Dani

Lander
02-24-2004, 07:07 PM
ahh tucking one of the thousand uses for Duck Tape.. after a while and with practice i can go like 6 hours tucked and even make a little divit for the "camel toe" which for the catgirl really worked out well. and yea when you can tuck in a thong then ya know youve done it WAYYYY too much

Forlorn79
03-11-2004, 03:04 PM
I have tried stuff like this before, but never "inside" the body. There just doesn't seem to be any inside room, but I could be missing something. I am worried that even if I find a small space, try and force them in, I may be damaging the vas deferens or veins in the process. I could have larger than normal testicles, or maybe even a hernia that's blocking things up. Maybe someone can describe where they actually go, in relation to the scrotum, tubes, or other landmarks. I mean, should they protrude at all, and if so, what percentage of them? Most of the time, I pull things back, but I would like to know if there is something more I can do.

dani
03-11-2004, 03:23 PM
I tried both ways and didn't see much difference. Nowadays I pull everything back and keep all in place with a tight girdle. As you can see from my Cabaret gallery, it seems to be enough.

The main point, with either pulling back or moving them up, is that IT MUST NOT HURT. As soon as it hurts it's a sign to try someting different. Keep trying till you find a comfortable position.

Good luck...
Dani

asmodeus
03-11-2004, 05:29 PM
i can tuck pretty well (too bad i dont have a pic) but where i tuck is kind of above the schlong to the upper left and right, i just find some kind of flappy sacko thinghie. hard to explain

P.S. dani, where did you buy that corset?

dani
03-11-2004, 06:32 PM
P.S. dani, where did you buy that corset?
Buy??? I made it myself, my dear...

Dani

asmodeus
03-13-2004, 02:43 PM
........ :)

Forlorn79
03-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Ok, here's my progress report. First off, let me start by saying I'm skinny, and my descriptions may be different for average or heavier builds. This is a short description of the process and the results. Also, I checked online, and the male testicles do grow much larger after puberty, about four times larger in volume. Further, I don't believe the dropping is out of any "holes" but just an increase in scrotum and testicular size that makes them drop. So, basically, I just ended up moving skin instead of putting anything "inside" my body. Here we go:

Pushing the testicles upward created pain, and I wanted to avoid all pain, so hopefully you won't feel any pain by doing this. First, sit in a chair, wearing underwear in a way so you have easy access, but can slip them on without much movement. Grab the skin of the scrotum (sack) furthest from the body, and begin to pull it away from your body. Use fingers on both hands, and grab closer and closer to your body, while pulling slightly. The testicles should freely move back towards either side of the penis without any real pushing. Don't go too fast or pull too hard. Tuck your fingers under the loose skin, once you have gone all the way back to the sides of the penis, and fold it down with your thumbs. Hold the scrotum down towards your butt with one hand, and use the other to pull the penis back as well. Now you should be able to hold everything in with the penis down and back, so slip on the underwear, and sit down. Don't sit down too hard, but sit right on the penis so it doesn't move. Make a check of everything up front, and if it looks and feels ok, work on pulling the penis backward, and tape if needed.

It doesn't look the way I was expecting, although clothing can probably help cover and smooth things. The first thing is that your testicles shape will still show, and they still bulge up to 50% from the body. Fortunately, the woman's shape is not very different. The benefit is that the bulge isn't down near the legs, but right next to your penis, which is where you want it. Don't expect to be flat; you're testicles are still very much out front near the surface, above the scrotum which is what's really tucked downwards. Like I said, I'm thin, so I notice the difference from my stomach to down there, but it would be hard to see under clothes. Crossing legs works fine, but still be very careful, because you're testicles are still around and very sensitive.

That's the best I've been able to do so far. I'm not sure if this is the right way, but it's the only way I've been able to get it to work. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to find a way of hiding things even more, but this will work, in most cases.

dani
03-17-2004, 02:23 AM
That's the best I've been able to do so far. I'm not sure if this is the right way, but it's the only way I've been able to get it to work. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to find a way of hiding things even more, but this will work, in most cases.
There is no right way and wrong way. It's whatever works for you. As you said, everyone's body is different.

I did find something similar to you in my experiments: moving things around I managed to move an outside bulge inside. But the bulge was still there. And any taping would only add even more bulk. Try wearing two or three constricting undergarments one on top of the other. See if that gives you a smoother appearance.

Keep us posted....
Dani

Mizuno Tenshi
03-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Sounds like a good start. Trust me, though, they can definitely go inside.

Tenshi

YukinoTenshi
03-21-2004, 01:09 PM
To echo what Mizuno Tenshi said, they can go inside...

Having experienced this non-painfully and painfully...

The destination is really "under the skin", there is no "magic hole" where they disappear from sight.

If you feel extreme pain, you probably go them into a different spot OR you are crushing them... or both. There was one time I tried this a different way and it hurt a lot, it felt a lot deeper though.

The non-painful way, the way to describe it is that they just slip under the skin.

Easiest way to descibe doing it would be to put two fingers from each hand over each one, put your thumbs against the base of the penis and push "up and into" yourself lightly. It should move easily.

Another item on this thread, was razor burn.

Razor burn will always happen unless you shave the area regularly. No way to avoid it, just minimize it with lotions and stuff. The same thing will happen to any other area you do not shave regularly. Unless you want to shave the area every 3 days, it's unavoidable.

My best suggestion would be unless you are going full out to crossplay, don't. If it hurts, maybe it's not worth doing. Some people pass well enough, some people will never pass, if doing this doesn't improve the passability, it's not worth doing. Tucking and shaving should be the last thing you do to increase the passability of the crossplay since it has a bit of temporary irreversability. If you are just having fun and not really trying to look the part, why even bother with this step?

People should be going "There is no way that's a guy!" not "guy wearing girls clothes" in their comments. This step will not be a cinderella for any other failure to crossplay successfully.

Kawaii_Tifa
03-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Well I'd like to try^^'

Ethereal
04-01-2004, 08:55 AM
I've been having some difficulties with this, I can't seem to find the place where they 'pop into' I don't suppose there are any diagrams on the net by chance are there?

Anyway, just another question, once they're in, just how do you get them back out x_x

Mizuno Tenshi
04-01-2004, 09:01 AM
I've been having some difficulties with this, I can't seem to find the place where they 'pop into' I don't suppose there are any diagrams on the net by chance are there?

Anyway, just another question, once they're in, just how do you get them back out x_x

There's really no specific place for them to pop in, you just sorta gotta figure it out. Sorry!

And... once they're in, the come out again really easily. That's why you need to put on the underwear, tape, or whatever you're using quickly. And if they're stubborn coming back out, you could just gently push on the pelvic region above where they went in, downwards, and that should push them out quickly.

Tenshi

jrfr0mdallas
04-08-2004, 07:14 PM

Man, I am so glad someone asked about how to get them back down. That was one of my biggest concerns with this. Still, this whole thing kinda scares me. After all, this is my reproductive organs, and any "unknown ventures" can be a bit unnerving. I'll have to try it out someday when no one's around in order to figure this whole thing out. Wish me luck.
--J.R.

dani
04-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Let me mention once more that you should only use this technique if it doesnt scare you or make you uncomfortable. I personally don't like to use it and that hasn't been a problem with my crossplays. Check my Cabaret gallery and I hope you won't find anything out of place.
On the opposite end, I do like some techniques that many find uncomfortable or scary (duct taping)

In short: experiment and find what works for you.
dani

Mizuno Tenshi
04-08-2004, 07:25 PM
You really shouldn't need to tuck for the Chii outfit ya posted. That multi-tiered skirt should hide about anything. To match with that outfit, I'd suggest wearing some panties with ruffles or such, actually. Not my personal preference, but it'd work with that outfit.

Oh, and general advice for everyone. Wearing a pantiliner or such helps a lot, I've found out! It keeps things smoother and keeps things from falling out as easily. Just a liner, though. A full pad can cause some problems, instead.
I'll make an edit and add that to the first post.

Tenshi

Mizuno Tenshi
04-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Check my Cabaret gallery and I hope you won't find anything out of place.

Dani... are those panties you're wearing? A dancer NEVER wears underwear with tights. Tights ARE a dancer's underwear. ;) I can't wear panties with the dance outfits I wear because of the panty lines being obvious, and the legs are cut too high, usually.
Oh... tucking has two main advantages for me, too. In a leotard, it shows a lot less once you start getting a leg high, and it shows less from behind. Dani has the black look going, which helps minimize things (yes dearies, it helps minimize even that bulge!). So you should use that to your advantage too! But also, tucking also personally makes me less likely to get aroused, and keeps that down. I'm at the age where a guy is pretty hormone-drenched, which is a worry I wish I didn't have. After 25 or so... once you're about 27 like Dani, it's a lot easier because of reduced hormone levels. ^__^

Tenshi

jrfr0mdallas
04-09-2004, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. I was kinda sure I wouldn't need to tuck, but I figured I'd test it, just to see. Plus, if I decide to do more crossplay and eventually need to tuck, it'd be good to know what I'm doing. But this board has been such a huge help. If I find it too painful or uncomfortable to do, I just won't do it and figure out something else to do to conceal myself.
--J.R.

dani
04-09-2004, 09:24 AM
... once you're about 27 like Dani ...
PPPpffffft! Cough,cough! Gulp.... Ahem.....

Geee.... thanks :)
Dani

(look, I think you dropped a dime)

soursop
04-12-2004, 10:32 PM
*too lazy to read all the way thru..sorry if this has been repeated*

I don't "tuck" and I see no need to considering the outfits I wear. I prefure skirts that DON'T hug the hips. I like to wear skirts that flare out kinda like school girl pleated skirts or just your basic skirt that looks more or less like a trapezoid if that makes any sense. Since the skirt flares out, it actually fits very loosely around that area of the body so there's no visible bulge so there is no need to "tuck".

as for the ahem "rise in the Levis" (as what my friend used to say) *2 coughs* I'm at that age where that doesn't happen as often as compared to my teenage years but make no mistake I don't need any Viagra just yet and I'm a little older then Dani :)

ericaqt
04-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Well... first suggestion is to shave as much hair as possible from around the sac. It's a good idea to at least trim all the hair above it too. If the hair is too long, it can poke through panties, and that's not a good look. Less hair also makes it less painful if you decide to use tape.P-chan

If you prefer to use nair like me there, it's fine on the normal skin above... But for the love of goddess don't use it on your sac... If you did, here's what happens:
Going on, it's fine, the 15 minute wait, still fine. But upon removing it after the wait you will get the worst stinging in the world! And don't think hurrying and rinsing it off will make it better, water makes it worse. Eventually the stinging goes away, that day. But in my instance, every time it got wet for about 2 weeks after that when showering, the stinging came back at full power. Manually plucking those hairs is WAAY less painfull than this experience, trust me.

Sorry if this post upset anyone, just giving my warning since it related to this and the fair warning had been given.

Mizuno Tenshi
04-13-2004, 12:40 AM
If you prefer to use nair like me there, it's fine on the normal skin above... But for the love of goddess don't use it on your sac...

Kami above... you BAKA! :mfg:
Of COURSE that's gonna hurt. Just shave! If you shave carefully, no problems. Just make sure the skin is pulled taut. Loose skin catches.
I don't let ANY chemicals like that near there....

Tenshi

YukinoTenshi
04-24-2004, 04:33 PM
If you prefer to use nair like me there, it's fine on the normal skin above... But for the love of goddess don't use it on your sac... If you did, here's what happens:
Going on, it's fine, the 15 minute wait, still fine. But upon removing it after the wait you will get the worst stinging in the world! And don't think hurrying and rinsing it off will make it better, water makes it worse. Eventually the stinging goes away, that day. But in my instance, every time it got wet for about 2 weeks after that when showering, the stinging came back at full power. Manually plucking those hairs is WAAY less painfull than this experience, trust me.

Sorry if this post upset anyone, just giving my warning since it related to this and the fair warning had been given.

OMG are you insane? never use chemical hair removers on areas that specificly say not for use on sensitive areas. Also never nair+shave the same spot, or the razor will cause the chemicals to leech into the skin (shaving takes hair and skin off remember.)

If anything, you want to take off the hair off anywhere BUT that sensitive area, use sugaring for any kind of hair (as opposed to waxing), it will at least wash off if you change your mind or have a low pain threshoold. Wax... well it requires an additional chemical to take off if you mess up. IF you run out, it does not wash off. "warm wax" is basically tree sap. "sugar" is sugar, and is water soluable.

Nair/Neet/Veet is also not very effective on males, works on the fine hair, does absolutely nothing for thick hairs other than kinda melt them above the skin.

Chino-San
05-02-2004, 08:16 PM
What I always do is just wear a pair of underwear and hope I don't become happy that day. It seems to work for some reason

Rethul
05-23-2004, 06:38 PM
I've tried Mizuno's method of tucking and it's world's better than my method (aka: I can walk in regular length strides without pain and without the tape making a crackling noise ^_^). But I'm running into one of the same problems as before. When I cross my legs it hurts, I feel a painful pressure on my testicles and I'm not sure why. The only thing I can think of is that my thighs might be too thin so I have to bring my legs in further to cross them. Not sure if this is the cause but as said before it's all I can think of.

oOX_Jun_XOo
05-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Man I wouldn't tuck them >.< Seems like it would hurt my "fellas".

foolish_toy
06-15-2004, 02:29 AM
been thinking about this for awhile...never tried a gaff before but might work..or I've been poundering on how to make a hard outside but soft inside mold so your package fits comfy but give a flat female look from the front...tried that tuck thing last night while chillin in the bat and ummm don't think it will work for me haha

animeBecky21
06-15-2004, 04:06 PM
I've done female impersonation for several years, and been around others doing it, so I thought I would pass on some tips...

for ME personally, it's not hard to push the reproductive orbs up and inside. The thing is, not everyone can do it, and it takes time to figure out where they go. Once you get it, it gets easier. Usually what I do then is take the shaft and pull back and tuck between my cheeks, then wrap first one side and then the other side of the scrotal sac around it. Normally a decent tight pair of panties holds it in. Sometimes I add other things, as below. I've been lucky enough that even dancing right up on the girls it's rare that I have any issues come up.. and if they do, it's time to hit the bathroom and readjust things back into place.

I have seen some of the drag queens duct tape themselves up in a manner where three sections long enough to run from the top of the shaft through the crotch to your butt are rolled into tubes sticky side out. They make a first layer which is covered by three pieces flat and overlapping. At least one of those pieces is enough longer to be pulled up between your cheeks and stuck into place. With this rig, I've seen them do backflips and crazy dance moves and you never see a thing. Of course you can't go to the bathroom that way, but the thing with duct tape is if you perspire under it, it will about fall off your skin anyhow. Most of them would tape their tuck only for maybe an hour or two at the longest before it came off.

Tight panties help. If you actually try to buy them for size, get them to fit your hips - not your waist. Try to get them with a wide crotch area and be sure they have elastic circling the entire leg opening. Most other types don't seem to work well, the boy leg styles and such, at least not alone. I do have a bodysuit type of one piece underwear set that has this style bottom but is very wide and it does seem to work okay. If you want to wear something fancy, try them over a pair that does fit. I have worn bikini bathing suit bottoms over top of panties and nothing shows.

The other thing you can do is wear pantyhose, which will help and are cheap. They can make your legs look better as well, but I have been known to get a control top that is a little smaller than the package size chart says I should wear, and when the legs get runs in them (which they ALL do eventually) I cut the legs off. Instant gaff for $1.98 in any store. The top part lasts longer usually and has the added benefit of some waistline control if you happen to need it. They're cheap enough you could trim them higher for special outfits, too.

If anyone wants to know about breasts, I could start a topic - (snip)

(note added later) had I been paying attention I would have seen the existing post in the forum about breast forms and cleavage. what can I say, except it was a blonde moment.... or else I should try visiting some time other than when I am overdue for some sleep -

foolish_toy
06-20-2004, 05:39 PM
well was cruising at home late last night and thought I give the double tuck and roll a try haha finally I figured it out...and yah they just pop right in there haha

william22378
07-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Thank you for the info on For guys How to tuck.

I'm working a Sailor Mars Costume and I know I mite need to tuck.

dani
07-02-2004, 11:05 PM
The skirt of my S Venus is so short and fluffy that I just considered it an "ornament" and made sure the bottom part of the bodysuit underneath was the real garment and looked fine from all angles, as if the skirt just wasnt there.

Kamatari.Honjo
07-09-2004, 03:27 AM
kama is not sure if they can find the lil area that the testicals go in....

SARtheMastr
07-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Well, this form of tucking seems too extreme for me. I just use a swimsuit bikini bottom (spandex style) and place a pad (same thing some women wear during periods) and the bikini's elasticity with the pad make it impossible to tell the difference from the extreme form and my style. I've worn mini skirts, bikini bottoms and extremely short shorts using this method, it works for me.

Kamatari.Honjo
07-12-2004, 12:03 AM
i found out how to. happy but i cant cross legs when i do it.

william22378
07-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, this form of tucking seems too extreme for me. I just use a swimsuit bikini bottom (spandex style) and place a pad (same thing some women wear during periods) and the bikini's elasticity with the pad make it impossible to tell the difference from the extreme form and my style. I've worn mini skirts, bikini bottoms and extremely short shorts using this method, it works for me.

I just use a swimsuit bikini bottom (spandex style) and place a pad (same thing some women wear during periods) and the bikini's elasticity with the pad make it impossible to tell the difference from the extreme form and my style.

Does this work and I don't have to tuck?

SARtheMastr
07-13-2004, 02:30 AM
It works for me and I don't tuck, but no promises, different people are shaped different ways...

OnnanoOtaku
07-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Umm, I think this post belongs here...

How do I get my boyfriend to agree to do something like this? The costume we're planning has really short shorts...and I sort of like not being able to see anything. Any suggestions?

Kirin-Riki
07-13-2004, 01:43 PM
turn on that feminine charm of yours (laughs) jk jk...
i dunno, try asking him first.

dani
07-13-2004, 01:47 PM
I don't think it does, really....

You boyfriend, or any cosplayer for that matter, should wear a costume because he likes to wear it. My suggestion is to let him do what he likes...

LovNaru
07-13-2004, 11:55 PM
I give up on trying to even do this! Looks like it'll end up being large-dressed CLAMP characters for me. XP

kalid
07-20-2004, 06:34 PM
At first I was very confused.. couldn't figure out if they literally went up into the body or what. Now that I've finally found the hole(s) I have a different problem. Even when laying on my back, they tend to plop out again. Since I don't have 6 hands I can't hold them in, pull skin and shaft back, and pull panties up.

Any help on this? is there a specific place in the cavity that they "lock" into to keep them from plopping out, or what? I've managed to get them completely inside me, but I can't find anyway to get that hold on them in there.

jody
07-22-2004, 01:05 PM
What I am going to do is wear lycra panties and pantyhose and over them a rhumba panty with rows of lace around it. That seems better than tucking.

Zeshon
08-01-2004, 01:12 PM
I was trying to get the origional concept right last night, but I just dont get it. Where exactly are the holes. Like, in the middle, in the back of front of the scrotum. Also, after I get rid of that, I have the issue of my legs. Does any one have any suggestions for workouts to slim your legs. I have fairly small calvs but big quads (Football Body.) And a friend of mine is making me two costumes. I figure if im gonna dress like a girl I need to look good in them.

These are the characters:
http://www.blackcerenity.com/images/divlayer.jpg
http://www.sailordarkness.homestead.com/files/chibitran.gif

Any pointers on shaping my body would be good. Also, if I cant find the holes and am not interested in tucking, is the best method of hiding my twig and berries just to wear a pair of tight panties with a pad? Let me know. Thanks.

Esa
08-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Sstreetches! There's been a topic or two on exercise, browse for 'em.

Zeshon
08-01-2004, 02:52 PM
I made a new topic for it so if you have any suggestions please let me know there or send me a PM.

EDIT

Also, I figured the tuck thing out. It in the front. Just follow the tucking instructions and your home free. There arent little holes in the bone, it goes into muscle. Good luck all you soon to bbe females.

xiaolong
08-03-2004, 02:30 AM
edited because: too much public info about myself!! -.-

dani
08-03-2004, 02:45 AM
To tell you the truth... between tucking and corsetting I just put my body in "high efficiency mode". Eat and drink the bare minimum my body requires and can go 12 hrs or more without needing to go. I've done it many many times and my body seems to adapt to it without complaining.

Of course, I'd NEVER encourage anyone to do the same. Know your own body, learn what it needs, treat it well, it will correspond.

Dani

Zeshon
08-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Well, since its taped between your legs, you have to sit. After that you have to wipe the area like a girl.

rpd_girl
08-07-2004, 11:42 PM
dude..... dude. >.<*

Zeshon
08-09-2004, 12:16 AM
What, thats how it is.

dani
08-13-2004, 10:24 AM
A tucking test I did a couple of months ago:
http://forums.cosplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9043

Dani

Zeshon
08-13-2004, 12:37 PM
A tucking test I did a couple of months ago:
http://forums.cosplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9043

Dani

Impressive. Did you use tape.

dani
08-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Nopes, I've never taped down there. Just a waist cincher+panties in one piece as undergarment. It is covered by the "fake flesh tummy" :)

Dani

Keiji
08-15-2004, 11:01 PM

Thanks. I think that I'll just go o-natural, heh. No stuffing for me, especially when I'm doing Mana and other feminine j-rockers. No point in stuffing. Don't want to confuse my poor mum, heh. Or my friends for that reason.

o-natural- I believe it is au naturale. Or in english, all natural.

Ami
08-24-2004, 03:32 PM
ok.. ive read the entire thread from start to finish and saw alot of good techniques im more for danny's way so I guess my question is this Danny's tuck test looked really good and if they didnt use any tape it had to be good, so other then Danny's technique does anybody have any tips for wearing a leotard.

Shaman Soul
09-15-2004, 09:30 PM
they should....."pop" back in ?? IT DOESNT HURT ??? **goes and tries(and i dont care if curiosity killed the cat... wait, they fall back out right ????

Ami
09-15-2004, 09:40 PM
lol yes they could pop right back out and if they do you have two choices

1.tape
2. somthing that can hold it up there
3.hope they stay

personally I used duct tape, yes it sounds painful but if you make sure there is no hair down there it doesnt hurt its kind of your choice what to do to make sure they dont pop out again

Shaman Soul
09-17-2004, 11:01 PM
i dont crossplay that much, but if i did ill remember that, i tried it only out of curiosity, but i couldnt get in back in there, i was afraid they werent gonna fall back out afterwards lol im like what happens you gotta go through puberty again !?!?! LOL! !!!!

tsukinohime3
10-21-2004, 12:43 PM
My mom clearly expressed that she'd kill me if I even think about shaving any part of my pubic hair. So that technique's out of the question. :/

It makes me wonder how she'd even know...

woah. ecci me!!!! *blush*

[harle]quin
10-23-2004, 12:22 AM
i dont crossplay that much, but if i did ill remember that, i tried it only out of curiosity, but i couldnt get in back in there, i was afraid they werent gonna fall back out afterwards lol im like what happens you gotta go through puberty again !?!?! LOL! !!!!

It really isn't that bad at all, actually. I discovered this technique by accident, actually. You can imagine my surprise. Just try it every now and again in the shower or whenever and it'll get easier. They actually have a lovely little "waiting room," as it were, up there! Then after that you just choose from the list above (and back too, I guess, since there's multiple pages...) for ball management and tuck perseverence. Heh, that was WAY too politically correct. XP

-Harurei

Zeshon
10-23-2004, 03:26 AM
The way you do it is slide them in and then hold the sack tight between your legs. Then put on whatever is supposed to be your underwear. Something form fitting and tight. I had to do it the other day for a few hours. Its all good if you test it for a while. 1 thing, dont, umm... clean the pipes before hand. It hurts when they swell back up.

[harle]quin
10-24-2004, 05:03 PM
I agree. Ouchies indeed. ><;

Karisu-sama
10-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Ehhhh... at Iori E's age his mom has absolutely NO BUSINESS knowing what that area of his body looks like, so how could she know enough to "kill him"? :/

Secondly, judging from the current crop of adult movies out there, straight guys in "the industry" are now shaving "that hair" almost as often as the women. It's fashionable. (Note: I got this from published resources, not from personal experience. :p)

Zeshon
10-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Likely, likely not

[harle]quin
10-26-2004, 10:50 PM
Ehhhh... at Iori E's age his mom has absolutely NO BUSINESS knowing what that area of his body looks like, so how could she know enough to "kill him"? :/

Secondly, judging from the current crop of adult movies out there, straight guys in "the industry" are now shaving "that hair" almost as often as the women. It's fashionable. (Note: I got this from published resources, not from personal experience. :p)

I can vouch. Many of my male friends and myself shave that area frequently (no, not together, pervs). There's various reasons I've heard for doing this. My reason, for instance is that I wear women's jeans, with are tight and usually low cut. I'm sure you can guess the problem. I've also heard that it makes habitual free-ballers more comfortable and that tangles in one's "bush" can make for unpleasant zipping and other things.

I also agree with the mother not having any business knowing about those issues. Sometime before puberty that knowledge should completely disappear. What you do with yourself is you own business when it comes to minor things like shaving. I'm not saying to go out and get piercings, etc. because your mom has no business stopping you, either. Hair grows back, so if you don't like the shaved feel you can just wait it out.

Anyone who's trying it for the first time, though, should know that the first few times it will itch horribly until your skin becomes accustomed to having hair shoved through it. It goes away after the third or fourth time, I promise.

-Harurei

Ethereal
10-27-2004, 03:35 AM
quin']
Anyone who's trying it for the first time, though, should know that the first few times it will itch horribly until your skin becomes accustomed to having hair shoved through it. It goes away after the third or fourth time, I promise.

-Harurei

Yeah but that's the experience you get with shaving any part of you body, although I'm yet to try shaving "teh bush" of mine, but how exactly would you go about shaving it anyways? Surely that's a painful enough process the first time around? (if this question has already been asked feel free to moan at me, I have a lecture at University to get to in about 30 mins so I'm rushing this)

[harle]quin
10-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeah but that's the experience you get with shaving any part of you body, although I'm yet to try shaving "teh bush" of mine, but how exactly would you go about shaving it anyways? Surely that's a painful enough process the first time around? (if this question has already been asked feel free to moan at me, I have a lecture at University to get to in about 30 mins so I'm rushing this)

If you do it correctly it shouldn't be painful at all, actually. Itchy, yesh, painful, no. Since most people don't have really short pubic hair if they haven't shaved for a while (or ever), you'll need to take some scissors and cut all the excess off. It needs to be short, just make sure not to hurt yourself. Then you simply shave it like you would anything else, method-wise. In my case, I use an electric razor that only requires that my skin is wet. This was I can shave in the shower quickly and it feels less awkward. Remember when shaving that your skin, having not been shaved before, is sensitive and you should not, under any circumstances, push hard on the blade. There's two incredibly painful reasons for this. One is cuts, the other is razor burn. Neither are comfy anywhere on your body, but trust me, when you're also itching there, you don't need pain to go with it. Especially if you're like me and wear tight pants. Also, this is kind of a given, but shave slowly and gently against the grain. Emphasis on slowly and gently. The process, once you've done it a few times, gets to take only about 5 minutes or so at the most. Good luck!

Ethereal
10-27-2004, 08:35 PM
quin']under any circumstances, push hard on the blade. There's two incredibly painful reasons for this. One is cuts, the other is razor burn. Neither are comfy anywhere on your body, but trust me, when you're also itching there, you don't need pain to go with it.

Oh I know that all too well, when I believed in the old fashioned convential way of shaving legs (razor), first time around I didn't pay that much attention and managed to a chunk of skin off my knee x.x Ouchies!

[harle]quin
10-28-2004, 01:14 AM
OW! Heh, I've yet to shave my legs simply because I don't really wear anything that exposes them. One day, though...

-Harurei

Kamatari.Honjo
10-29-2004, 02:07 AM
hmm i never had trouble shaving. just lots and lots of soap. never cut myself

[harle]quin
10-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Good one. I've never used soap (the dry/wet electrical razor doesn't need it...), but I know it's supposed to help a bunches (especially when shaving the balls, which should not EVER be done with an electric razor).

-Harurei

'Neko' Nick
11-10-2004, 03:29 AM
I experimented with Mizuno's technique for a bit today, and after some trial and error, I think I've figured it out. I'll try to explain it as best as I can. In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I'll be as candid as possible. :D

If you press in right above the shaft of your penis, you should feel a hard plate. That's your pelvic bone. Just above that is the cavity that your testes descended from. Essentially, you're attempting to push each teste up into its respective side of the pelvic bone. Think of them being moved out of the way, rather than being pushed inside you. They should slide into place rather neatly.

They'll bulge under your skin a little bit on either side (they do with me at least, but I'm incredibly skinny), but other than that they're well out of the way. It's fairly difficult to get them to stay up there in the first place, so there's no worries about them getting stuck up there. I'm going to experiment a bit with tape as soon as I can get my hands on some, to see how much success I can have with that.

Hope my explanation cleared things up a bit for those who're having problems.

~*Annie*~
11-20-2004, 02:31 PM
I used to do a wrap around, but it always pulled loose. Now instead I just put it between my legs and it stays put as long as I walk en femme. :heart:

[harle]quin
11-21-2004, 02:28 PM
That works when crossplaying or crossdressing, but there are some people, like me, who habitually wear tight pants and tuck for modesty's sake. I mean, I go to church in those pants, I don't need to be scaring the old people. XD That idea does work otherwise though. ^-^

-Harurei

Sexy_Bridget
12-05-2004, 05:30 AM
I tried it and it worked...but it felt wierd. Was i doing it for cosplaying? No, i just wanted to see if that worked. But it doesn't take away from it's wierdness. I don't think i have to worry about it too much anyways....cause i'm going to AX2005 as Bridget from Guilty Gear X2(look at my avatar) and he is a guy....just a girly looking guy.

animeBecky21
12-31-2004, 06:17 AM
quin']OW! Heh, I've yet to shave my legs simply because I don't really wear anything that exposes them. One day, though...

-Harurei

When/if you do trim the hair short with an electric trimmer or something first, or you'll have to rinse the razor every inch or so of passing and it will take forever.

Somewhere in here I posted about tucking. You can tape, or I find that tight underwear work - the best ones are bikinis that tie on the sides, but anything with an elastic leg opening that stretches only to a point seems to work. Lately I have been going with two pair of underwear, both to lessen the stress on the pair holding me in, and so I can wear pairs that wouldn't hold anything at all by themselves.

Then sometimes the bottom pair if it doesn't hold as well if it should, you can pull up between your cheeks like they were a thong and they will hold better. A pair of pantyhose over top works good too, and with control tops you can make tuck shorts out of the top when the legs get runs. Lots of options for different outfits that way without any taping needed.

I would reserve the actual taping for times when you plan to be dressed up for an extended period and don't plan to drink much (especially alcohol for those old enough, because it will make you have to go). My experience has been that tucking makes you perspire, taping makes that worse, perspiration makes the tape come off your skin, and once you untape it (such as to go to the bathroom) you have to redo the whole thing from scratch including clean off your skin.

My guess is the only actual harm in it would be for those trying to have children it might make you less able to - those things are down there for a reason - but the effect wouldn't be permanent by any stretch of the imagination.

kojirojames2004
01-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Here's another idea or two.

1. Wear two girdles or a jockstrap and girdle.

2. I got this one when I was at Gay Bingo in Philadelphia a couple years ago from a Bingo Verifying Diva (BVD). If you can't shave thine legs, wear a pair of suntan (or toast) tights over a pair of white tights.

[harle]quin
01-09-2005, 12:15 PM
When/if you do trim the hair short with an electric trimmer or something first, or you'll have to rinse the razor every inch or so of passing and it will take forever.

I wish you'd have said that a few weeks ago! XP I regularly shave now, but the first time it took me right aound three hours to get the initial shave over with. I just had to keep reminding myself that it was too late to stop and shaving in the future wouldn't take nearly as long. ><; Still sucked, though. Now it takes me about half an hour to shave both my legs and I don't like it too terribly much, I must say. Mostly I blame the very fine hair on my thighs that grows every which direction... I was thinking of investing in Nair for Men, any suggestions? I've heard it burns and I wanna know if the burn is worth it.

As for keeping the tuck in place, I've found that a relatively good idea is also to go out and buy some dance shorts. They're shaped like boxer-briefs but are made for dancers, obviously, so they're a bit tighter and stay in place better. They're still a bit loose in the crotch area (well, mine are... ), but not too terribly much. If you were to go with this option, I'd try wrapping with Ace Bandage or something for extra support.

-Harley

Mucai
01-09-2005, 12:35 PM
how do you stop hair from regrowing in the first place?

dani
01-09-2005, 05:08 PM
You can't stop it. It will come back like a zombies in a "B" movie unless you kill the root with electrolysis.

[harle]quin
01-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Like zombies in a B movie. I like that! I guess we should pray that our holy water (razors) and eucharist wafers (...um... wax and other such lotions? XP) never run out. XD

-Harley

animeBecky21
01-13-2005, 01:19 AM
quin']Mostly I blame the very fine hair on my thighs that grows every which direction... I was thinking of investing in Nair for Men, any suggestions? I've heard it burns and I wanna know if the burn is worth it.

As for keeping the tuck in place, I've found that a relatively good idea is also to go out and buy some dance shorts. They're shaped like boxer-briefs but are made for dancers, obviously, so they're a bit tighter and stay in place better. They're still a bit loose in the crotch area (well, mine are... ), but not too terribly much. If you were to go with this option, I'd try wrapping with Ace Bandage or something for extra support.

-Harley

Same problem. I have it down to about 20 minutes, but... you may want to experiment with different razors to find one that works well, try to pull the skin taught as you shave this area and experiment to find out how hard you can press the razor without cutting yourself to ribbons.

On the dance shorts - sounds good if you're not in a skirt (never know when something might cause other people to get a look up it..lol...). Doesn't feel right to wear shorts under a skirt though (I see these girls with a skirt or dress over jeans and it looks so goofy, I don't get it). I see now they even make a version of boxer-briefs for women, I wonder if those would be a little tighter in the middle since they're not made to accomidate any pointy appendages? (Check your favorite discount-mart, I saw them in packages from one of the more well known brands... Fruit of The Loom or Hanes I think).

With womens underwear you should read the chart and buy to fit your hips, usually the rest takes care of itself. I mean, no matter how much smaller the waist is supposed to be for - it has to stretch to get over those hips. So if your waist isn't quite that small - they're still going to fit you.

[harle]quin
01-13-2005, 06:26 PM
I may have to invest in a pair of those, animebecky21, thanks. >.> Down to 20 minutes? On a good day it's 30 for me. Otherwise it can get closer to 40-45... T-T I'm attempting Nair for Men right now to see if that'll help any better...

-Harley

Ookami
02-10-2005, 02:50 AM
o.o Hnnn...

I'm kinda confused about all of this stuff...

People keep saying that the testicles came out of the hole things... Yeah, I have the hole things, but as far back as I can remember, they've never been in them... I'm only fourteen, too...

But then again, what I've got down there is kinda... Messed up... x.x

I think it's because of the diseases and stuff I had when I was a baby, but blah... x.x

As for shaving down there, I just shave with a normal shavey thingy, and some soap or something... x.x I don't shave there very often, I heard if you shave too often, the hair grows back faster... Not sure if that's the case with the hair there, but it is for leg hair/facial hair, supposedly...

I'm gonna get rid of all body hair with electrolosys (or whatever) when I can... Also, once I've got rid of all of my sexual organ type things, I won't need to tuck anymore... (To those who don't know, I'm going to get rid of everything sexual that you can get rid of...)

Anywy, -... Uhh... That's all I have to say for now.... *Yawns, then walks off*

lighting
02-10-2005, 03:00 AM
Wow... I thought it would hurt... It didn't. Well, the shaving did, but that's because I couldn't steal a razor from my sis so I had to use a regular razor.

@ookami
It's not that odd to have them drop by 14... mine dropped at about 12 1/2.

Ookami
02-10-2005, 03:50 AM
@ookami
It's not that odd to have them drop by 14... mine dropped at about 12 1/2.

Yeah, but the thing is, I don't remember it all looking any different... All I know is it's got bigger, and one of the many things wrong with it has gone now, but blah... o.o

<.< This is kinda getting graphic... x.x;

Kirin-Riki
02-11-2005, 12:49 PM
join the ranks of the abnormal bub, in a sense... what IS normal anyways???

Azzuri
02-11-2005, 07:56 PM
I was watching a recording of the show "puppetry of the penis" the other day and... well... one of them somehow managed to tuck their penis back in similar to the way you can do with the testes. I have no idea how they did it, nor am I game to try and find out, but they have a book which has instructions on some of their tricks so perhaps it's in there. Anyone know more?

Ember Darc
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Um...where, roughly, is the spot that I'm looking for for my testicles to pop into? I didn't feel anything that looks felt like it would fit. And how far into my body are they supposed to tuck in?

finch
02-26-2005, 11:37 PM
i have a really quick question "firm control panty" would we be able to get these at a normal clothing store, or would we have to go to a specalty one? i mean like wal-mart, k-mart, or meijer. stores like that. and what would we look up? would they say firm control pantys right on them?

and if this has ben started some where else please just tell me, it might of been somthing i missed. thank you very much *bows a millon times*

//kitsune

dani
02-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Look for a store with a large lingerie section. Most department stores would have something like what you are looking for. Be prepared to spend some time browsing that section and checking packages, colors and sizes.
Also be prepared to grab 2, 3 or maybe more options and bring them home to see how they work. Some may not do what you need, but it's not wasted money if it helps you find the one that does work.

finch
02-26-2005, 11:57 PM
i actuly found some one that will help me with that part, because i happen to work at meijer and people know me too well there so, i couldnt do any thing like that. oh and also, there isnt a way to get it so its compleatly flat is there? or am i doing somthing wrong?

if any one knows what i mean ^^

AmazingKenchan
02-28-2005, 05:44 AM
...first of all, I love you.

Second of all, I'm cosplaying Kuja. DEFINITELY coming back when I'm done to figure something out, otherwise I'm thinking of trying to find some skintone lycra that matches my darker skin. Yeah, not necessarily a crossplay, and my only crossplay this year is Hinata so no worries about...revealing clothing...:sweat:

rayn
03-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Or allow the women to take off their shirts!
Okay, that's enough ecchi-ness out of me. :P

Do those crossdressing "gaff" panties work well? I've heard that they smooth out the crotch area better than an ordinary men's dance belt.

Why on earth does she care? .......

finch
03-01-2005, 06:59 PM
*points up* thought i would ask again even with "firm control panty" is there any way to get it compleatly flat, or will you still have a small bulge?

dani
03-01-2005, 10:47 PM
finch: it would depend on the individual. Only way to know for sure is to try.

Anja
03-09-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm wondering for this picture... look:

http://images.cosplay.com/data/12730/12968battle_athletes2001.jpg

very good tucking, i think... looks great :(
i'm bad in tucking, my balls are to big ^^

shadowfantasy
03-09-2005, 01:41 PM
whoa... uber impressive...

Anja
03-10-2005, 08:01 AM
no idea ? was it normal tucking on this picture ?

shadowfantasy
03-16-2005, 02:43 AM
im still not too sure about tucking, ive got the actual tucking figured out but i still dont quite understand what to do with that extra limb... ive been throught this thread several times and im still a little confused...

Kirin-Riki
03-18-2005, 06:35 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=295793

another tucking pic.

UpstartCrow
03-30-2005, 09:24 PM
This is going to be very blunt, minors, save yourselves.

I'm having trouble with tucking, I tried roll tuck and pull, not working, and the method first mentioned which worked somewhat. The problem I'm having is I'm not entirely sure if I'm correctly popping my balls inside. I' can get them to disappear easily enough, but they go towards the front of the pelvis and creat two odd looking lums there. are they going into the right spot, or are they supposed to pop in somewhere else? maybe there's another cavity I don't know. either way I get that odd bulge. I don't suppose anyone knows where I can see a step by step phot tutorial on this? Pobably not. Any help would be usefull.

Kirin-Riki
03-31-2005, 02:44 PM
good god, that would be sick, but helpful... maybe some of you "artiste" people out there can draw one up (with a parental warning of course!)

UpstartCrow
03-31-2005, 04:51 PM
yes, agreed, that would be sick, but at the same time usefull, if i'm going to do it right

[harle]quin
04-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Um...where, roughly, is the spot that I'm looking for for my testicles to pop into? I didn't feel anything that looks felt like it would fit. And how far into my body are they supposed to tuck in?

I know this has been said a lot (in fact, I think the better detailed version is in the first post, but I may be wrong), but the place you're wanting your testicles to pop into is a little vacant space for each on either side of your pelvic bone. You should be able to feel the bone if you feel around an inch or so above your penis. Just lay back and gently nudge them into place there and then do whatever you have to do to keep them in place, be it Ace bandage, tight underwear, or whatever. After that you just have to find a comfortable (as possible) and easy way to keep your penis pulled back out of sight. I would suggest specialty tapes over Ace bandage this time for a better hold.

I'd do the drawing thing if you were to tell me what needs to be seen more specifically. It wouldn't be too big of a problem once I had all that down.

-Harley

(SiN)
04-11-2005, 03:38 AM
u guys are pretty hardcore. i think i'll just stick to crosplays that wear dresses.

UpstartCrow
04-13-2005, 05:47 PM
are they supposed to pop into the front area?

[harle]quin
04-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Yesh, into the area just around the front of your pelvis.

Reikou Hitakana
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Woo, necrothreadin'! Well, I've never actually done a crossplay, but I figure it's nearly a lateral move from my latest cosplay (Ginji Amanho - Ginji if he were, well, a man ho) and I can't let my friend hog all the glory :P Anyway, got a few things :P First, for whoever offered to draw pics of this, I think ppl might be happy with a pic from a human anatomy book with 2 red circles drawn about where they go, which I'm assuming (based on my knowledge of human anatomy since I'm a biology major) that we're actually talking about the recess between the skin (and epithelia) and the pelvic bone itself, that is to say right on top of the bone (hence questions about bulging as I don't think they're gonna sink into the bone :P ). Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, on a less related topic, I found out from my last costume that shaving legs sucks. Time consuming, and it grows back faster than you want it to having the undesirable effect of looking ugly. Since shaving at the con isn't a very good option, it leaves me with a time gap. Solution? Wax perhaps? Anyone know any good at home products since no way I'm paying someone to do it :P I'm a cheapass :P And yes my question in the shaving thread got totally ignored so I tacked it onto my comment in this thread :P

[harle]quin
05-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Shaving... I do it consistantly whether in costume or not, so I never have the grow-back problem... wax would work pretty well, though. I've never tried it personally, but it's supposed to leave you smoothe for much longer than shaving does. If you're a massochist you might try Nair, but I wouldn't.

I have an art book that I could probably do what you suggested with. I'll try to do that sometime this weekend if possible. >.>

Reikou Hitakana
05-07-2005, 12:46 AM
quin']Shaving... I do it consistantly whether in costume or not, so I never have the grow-back problem... wax would work pretty well, though. I've never tried it personally, but it's supposed to leave you smoothe for much longer than shaving does. If you're a massochist you might try Nair, but I wouldn't.

I have an art book that I could probably do what you suggested with. I'll try to do that sometime this weekend if possible. >.>

Thing is, Nair doesn't do such a great job for your average guy. Especially those of us with really thick hair (I mean individual hairs - but at least I'm never gonna go bald :P ). If I'm gonna pull anything off, I need to know of some good products too for waxing. Like names :P And if you're gonna draw/highlight, I think ppl would appreciate that. I'm assuming you do know exactly where everything's supposed to go right? :P

[harle]quin
05-07-2005, 03:41 AM
Thing is, Nair doesn't do such a great job for your average guy. Especially those of us with really thick hair (I mean individual hairs - but at least I'm never gonna go bald :P ). If I'm gonna pull anything off, I need to know of some good products too for waxing. Like names :P And if you're gonna draw/highlight, I think ppl would appreciate that. I'm assuming you do know exactly where everything's supposed to go right? :P

Yeah, I hate Nair. I used it once then never again. No matter how thick I lathered it, I still had to go back and take a razor to big patches that didn't come out. -_-;

Yeh, I know where everything goes, though. I do it constantly, even for everyday dress, so I'm quite familiar with the process. I'll mark it with circles or something. If only I knew where my digicam went I'd do it right now...

Reikou Hitakana
05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
quin']Yeah, I hate Nair. I used it once then never again. No matter how thick I lathered it, I still had to go back and take a razor to big patches that didn't come out. -_-;

Yeh, I know where everything goes, though. I do it constantly, even for everyday dress, so I'm quite familiar with the process. I'll mark it with circles or something. If only I knew where my digicam went I'd do it right now...

Hmmm, kinda OT but this reminds me opf something that'd make any guy laugh. Back when I was on the swim team in HS, fopr finals, a friend of mine did a partial shave job, decided it was too much effort, then naired :P Burned the hell outta his legs :P

[harle]quin
05-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Hmmm, kinda OT but this reminds me opf something that'd make any guy laugh. Back when I was on the swim team in HS, fopr finals, a friend of mine did a partial shave job, decided it was too much effort, then naired :P Burned the hell outta his legs :P

Ouch! Shaving THEN Nair? ::shudders:: That hurts from here! I fell sorry for him, especially having to wear the swim suit over that. At least I have the option of not wearing underwear when I screw up (>.> and even when I don't <.< What, it's comfy!).

Okie, so I attached the pics needed. One of them (the front view) is a bit blurry, but you should be able to figure it out. There's also guidelines (having copied it from an art book and all), but they don't interfere with anything. Also, just so no legal action can occur:

I didn't draw these, the pictures, sans the red circles, are excerpts from Tom Flint's drawings as they are contained in Anatomy for the Artist by Tom Flint and Peter Stanyer.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WARNING. THE ATTACHMENTS ARE UNCENSORED AND HIGHLY DETAILED SKETCHES OF MALE GENITALIA. IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE IT (or shouldn't), THEN DON'T CLICK IT, STUPID.

Reikou Hitakana
05-08-2005, 12:51 PM
quin']Ouch! Shaving THEN Nair? ::shudders:: That hurts from here! I fell sorry for him, especially having to wear the swim suit over that. At least I have the option of not wearing underwear when I screw up (>.> and even when I don't <.< What, it's comfy!).

Okie, so I attached the pics needed. One of them (the front view) is a bit blurry, but you should be able to figure it out. There's also guidelines (having copied it from an art book and all), but they don't interfere with anything. Also, just so no legal action can occur:

I didn't draw these, the pictures, sans the red circles, are excerpts from Tom Flint's drawings as they are contained in Anatomy for the Artist by Tom Flint and Peter Stanyer.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WARNING. THE ATTACHMENTS ARE UNCENSORED AND HIGHLY DETAILED SKETCHES OF MALE GENITALIA. IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE IT (or shouldn't), THEN DON'T CLICK IT, STUPID.

There we go. Think that'll be helpful to any future questions anyone might have.

-Karrde-

[harle]quin
05-14-2005, 03:24 AM
I hope so. >.> I just keep wondering if this is something I could get banned for. <.<

Reikou Hitakana
05-14-2005, 03:41 AM
heh. I really doubt it. Being a forum admin for another forum myself, it'd have happened already, and frankly, they're probably glad it's something artistic/professional rather than something pornorific :P

Kirin-Riki
05-14-2005, 10:57 AM
~daadee~

yes, i guess so too, just as long as you dont go using any "ecchi" for "educational" purposes. *hehehe*

Ishiino
05-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Umm quick question.
Once the "Jacobs" get into their hidey-holes,and are not actually feelable from the scrotum but from the pelvis, is that the 'tucked' position for them? Or do they need to be moved further?
And for example, the first few times, crossing your legs is supposed to be slightly uncomfortable, but not painful, right?
Thanks

[harle]quin
05-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Once they are in the pelvis they shouldn't be able to go any further. And yesh, crossing your legs will be uncomfortable, and it *may* hurt. I guess it depends on their size, really. Best to just find other dainty and feminine sitting poses if that's a problem. Try sitting to the side and stacking your leg atop the other where they cross at the ankle and bend you legs so that your ankles are by your butt. That's a pretty painless pose, I think.

dani
06-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Definitely not the most flattering pose, but it shows clearly the tucking I held through last weekend, when I wore the costume for over 18 hours in two days. With my usual techniques it wasn't uncomfortable at all. The body is bone color stretch velvet, and I based it on a skaters dress patern. Add the fringe trim and this design doesn't leave much to imagination. :)

Kira_Yamato
06-07-2005, 05:09 AM
I've been trying to do this, but unsuccessfully. They'll go in sorta sideways, then move up, but they won't stay up in there, even lying down. I guess I have to tape.

Does anyone have any reccommendations on where and what kind of panties to get? I don't want control panties or anything, I want something appropriate for the cosplays I'm doing, which are schoolgirl type deals, so I'm really after the stereotypical "white cotton panty" thing.

Another thing about the tape tuck as described, how concealed will *it* be? Koyomi's skirt is somewhat short, and I'm concerned about being spotted when sitting down, or climbing stairs, whatever. Will it be visible on the bottom of the panty, or will it look like any other girl?

[harle]quin
06-07-2005, 08:30 PM
It depends on how you situate your penis (yeah, I'm blunt ><; ). There's several methods, but the one I generally use is to bind it against your chode (the space between genitalia and rectum). Then again, I don't bind with underwear, I prefer Ace bandage. >.>

Kira_Yamato
06-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Yeah, hopefully it'll work well for me. My problem is that I've got something any guy would see as a benifit, in that I'm pretty "large". Makes it harder to hide, sadly.

LunarYoma
06-08-2005, 01:09 AM
here is a little advice. "relieve" yourself before you plan to tuck. that way you will remain flaccid. or you can always aply an ice pack so it will shrivle up a bit..

POKETNRJSH
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
quin']It depends on how you situate your penis (yeah, I'm blunt ><; ). There's several methods, but the one I generally use is to bind it against your chode (the space between genitalia and rectum). Then again, I don't bind with underwear, I prefer Ace bandage. >.>
Call it a gooch :)

Kira_Yamato
06-08-2005, 11:26 AM
here is a little advice. "relieve" yourself before you plan to tuck. that way you will remain flaccid. or you can always aply an ice pack so it will shrivle up a bit..

That seems like a pretty good idea, actually. It's only when I'm trying to do the actual tuck that I really have problems, once it's all in it calms down. The other problem is that the left one takes quite a bit of work to get in there, while the right one is easy. I guess that just needs practice. Can most of those who do it get them to stay in lying down, or do they need tape/binding of some kind as soon as realeasing the sac?

LunarYoma
06-08-2005, 03:00 PM
they need binding to stay in there.

[harle]quin
06-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, they won't stay in without binding. Gravity and natural pressure work against us in that one. If you have problems getting them in, try reclining and spreading your legs to make room for them to pop in. It'll get easier the more you try.

Kira_Yamato
06-08-2005, 11:53 PM
I've actually been talking to people, looks like luck has been had with just pulling things back between the legs, not popping them up. But I can get them to go up there, just need them to stay.

[harle]quin
06-09-2005, 06:46 PM
The method really depends on the sort of costume you're wearing. Like, when I do my Tifa Lockheart crossplay I'll probably only hafta make sure I'm safely supported because the miniskirt's just long enough that it won't matter since it's tight. For a schoolgirl outfit, though, you might wanna do more because the skirt flares out at the bottom rather than hugs the thighs. That's my person take on it anyway, others may not agree.

Kira_Yamato
06-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Finally pulled it off! I guess it all came down to panty choice, having the right ones keeps them up. I can't even tell they're in there unless I poke at my pelvis, either. Funny thing is that, every time before, I had to take like 30 seconds to get them up and in, and, all of a sudden, it's like a one-finger *pop* type thing.

Now if only this stupid "other" thing would calm down, this would be a pretty good situation. I guess poking at the bits makes them interested...

Aelia
06-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Okay guys, I'm not sure how interested you are to hear suggestions from a girl... but as far as the 'hiding' thing goes.

Lots of girls wear spandex shorts underneath skirts. While you're still going to have to tuck, this can keep things from being readily obvious should you forget you're in a skirt while walking.

Good luck and have fun crossplaying. ^__^

POKETNRJSH
06-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Some of the skirts I've tried on have them built in, actually. They remind me of whitey tighties :(

cpardo
06-25-2005, 03:09 AM
Thank you very much for posting these tucking tips. Now i have a better idea what to do and expect. I crossplayed a couple of times already. one a private photo shoot (sort of a rock star/fruits girl outfit), and then at a convention where I wore a schoolgirl outfit. I didn't have to worry too much about tucking then, so I did a basic tuck just in case my skirt flew up. My friends did my make up so I think it went off okay, until make up starts to wear off and whiskers start showing up again. My next project will probably be another schoolgirl outfit and then something even crazier for next year, which is why I'm glad enjoyed reading the tips. this'll really help me in the future! thanks again.

Oh yeah. the spandex/girls bike shorts work pretty well. I tried them. and just pull up the legging parts high enough so they can't be seen under the skirt. Pulled up high enough they look like schoolgirl gym shorts. hey those would work too, but where to find them????

Shego
07-19-2005, 05:28 PM
What is the best tuck I should use to crossplay Kim?^^ here is a pic http://lionheart.tsunami-art.com/artgallery/LH-Kim-dodgethis.jpg

Any kind of help will do :o

Shego
07-20-2005, 02:05 AM
Can some one help me:lost:

[harle]quin
07-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Well, it looks like your crossplay involves loose-legged pants, so you may not have to tuck at all and instead just use underwear (not boxers, obviously) to keep things "in control." However, if you're doing something slightly tighter then you'll wanna tuck like the pictures I attached a few pages back (they're graphic, albeit sketches, just so you're fore-warned). A good pair of tight underwear will hold the penis in place and will probably preserve the tuck as well, if last page's discussion holds true. I think they ended up agreeing that women's underwear is best.

EDIT: The post I put the guides in is in the middle of page 14, or you can click here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1045888&postcount=203) for just that particular post on a page all by its lonesome.

daku_ghost
08-08-2005, 05:24 PM
this will really come in handy when i'm going to crossplay next year

but uhm well i am new to crossplay but well
i am kinda uhm ashamed but....

well if im going to crossplay i need panties and stuff
well isn't it weird to go in to the store and buy them

doese anyone have tips on that??
and thx for all the info

Mizuno Tenshi
08-08-2005, 05:27 PM
this will really come in handy when i'm going to crossplay next year

but uhm well i am new to crossplay but well
i am kinda uhm ashamed but....

well if im going to crossplay i need panties and stuff
well isn't it weird to go in to the store and buy them

doese anyone have tips on that??
and thx for all the info

First off, no need to be nervous about things. Most salespeople are cool if you're open and honest with them. Just don't go during busy times. That DOES take a good bit of confidence, though.

Easier option, just buy a pack at Wal-Mart when you're shopping for other stuff too. Self-service checkout will help too. ^_^

You will have more fun if you eventually relax enough to go buy stuff in better stores, though. I have a Gold Angel Card to attest to that. ;)

Tenshi

daku_ghost
08-08-2005, 05:41 PM
hmm i guese i can try that wall mart thing and uhm
when it is uhm like carnavall or halloween i could mebay
crossplay and buy it in a better store

and if they ask me i am in a costume lol
mebay that is for the best ?? well i still have time left

but thx for the wall mart idea

Ritsuka
09-14-2005, 06:27 PM
hi :) i have a question and if this has allready been asked im sorry :) but i was wondering if tucking is dangerous because your testicles came out for a reason and it seems like it might be bad to put them back up..and also is it verry hard to take them back out? have you ever had any problems like that?

Mizuno Tenshi
09-15-2005, 07:12 AM
hi :) i have a question and if this has allready been asked im sorry :) but i was wondering if tucking is dangerous because your testicles came out for a reason and it seems like it might be bad to put them back up..and also is it verry hard to take them back out? have you ever had any problems like that?

It's safe, as long as it doesn't hurt too much. If it starts to hurt a lot, you may twist some blood vessels and get a bit of swelling. Not fun. They pop out pretty easily again too. They actually come down to get better temperatures for sperm production. So... if you're trying to get someone pregnant, tucking ain't the best idea. But whatever drop in sperm count you get goes back up pretty easily.

tanjasims75
09-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Like I said in the Falsies (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=10988) thread, post 304 (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1177836&postcount=304), I like making lists, and keeping things organized. The following are some of the "important" posts (according to me), for those who don't want to read all 300 previous messages.

Mizuno's intro to tucking (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=348562&postcount=1)
gaff vs. dance belt (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=349747&postcount=16)
slightly different step-by-step (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=651573&postcount=93) (for those who might have trouble with, or not understand, the first instructions)
animeBecky21's "more tips on tucking" (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=724897&postcount=116)
Pics of "where ' 'they' ' go" during a tuck (http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=1045888&postcount=203)

(Sorry, didn't index any of the "shaving" sub-topics)

If you think there are other "important" posts, feel free to suggest them, or copy/paste my list and append yours. (Or, if down the road someone wants to repost this table-of-contents post, along with updates for future info, feel free.)

livengood
09-30-2005, 02:00 AM
I'll have to read through more of this thread. I'm female. But I think reading up on this might help me better appreciate male crossplayers.

Also, on the female side. Pasties people! If you want them to fit better over your nipples. Cut a slit in them and adjust them. I learned this curtosy of one of HBO's shows. They had a feature on a nude performance group and the girls covered their nipples with pasties to keep things legal. It's suprising what you learn.

edit: If you're wondering about the pasties comment. It relates to something like on, the very first page of the thread. Don't mind me. I want to help, I just never pull it off right. ^_^;

Britty
10-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Okay, i think i finally figure out how to tuck

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=494020

now i just need to figure out the duct tape cleavage thing, i can't seem to do it right.

Firestar
10-04-2005, 01:42 AM
My mom clearly expressed that she'd kill me if I even think about shaving any part of my pubic hair.

how would she know what you did though?
actually... nevermind, dont anwser that. haha.

Loran Cehack
10-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Would "the tuck" be neccessary on a costume like this? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Zacku/rolla.jpg)

Kirin-Riki
10-23-2005, 02:03 AM
not really, you could just for a good measure though.

bohejm
10-25-2005, 12:29 AM
i made a kind of homemade graff, works but when my guy friend used it, well its ok but only when he squats, well the bulge appears hehe but when he stands its ok.

any ideas on how to counter the squatting problem?

Shego
10-31-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm going as Lara Croft for Anime Expo next year would tight Leather Panties or thong work for tucking?:o here is a pic http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=512741

jody
11-01-2005, 10:34 PM
No need to tuck if you just get a good spandex body briefer. Maidenform makes some good ones. Wear that under the leather panty and you will be OK and it's sure much more comfortable than tucking.

Shego
11-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Whats a spandex body breifer? Will it for skirts too?

Laroche
11-04-2005, 03:41 AM
This was a really intresting text. Fortunly ( or not ) my testicles seem to travle up into the body every time I sitt crosslegged.

Shego
11-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Would those work too? http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?parentCategoryId=3&categoryId=26

Lusci0us
11-07-2005, 11:53 AM
I've read somewhere that you could use maxi pads to cover the bulge.

Isabel20
11-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Regarding the shaving issue, I find this works well on sensitive areas.
http://conair.com/conair/products/detail.jsp?product=574

SelinaK
11-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Shego, a bodybriefer plus tucking should work fine for your Lara.
At least, it did for mine.
And it's surprisingly comfortable. :)

Shego
11-09-2005, 01:47 AM
What about High Leg Briefs would that work?:lost:

animeBecky21
11-14-2005, 08:49 PM
It all depends, because people vary. I've posted some before - just plain underwear have to be pretty tight to do it on their own.

You can get a control panty that may work well enough on it's own. Wear that, then pantyhose, then regular undies if you expect they might show, if you want.

I suppose if a guy was well-endowed he might be able to tuck it between the cheeks, so to speak, and that would hold you in place - but otherwise that part of you tends to have a mind of it's own and since it is not naturally aimed back down out of the way, it will try to work it's way into a more natural position.

This is why something tight is needed to keep it where you want it.

I have found that a smaller bikini panty, with a fairly high waist, can work if you pull it up tight in back as though it were a thong. Another pair over top helps both to hold and so the first pair you put on gets a little less pressure on it. It's also less expensive, since you can get panties for a couple bucks a pair usually. You can try the thong, too, but they need to be smaller still to be tight on because they don't rely on the shape of your behind to push them out. I found that because they get so narrow in the back so fast, unless they're a really stretchy material - things just fall out the side. Whereas with the regular panties pulled up tight, there is material enough to wrap around a little and keep an elastic band on each side of you. That elastic does a lot of the work, so you need it positioned where your equipment can't escape past it.

But you have to experiment to find what works for you - it's not exactly something anyone can predict for you or really personally help with, for obvious reasons.

This thread really does cover most any option if you read it all the way through - just hit the clearance racks and try a few things and go from there.

Loran Cehack
11-14-2005, 11:49 PM
I've been having some problems keeping them "in place" while I'm lying down. Any pointers?

Kawaii_Shoujo
11-15-2005, 02:57 PM
I happen to be TG and know of a great way to help it out when tucking alone just doesn't work.

Basically you need some thin cardboard (like that of a shoebox), soft felt for padding, and duct tape. snug panties are required.
basicallt cut out a shape that fits between your legs this is the base. next cut a slightly larger identicle shape out of the felt, and the attatch the felt with the duct tape, make sure to use plenty of duct tape.
then proceed to bend and flex the new piece until it can be molded to match your form.
do a basic tuck, and insert this new piece inbetween the panty and your skin.

Make sure you use a very snug panty or it will be obvious that you are wearing something. in the end it should come out smooth and it will never change shape.

Dakota
11-15-2005, 03:19 PM

Let's make this fair

It should be legal for girls to go around shirtless...WUT WUT

Gablurr
11-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Well, alternatively I've seen man's sports 'bra' in some shops. Maybe everyman should start wearing it! :devil: