PDA

View Full Version : Ace Attorney Gathering???

karuka ikashi
09-28-2008, 05:56 AM
Hey everyone!
I was wondering who's going as a character from Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice. I'll be there as young!Edgeworth, if all goes well. :D

autumnsnow55
09-28-2008, 11:16 PM
i'll have to check my schedule, but i'll try to bring my franziska ^^

karuka ikashi
09-30-2008, 08:46 PM
awesome! :) This is my first time going to PMX, so I hope there are lots of great cosplayers there! ^^

Ergheiz Zero
10-14-2008, 09:01 AM
I'll possibly be attending one day. And if I am it will probably end up being on Saturday.

If you guys set up the gathering on Saturday then I'll consider coming in my Phoenix Wright Cosplay.

Erudito
10-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Well.... I have been working on a Gumshoe cosplay....
All I really need to do is figure out the hair.... maybe I will bring it.

karuka ikashi
10-16-2008, 03:19 AM
I'll possibly be attending one day. And if I am it will probably end up being on Saturday.

If you guys set up the gathering on Saturday then I'll consider coming in my Phoenix Wright Cosplay.

Saturday could work. I haven't been to this con before, so I don't know the best meeting places. Maybe somewhere near the entrance? XD;

What works for everyone?

karuka ikashi
10-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Well.... I have been working on a Gumshoe cosplay....
All I really need to do is figure out the hair.... maybe I will bring it.

Yay, Gumshoe! XD I hope you do bring it. I wish I was better at getting into Edgeworth's character so I could threaten you with a salary cut. :P

Erudito
10-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Yay, Gumshoe! XD I hope you do bring it. I wish I was better at getting into Edgeworth's character so I could threaten you with a salary cut. :P

Lol, well we can still take picture of you looking angry at me.

autumnsnow55
10-16-2008, 04:18 PM

oh little brother, you are far too nice, luckily for you, i have no qualms about docking the salary of one so incompetent (i'm really bored)

aw phooie, i was planning on going on friday and sunday since i have to do some family thing on sat T.T

ps. lobby's the easiest place to find people(kinda)

karuka ikashi
10-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Added a poll to help find the best day. :) The Hilton lobby is probably the most ideal place too. Let's try to figure this out soon, so I can get us on the gathering list!

karuka ikashi
10-23-2008, 03:47 AM
I'm having a hard time deciding between Sat and Sun D: Sunday seems good, but I'm afraid of it interfering with the masquerade. XD; VOTE, people!

karuka ikashi
11-02-2008, 01:19 AM
We'll shoot for 12:00pm on Sunday in the Lobby then :)