PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!

Anti
07-13-2003, 11:31 PM
I planned on going only 1 day to Comic Con because San Diego is far as heck for me.

Now, I want to go 4 days because of a certain someone who is also going to be there, but I found out that I wanna go 4 days on the day after Anime Expo, when I'm low on cash.

So.. I need a place to stay, but don't have enough moola to pay for a hotel by myself because none of my friends wanna go 4 days. My friends are callin' me stoopid and in love, and say that no girl (who isn't even interested in me) is worth all the @#%$ I have to do in 3 days in order to go to SDCC.

Anyway, I'm going to Comic-con alone and without housing, however, I did find this really big box outside that I could take with me. NO! that's a bad idea. Oh and driving is out of the question, because I'm uninsured, my model of car likes to smoke, and my car would blow up mid trip. It's approx. a 1 hour and 30 min drive.

But I'll manage to get there some how.

Look I need a hotel room to share, I'm not completely broke, I could pay for a hotel room, but not by myself. If anyone is staying in a hotel and could use one more person to bring down the hotel room costs, or lives in San Diego and is willing to let a friendly polite otaku stay with them for at least 2 days.

Please help me, or at least respond with a "no." That why I know that people are acknowledging the topic.

AIM me: AnarchisticEnemy
or Email me: Marizine@earthlink.net

Wolfgirl
07-14-2003, 01:39 AM
I drive back and forth each day rather then pay large amounts to sleep in a wierd place:P Sides I need the money to buy lots of junk that i dont really need LOL.

Rogue Marvel
07-14-2003, 01:54 AM
wolfgirl, you live in riverside?

and your driving back and forth...ok so I might do that thursday, but thats a long drive!

I couldn't do that everyday

Wolfgirl
07-23-2003, 02:15 PM
Rogue Marvel >LOL I know it was crazy. I needed the money to buy lots of junk that I did'nt really need :P

Next year I might get a hotel. I live a little closer though next to the border patrol near Temecula? wonders if you know where that is? Hehe. It was'nt that bad but it was the getting up at 5am that was the bad part so I could get parking.

I say Hotel next year :P

Rogue Marvel
07-23-2003, 07:13 PM
I could never drive back an forth since I'd be coming from colton...much to far

I sugest you stay at a campground, much cheeper then a hotel